Beyblade Random Thoughts

This name popped out of nowhere in my head while I was battling. Didn't we have a member named Khel or something?
MF LLD BD145LRF will kill it though xD

so, if basalt is banned, attack types will gain the upper hand eh?
And yes we did
Yeah, he was administrator. He quit beyblade for good. :s
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:29 PM)DRI-GER Wrote: My Basalt's smooth areas are slightly "off-mold", they have more metal on some off the sides, and it PISSES ME OF!

If your referring to a certain lump upon it's side that is bigger than the others.
It's suppose to be there.

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Hmm.. Watching youtube NOOBS saying my bey is the best! (rock aquario 145B) no mine is! Flame saggitario never lost change the tip to FS it will get petter earth virgo is tha best so annoying.
Let them have they're fun, it's a perfectly natural thing.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:54 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Yeah, he was administrator. He quit beyblade for good. :s
He was at HMS's Not Dead! last month. ;p
For some reason, when I play with my MFB, they stay on the carpet. When I play with my HMS, they always roll either under the couch or under the TV...
98% sure this is already known.
http://www.toywiz.com/mobilebeystadium2.html
Terrific, Release something that never sold successfully and expect people to buy it now because it now includes 1 Bey. Great thinking Hasbro, really.
(40% will buy it, the other 60% will remember how terrible it is and it'll remain upon shelves for awhile next to the MM Max Stampede.)
Great, another lunchbox.
Because we totally needed another one of THOSE. Starting to question Hasbro's intelligence.
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:07 AM)Nano Wrote: Great, another lunchbox.
I lol'd.

Anyway it seems mush worse than TT's DX set.

LOL!!!
Temporal- Seriously, people did 'need one of those'. Tongue_out Hasbro thinks that people would love the idea of a stadium plus carrying box. They have a good idea, but they end up making showpieces to decorate the shelves of supermarkets.
Also, most people have LLD. So if what Nano said holds true, then every LLD owner will buy this. Every bey inside that stadium will be 'food' for LLD(Doji style! I know attack sucks in Hasbro stadiums). Wink
rofl

(Aug. 20, 2011  8:15 AM)Temporal Wrote: Because we totally needed another one of THOSE. Starting to question Hasbro's intelligence.
You're JUST now starting to question them?
WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF?! Serious Lol.
Anyways, I love the fact that MF-H Baskushin Susanow AD145WD can OS a MF Earth Bull GB145WD. Pimpin yo :B
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Anyways, I love the fact that MF-H Baskushin Susanow AD145WD can OS a MF Earth Bull GB145WD. Pimpin yo :B

sorry to break your bubble but, AD145>GB145 for stamina. so yeah, it is expected for baskushin to win that
TBH, I personally think that AD145 is better. Tongue_out
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:15 AM)Temporal Wrote: Because we totally needed another one of THOSE. Starting to question Hasbro's intelligence.

Well, wondering what would be Hasbro's answer....
"There's no need to question our intelligence. We are already dumb. If you doubt this, go and buy a Hasbro beystadium. We'll be losing a customer but at least someone would buy that toy...Crying :crying:"

Also, that's just what lord Wolfblade said! AD145 is better than GB145. He said it in a different way- AD145>GB145.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: TBH, I personally think that AD145 is better. Tongue_out

that is what i said

greater then > less then

AD145 > GB145

Tongue_out_wink

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: TBH, I personally think that AD145 is better. Tongue_out

that is what i said

greater then > less then

AD145 > GB145

Tongue_out_wink

XD
Haven't slept all night, totally misread that.
That made my morning so much better. I wonder what else is next.

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:48 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: This name popped out of nowhere in my head while I was battling. Didn't we have a member named Khel or something?

Who?

All i remember is a moderator with Quetz as avatar...
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:48 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:29 PM)DRI-GER Wrote: My Basalt's smooth areas are slightly "off-mold", they have more metal on some off the sides, and it PISSES ME OF!

If your referring to a certain lump upon it's side that is bigger than the others.
It's suppose to be there.

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Hmm.. Watching youtube NOOBS saying my bey is the best! (rock aquario 145B) no mine is! Flame saggitario never lost change the tip to FS it will get petter earth virgo is tha best so annoying.
Let them have they're fun, it's a perfectly natural thing.
I see...
anyone remeber the beyblade lunch boxes with tyson and dragoon on the front. Theres others, i only own dragoons though.
Dude they had those?! I would SO buy one if I could find one.
But then again, I don't have any money, so yeah xD
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:37 PM)poseidon Wrote: anyone remeber the beyblade lunch boxes with tyson and dragoon on the front. Theres others, i only own dragoons though.

Hehe, yeah i used to have one, but the picture started too fade quickly after I bought it....
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF?! Serious Lol.
Before it was simply their common sense. Now I question the intelligence.
Loool hell yah! That just bought back a load of memories Cool. I only had the dragoon one. Threw it away but its still in my head :Q
I wish Hasbro would make the Desrt Blaze's team beys but they won't because they aren't going to make a new clear wheel like Northern Cross or Raven