Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 13, 2011  8:28 PM)DRI-GER Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhm, i just wish i had a full launcher, in england you can't even get the three parts of the 3 segment launcher, or any good launchers, i might get the new metal masters launcher, the one with the proper grip, but i don't know
Believe when i say this.

THE RIP GAUGE LAUNCHER IS TINY!

But if you mean something else then carry on Grin

I think he means this grip http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca
does anybody knows whatthe best beyblade i can make with storm pegasus 105 RF , dark bull H145 SD , storm leone 100 HF , flame sagittario C145 S , storm aquario 100 Hf/S , counter leone D125 WB and burn ldrago 125 B
(Aug. 13, 2011  4:50 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Ohmahgosh, I found it! For those with Google Chrome, download this game if you remember it! Brings back so many memories...

YWAH BZANG just played for 1 hour straight thanks duide love this game !!!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
build me a combo dude
Has this been thought of yet?
I may have come up with a breakthrough iin stamina.
What if you use a XF with a certain metal wheel and track, so it spins around the stadium, until it goes to the centre. I have tried this, and it works and can actually do some damage with certain combos. I am to busy to fully inquire but anyone saavy?
Oh my god. Are for real dude? EVERYONE knows about it. It has a name, Tornado stalling. Read: MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF. Thats pretty much where it started. Not a breakthrough at all my friend.
Lightning L-Drago CH120XF and L-Drago 100WF came before that.
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:59 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:28 PM)DRI-GER Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhm, i just wish i had a full launcher, in england you can't even get the three parts of the 3 segment launcher, or any good launchers, i might get the new metal masters launcher, the one with the proper grip, but i don't know
Believe when i say this.

THE RIP GAUGE LAUNCHER IS TINY!

But if you mean something else then carry on Grin

I think he means this grip http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca

OK, but that is still bad.

First of all: Beylauncher's do not fit in it.

Second: The angle compass won't get on normally on MFB Launcher Grip, it goes upside down...

Last: None of it's components fit on other launcher grips...
I kind of wish Beyblade was so insanely popular we had a stage production. Imagine this but about Beyblade. It would be amazing. We would all have to watch it. multiple. times.

(Aug. 13, 2011  1:00 AM)Temporal Wrote: You serious? Because I'd totally do it, hah. WotC actually acknowledges mistakes, like how one of the MTG develpopers went back and picked to worst MTG cards he had ever approved/designed, based on how badly worded or simply unusable/broken they were. Can you see Hasbro saying "Geez, PTW was a HUGE mistake, not much was good about it." or "One of the biggest mistakes we've made was making the Legend Series too light. They could have been pretty cool, but we skimped on weight.", in a blog post?

You have to remember that Wizards of the Coast is just another side of the Hasbro coin. They're a division within the company. Hasbro owns them 100%, and it's their corporate ladder Wizards operates under. It would have been very interesting to see them take a combined effort with Beyblade. Duel Masters is 100% a Wizards property (as it is a offshoot of Magic), yet Hasbro dubbed the anime, created toys (action figures, puzzles, etc.), and is now creating a brand new show. Wizards controlled the card game rules, and organized play.
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Some updates on the ultimate bey stadium with prototype nemesis,I think,also sorry if it has been posted before.
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Some updates on the ultimate bey stadium with prototype nemesis,I think,also sorry if it has been posted before.

That is not the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium that is going to be released as BB-120 though. I saw it some days ago and I was not really surprised, it just looks like all the Bey Ta Go machines already made.
Is purple Dranzer MS rare?

WARNING NEXT PART WILL BE OFF TOPIC A BIT!

Anyone notice the nice upgrades?
yes it's quite rare.
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:20 PM)DRI-GER Wrote: Is purple Dranzer MS rare?

very, considering its a random booster recolor
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:16 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:20 PM)DRI-GER Wrote: Is purple Dranzer MS rare?

very, considering its a random booster recolor

Hm....

Thanks
Hey, I bought a new X-01 Tornado L-Drago today, and I did some testing, and I've discovered that Tornado L-Drago, no, all of the Tornado Battler Beyblades, are something like Beyblades with the 230 Spin Track and WD Performance Tip, in terms this particular behavior: Its really tall Spin Track provides good defense against low-attacking Beys, but not against Beys with Spin Tracks of 130 or higher--it'll get toppled over.
Figured so. Eh, they'll be illegal anyway, so I guess I won't be getting one. The L-Drago one was Left Spin, no?
Now that i got Hell Kerbecs instead of me saying 3,2,1 Let It Rip i say 3,2,1 You Will Die!
That's really stupid. Really, the "die" part simply takes the fun out of the game.
Meh, Random thoughts. That's the whole point. And if someone said that to me, I would make it the other way Around.
But one's post still have to be somewhat intelligent. Otherwise, I could simply say "My Dark Wolf can beat you all, so I am beasten!" and that could be considered "Random".
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:40 AM)Temporal Wrote: Figured so. Eh, they'll be illegal anyway, so I guess I won't be getting one. The L-Drago one was Left Spin, no?

Yeah, it's a Left-Spin. And by illegal, I think you meant that big Beyblading tournament throughout the United States. Plus, in this nationwide tourney, you'll have to use Hasbro Beys

Nah, I meant in the WBO. Kai-V said they'll be illegal, so I'd only get one if I could troll Hasbro Stadiums at home, but if anything above 130 kills it, I can't. Too bad.
Is Kai-V gonna ban me because I have a Tornado Battler?
Dosen't mean she's going to ban you,you just can't use them in tournaments.
Hah, no! You can't use it at a tournament, but why would anyone BAN you?

Augh, BD145+bad launch=SCRAPIN' LIKE HEEEEEEEEEEELL. Geez, it's freakin' insane. It's still fun to watch on high-recoil stuff like Rock, however.