Beyblade Random Thoughts

Never decide to beybattle with an injured wrist. Launched...and smacked a wall with it then had one of the combos i was messing with come out of the stadium and thunk me in the head. Beyblading is dangerous for me atm.
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:23 AM)® Wrote: Yah sure it is but Im saying from tourney experiences, I dont see it that often like it used to be. Only yujay9 and othellog use it for short time. Idk about the others but meh thats just me and my experience.

Maybe it is because most people don't use attack types at tourneys since they are quite risky , i find that when i am testing i can get a perfect flower pattern going , but when at a tourney I get it about 50% of the time.
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:04 AM)To Wrote: They're very serious about toylines they actually own.

They don't own Beyblade. Never did, and never will.

Thank God, who knows what would've happened.
Ughh just thought of an epic combo , and when i went to test it ... It was Dark Bull carp Tired BTW the combo was L Drago Destroy BD145EDS .
With the ToyWiz shopping spree I get to go on, I might pre-order a Phantom Orion. If I do, I might be able to help test a little Smile

I'm also thinking of buying Scythe Khronos, it really depends I guess.
cool! anyone remember the shredder wheel? well i've been trying to make it with the materials i got but its failing epicly -.-

also my new torch pegasus should be here tommorow, got a letter saying it was 1 day away today! if you have to chose between em go for phantom orion for sure, but scythe khronos is pretty good
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:04 AM)Nwolf Wrote: if you have to chose between em go for phantom orion for sure, but scythe khronos is pretty good

I meant I'm thinking about getting both Smile
Pre-order for Phantom is like, $23. Ships in September.
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:08 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:04 AM)Nwolf Wrote: if you have to chose between em go for phantom orion for sure, but scythe khronos is pretty good

I meant I'm thinking about getting both Smile
Pre-order for Phantom is like, $23. Ships in September.

You purchased it already!? Great! Well, quite cheap IMO. I thought TT would keep the prices relatively higher than usual, as they surely know that many people are after that Bearing Core! Tongue_out
He is thinking about pre-ordering it.
And with Toywiz's outrageous shipping prices, I doubt it would be less than $35.
yea i'm confused about that.. perhaps it's not actually good in fights just good at solo spins? just a thought, i mean $23!!?? in england thats like £15!
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:49 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I bought a GravityPerseus BD145XF and a Gravity Perseus 85DS was attached to it as well. Two for one, I got LUCKY! Grin

Ah, I just dream of that! I once got a dream that I bought RBV7, and it was heavier than usual. But still, I bought it. I opened it, and got Beat Lynx and Gravity Perseus Attack! Well, only if my dreams were reality. It has happened once,
I once predicted that Vari Ares would SUCK! This was probably before it was released, and we all remember how much we hoped that it be AMAZING! I was a different guy, though. Probably my dream(read nightmare) of Vari Ares entering the Worst Combos List made me predict such an awful thing. Vari Ares was released, and yes it did disappoint many. *sigh* at least its not a Worst Combo part... Smile I am happy!
I am happy coz its kinda top tier now, after being tested further!
I'm confused My metal face heavy just stuck on to Libra R145RS I cant un assemble it no matter how many times I try to unscrew it does anyone have any solutions????? I guess this is the right place for this
also so I'm not off topic
this is Ilegal But I just put a weight disc Ten heavy in the middle of BD145 and lightning..... awesome smash HUH
Use pliers... We've been saying this a million times, you know...
H8R: About that question, use Ask A Question, Get An Answer thread.
thanks janstarblast Now I need a new MF heavy
(maybe)
almost finished my beyblade design, hopefully my best one yet, can't wait to show you guys!
Hah im trying out libra C145WB vs storm pegasis 90RF in response of yami's thread.
Sorry to double post but my results! MF libra c145WB vs strom pegasis 90RF...
Libra wins:10(10OS) storm wins:10(10KO) wow that was so fun!
Probably one of the last things I'll post about MFB, because honestly I have nothing left to say/do about it, having lost interest and any motivation to regain interest:

My opinion on the idea of banning basalt:

Basically, my POV, off the top of my head, keeping in mind I'm not up to date with anything after Variares release:

It won't open up defense/stamina cos attack will just destroy everything, making them useless. MF-H Libra BD145MF would see good usage, and it is great and all, but it's not gonna be holding everything in check.

It'll also reduce attack types to RF/LRF/R2F again, as they'll be too common for low grip attacks to be viable.

A better idea was the second metagame idea we discussed, with only the weaker parts of the maximum series allowed (IIRC). That died, but I think it'd be a far better idea, it leaves us a balanced metagame, and a "full" metagame. If a part that is released after that point is moderate enough not to destabilise that metagame, it can be tested and introduced. Sure, two formats aint easy, but I'd imagine some reasons would follow one, and another follow another.

Yeah, the ranking systems would need to be discussed (whether to have one or two), but tbh that can be discussed later.

TL;DR: NO & WTF R U DOIN

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have plastics to pay attention to Cool
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:36 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:04 AM)To Wrote: They're very serious about toylines they actually own.

Yeah, imagine the horror that could've happened if they allowed Wizards of the Coast to develop the game. The horror of constant organized play, well thought out ban, and tier lists, and marketing sufficiently targeting the US market! The horror!

:\
^ lol at To, i totally agree, people disrespect hasbro but they do a good job at what they make
just posted some bey pics, if anyone wants to look heres a link...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-some-bey...g-requests
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:51 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ^ lol at To, i totally agree, people disrespect hasbro but they do a good job at what they make

Are you serious ? Everything that To wrote is what Hasbro really does not do, and that would be needed.
oh i guess i interpreted it wrong, sorry i feel embarassed now.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:49 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:36 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Yeah, imagine the horror that could've happened if they allowed Wizards of the Coast to develop the game. The horror of constant organized play, well thought out ban, and tier lists, and marketing sufficiently targeting the US market! The horror!

:\

And the commercials would make sense. (Maybe we'd get some decent stadiums too) Frankly, I wish Wizards (Or some other competent company) DID produce Beyblade in America.
yes! my beyblade drawing company's going well! i thought it would be a good idea!
I like trying weak wheels with BD145 to see if they do better like Dark,Poison,Midnight