Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh, when I get BD145, I'm definitely throwing it on Torch Gemios XP
I think it'll do mediocre... thank you for that idea Grin
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:25 PM)Temporal Wrote: And the commercials would make sense. (Maybe we'd get some decent stadiums too) Frankly, I wish Wizards (Or some other competent company) DID produce Beyblade in America.
Knowing Wizards Of The Coast, we would probably have the TT stadiums. They would probably be modeled to be exactly like the TT ones.

Not to mention that we would have received the Metal Systems Beyblades, rather than the Legends Series...
Someone should do an essay on alternative American manufactures of Beyblades.
Hey, I was at Target today, and I saw the new Tornado Battler Beyblades in the toy section. They look so cool! Though Tornado L-Drago and Tornado Eagle are the only ones out at the moment. I wanted to buy myself a Tornado L-Drago, but I wasn't sure that I had enough money so I bought myself a Yu-Gi-Oh! booster two-pack and a Diet Mtn. Dew!
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:49 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:36 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:04 AM)To Wrote: They're very serious about toylines they actually own.

They don't own Beyblade. Never did, and never will.

Thank God, who knows what would've happened.

Yeah, imagine the horror that could've happened if they allowed Wizards of the Coast to develop the game. The horror of constant organized play, well thought out ban, and tier lists, and marketing sufficiently targeting the US market! The horror!

:\

You know, I forgot all about WotC. But more of what I was talking about is the beys themselves. Hasbro should hand the Beyblade franchise over to WotC indefinetly, instead of handling it directly.
(Aug. 12, 2011  8:38 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Someone should do an essay on alternative American manufactures of Beyblades.

You serious? Because I'd totally do it, hah. WotC actually acknowledges mistakes, like how one of the MTG develpopers went back and picked to worst MTG cards he had ever approved/designed, based on how badly worded or simply unusable/broken they were. Can you see Hasbro saying "Geez, PTW was a HUGE mistake, not much was good about it." or "One of the biggest mistakes we've made was making the Legend Series too light. They could have been pretty cool, but we skimped on weight.", in a blog post?
Ohmahgosh, I found it! For those with Google Chrome, download this game if you remember it! Brings back so many memories...
Oh, for real? I remember playing that game ALL THE TIME back in the day.
Holy bull defecation that game was so cheap but addicting.
(Aug. 13, 2011  4:50 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Ohmahgosh, I found it! For those with Google Chrome, download this game if you remember it! Brings back so many memories...

OH MY GOD
HOLY CARP
I FORGOT THIS EXISTED
HNNNNNNNNNGGGG
Ah, nostalgia. Such a great thing to get swept up in.
I keep getting smacked in the face by the handle of my Beylauncher L/R...wtf...

I want my 3 Segment Grip back. Speechless I prefer it to be caught in the card slot than in my face.
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I keep getting smacked in the face by the handle of my Beylauncher L/R...wtf...

I want my 3 Segment Grip back. Speechless I prefer it to be caught in the card slot than in my face.

Maybe it's because I've only used a 3 Seg once or twice, but I prefer the regular old grip.

BATTLE SCARS FOR THE WIN! Tongue_out
I already have one giant scar on my head. Prefer to leave it at one.
Three Segs are so much cooler, my silver from the BBP DX Set looks so smexy Cool
lolwut? My yellow grip kills all of yours. Cool That'll be my secret weapon at the tourney today. Tongue_out

In all seriousness, my own Random Thought- Both of my Beylaunchers are shot, yet no store that I've been to carries them. Unhappy
I personally hate the 3 segment launcher. I just find the Card thing very annoying. Im trying to get used to it though...
I have used both and I prefer the 3 seg. It hurts when the string hits my hand i can't imagine the pain of it hitting my face.
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)Chups Wrote: I personally hate the 3 segment launcher. I just find the Card thing very annoying. Im trying to get used to it though...

same here..i wish i can remove it,but sadly it will be illegal..why TT dont release grip like the plastics have...i want mfb version ez grip..Eee
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I keep getting smacked in the face by the handle of my Beylauncher L/R...wtf...

Aw... How unfortunate... Well, rip cord launchers are also seriously dangerous... I've hurt my eye a few times.... Crying
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:52 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)Chups Wrote: I personally hate the 3 segment launcher. I just find the Card thing very annoying. Im trying to get used to it though...

same here..i wish i can remove it,but sadly it will be illegal..why TT dont release grip like the plastics have...i want mfb version ez grip..Eee

What's wrong with the MFB Launcher Grip as an alternative?
Personally, I'd have to go with benjohadi on that one, I prefer the feel of the EZ Griip much better Eee It fits your hand more comfortably, and you get a more solid grip Grin
hhm, i just wish i had a full launcher, in england you can't even get the three parts of the 3 segment launcher, or any good launchers, i might get the new metal masters launcher, the one with the proper grip, but i don't know
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhm, i just wish i had a full launcher, in england you can't even get the three parts of the 3 segment launcher, or any good launchers, i might get the new metal masters launcher, the one with the proper grip, but i don't know
Believe when i say this.

THE RIP GAUGE LAUNCHER IS TINY!

But if you mean something else then carry on Grin