Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 15, 2011  3:40 AM)Temporal Wrote: Augh, BD145+bad launch=SCRAPIN' LIKE HEEEEEEEEEEELL. Geez, it's freakin' insane. It's still fun to watch on high-recoil stuff like Rock, however.

if you like that, put XF on BD145 (or WF i guess). it is crazy

I did. I have the BD145 from Gravity Perseus in RBV7. I used Rock Gemios BD145XF. On a Hasbro Light Launcher, no less. Banked it pretty hard on accident, and had some fun.
Could this be a wake-up call that BD145 should have a design update??? Would it be possible to improve the weight distribution for BD145 so that XF could cooperate?
No way, Imagine a scrape-less BD145 on Basalt... We'd have to ban BOTH, and permanently. Hah, Gravity Perseus (Attack)BD145MF with no scraping. Easy win.
Sweet mother of jebus...
A BD145 that doesn't scrape?
Oh...
Oh jebus... DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME
Remember when we said what Phantom Orion would do to the metagame? "lolbaibaimetagame" was it? Well, scrapeless BD145 says "Wait...there was a metagame?"
lol good point!

also my saturnian T design is doing well and i think it can win me the tournament! its kinda funny, i just opened something where i design beys for other people!
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:50 AM)Temporal Wrote: Remember when we said what Phantom Orion would do to the metagame? "lolbaibaimetagame" was it? Well, scrapeless BD145 says "Wait...there was a metagame?"

This post and Raigekos post killed my laugh box. A Scrapeless BD? End of everything.
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:44 AM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, Gravity Perseus (Attack)BD145MF with no scraping. Easy win.

All in the launch my friend Wink Being my combo of choice, I've mastered a pretty good sliding shoot with it that rarely scrapes on it's own; only from being hit put off balance. Even then, MF is tall enough to upright pretty easily.
God, if the 'spikes' of BD145 were gone, I can't imagine what will happen.
Even now BD145 is destroying the metagame......
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:27 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: God, if the 'spikes' of BD145 were gone, I can't imagine what will happen.
Even now BD145 is destroying the metagame......
Ha!
My BD145 doesn't scrape to much unless I purposely want it to....
Wish i had a scraping BD145.
Unhappy
I use a combo with BD145 and it scraps like mad with a low tip.......

If BD145 does not have spikes and equipped with EWD
Then everything is ruined O.O
That's what EDS is for... BD145 only scrapes on short bottoms like XF.
(Aug. 16, 2011  8:51 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I use a combo with BD145 and it scraps like mad with a low tip.......

If BD145 does not have spikes and equipped with EWD
Then everything is ruined O.O

Well, use a tall bottom dude. As Rusty said, EDS is the best option.
I am so happy that I am getting Hell Kerbecs now! Grin
I'll be hoping to get the best of the minute molds. And I will also use it without letting it scrape.
-deleted-

btw, I use Google Chrome and still I got the double post thingy which is usually experienced by IE users....

Weird.
^Did you double click the post reply button? That causes double posts sometimes.

BD145EDS is amazing. It's fun to watch something in Normal mode actually win at stamina.
How come you will double post?
I also use Google Chrome, and it didn't happened to me......
Man, I feel like some old man looking at the new top tiers.

"Back in my day, there was Lightning L-Drago 90RF! And where's WB? Where's Burn? Wh-"

"Grandpa, have you taken your pills?"
Same here. Last August, Storm Pegasis 100RF wasn't that bad, in fact, it was still damn good, if I recall correctly, but now, if I say "Storm", people look at me like I'm an idiot. Hell, same with Quetz, which was amazing when I first joined.
check this out; i just was looking at my spiral change bases and hasbro realesed it alot darker than takara look here pics in one sec
[Image: yo057.jpg]
[Image: yo058.jpg]
Temporal: It sucked then too, but no one noticed because defence was horrible and everyone was too scared to use attack types. That said, there were far better options than it and quetz when both were "top tier".
Yes, I understand this now, and I personally liked Leone's use until about October, along with Rock. I'm just saying that I kinda miss those days. Of course, being the newbie I was, it took a while before I thought of Lightning. Hell, I still do like Leone.
Tried storm when it was listed as top tier, didn't keep using it. Same with Ray, actually. :\

Plastics random thought: Zeus's Bearing Core SG + Metal Grip CEW, along with being one of the most expensive part combo's you'll make, is quite fantastic, on par with wolborg 2's Shaft, though it's right spin locked, it IS harder to KO IMO, because the extra "grounding" the weight of the CEW applies. I need to get Gabriel, and then I can make

AR: Twin Horn (Gabriel)/Wing Cross (Hasbro)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right Customize Gear (Free Shaft Version)
BB: First Clutch Base (Zeus Version)
CEW: Metal Grip (Dragoon GT)

Along with being ridiculously expensive to make, it should be quite beast against left spin attackers, which, given the huge number of Dragoon G's around due to availability, isn't a bad thing to have.
I was going to post it in the other thread you mentioned it in, but that actually looks like quite an impressive customisation. It's something I'd like to try out if I ever dig out my Plastics again.
was just thinking of the old beyblade...
The good days....until my Mum threw all of them out Unhappy
[Image: index-g.jpg]