Beyblade Random Thoughts

I already told you all : it has never happened that a Beyblade that was to be released was shown in the anime several months before or after its release date in Japan. If it had to be released, in my opinion it would have been done now or in September.

What comes in BB-120 is the Nemesis Prototype, and what might be released in December is Black Nemesis, and of course Nemesis Prototype is the prototype for Black Nemesis, this is very easy to understand ...
Well, all we can hope is that Hasbro one day decides that it's sales need a boost during 4D. (Maybe we'll see Omega Dragonis in a set or something, but I doubt it.)
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:04 PM)poseidon Wrote: mods/advanced members
alright i was doing some thinking and i think that in the plastic metagame someparts should be banned for uselessness. Like light wheels are illegal because they are really useless. anyway i dint go to any of the plastic tornaments but i can guaruntee some used a trypio . Hrere are the parts that i was thinking that really we should ban
jumping base
flying defence
tri cutter (Bump King)
all hidden spirit bases
cyber dragoon and rock bison bases
wyborg(maybe)
but yeah just a thought

its all ok you thinking they're useless, however i don't think they should be banned because they are useless, however i know someone thats quite poor but goes to plastic tournaments and he only has:

wyborg, cyber dragoon and jumping base driger and wing defender

i don't think it would be fair to ban them as alot of people i know use those parts... and win!
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:20 PM)♥ Wrote:
alright i was doing some thinking and i think that in the plastic metagame someparts should be banned for uselessness. Like light wheels are illegal because they are really useless. anyway i dint go to any of the plastic tornaments but i can guaruntee some used a trypio . Hrere are the parts that i was thinking that really we should ban
jumping base
flying defence
tri cutter (Bump King)
all hidden spirit bases
wyborg(maybe)
but yeah just a thought

Why? Light Wheels aren't banned because they're useless, they're banned because they're not designed for competitive play, at all.
Light wheels arent yes but, a while ago, Kai-v said to me when i questioned light wheels that they were also banned because if a person was to use one at tornament they would be likely to use all there battles. People who would use them would really be people whove just joined and found out about tt and thought that theyd use light wheels for some reason. But really its the same consept. your not going to get anywhere with they parts and most likely, youll lose all your battles
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:24 AM)Nwolf Wrote:
jumping base
flying defence
tri cutter (Bump King)
all hidden spirit bases
wyborg(maybe)
but yeah just a thought

its all ok you thinking they're useless, however i don't think they should be banned because they are useless, however i know someone thats quite poor but goes to plastic tournaments and he only has:

wyborg, cyber dragoon and jumping base driger and wing defender

i don't think it would be fair to ban them as alot of people i know use those parts... and win!
really, win ? but really its abit of an unfair advantage to ban them as people are gonna us ethemm and lose because they think there good maybe
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the December releases include "Black Nemesis CGrin" and "Susanow 80RD". Of course, absolutely nothing is confirmed yet.

Well, if their names are known, then probably they will release... Just the release date is not fixed. Well, lets hope its true...
80? Susanoo? THE REBIRTH OF PRE HWS HAS RETURNED! REJOICE!REJOICE! Wish beybrad was herw to see this. Tongue_out i dunno why im so hyped.
(Aug. 10, 2011  12:08 PM)Shika blade Wrote: 80? Susanoo? THE REBIRTH OF PRE HWS HAS RETURNED! REJOICE!REJOICE! Wish beybrad was herw to see this. Tongue_out i dunno why im so hyped.

While I admit that it sound cool, remember that nothing's confirmed yet.
If these are acual releases, TT HAS FINALLY ANSWERED OUR CALLS! A Metal Fight version of Bearing Core, 80... Hopefully Hasbro won't Hybrid Wheel-ify Susanow like they did the original pre-HWS Beys.
Looking forward to 80 track and RD if it's rubber Defence like I think it is.
susanow 80RD sounds good 80 might actually be a limit they might be real floor scrapes. RD wilol be good i think RB will be to agressive but thats be another bearing core ver.2 ! Got my new bearing cor ver2. and i take back weight is better defence wise
Susanow? aww was hoping for a clear wheel oh well still susanow :3
I highly doubt susanow will be pre-hws. Its MW / PC frame / Core / CW are probably merged into one, like Variares.
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:55 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, if their names are known, then probably they will release... Just the release date is not fixed. Well, lets hope its true...

The names are not "known". If you recall, there was also supposed to be an Ocean Ketos F:B released but it has never come yet, so when I write that absolutely nothing is confirmed, that means that those could not even exist and just be someone's inventions, but there is also a possibility that the names are real.
HA! A solo pre HWS Sunanow? This year shall be interesting for us. Cool GO TT lol.

EDIT: Also, RD sounds promising. And scary. =p rubber defense?
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:41 AM)poseidon Wrote: [...] really, win ? but really its abit of an unfair advantage to ban them as people are gonna us ethemm and lose because they think there good maybe

There's a difference between using a part made of a completely inferior material and not meant for competition, and a part which isn't all that good. Your use of "useless" is completely debatable; Flying Defense has some uses in Attack by pushing opposing Beyblades out due to its sheer size.

---

I wonder if Susanow might have a raised Wheel similar to Hell and Flame, or maybe RD is really tall ...
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:55 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, if their names are known, then probably they will release... Just the release date is not fixed. Well, lets hope its true...

The names are not "known". If you recall, there was also supposed to be an Ocean Ketos F:B released but it has never come yet, so when I write that absolutely nothing is confirmed, that means that those could not even exist and just be someone's inventions, but there is also a possibility that the names are real.

Ah, sorry! My bad! Smile
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:23 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:41 AM)poseidon Wrote: [...] really, win ? but really its abit of an unfair advantage to ban them as people are gonna us ethemm and lose because they think there good maybe

There's a difference between using a part made of a completely inferior material and not meant for competition, and a part which isn't all that good. Your use of "useless" is completely debatable; Flying Defense has some uses in Attack by pushing opposing Beyblades out due to its sheer size.

---

I wonder if Susanow might have a raised Wheel similar to Hell and Flame, or maybe RD is really tall ...

im just saying that new people might end up using n00b combos and lose loads of battles at plastic tornaments and end up feeling bad feel as though they are a terrible blader and quit beyblade. Just a random thought but if they came and said thiis parts banned you can use this (i doubt nobody has a spare lend). I dont mean to be argumetive im just putting the idea up we should ban a few extream Parts the parts i put up were just a few i thought
Okay, but when you consider the disparity between Basalt and Earth, are you saying that we should ban Earth too? If so, shouldn't we ban everything except the parts which are top-tier? There's no way to draw a definitive line on where a part becomes "extreme" in terms of uselessness, and arguably, I don't think a category like that exists anyway.

You're making such a huge assumption too; losing doesn't always lead to disillusionment. The point of having a community is that you can ask for advice on why you're not as successful as you'd like to be. Banning parts excessively is antithetical to open customisation and ideas, the exact point of forums like these.
I couldn't have said it better. Actually, I don't think anyone could.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the December releases include "Black Nemesis C:D" and "Susanow 80RD". Of course, absolutely nothing is confirmed yet.

WAT.
YESSSS
I LOVE BAKUSHIN SUSANOO!
80? Oh God, floor scraping anyone? RD? Hmm... Odd. Isn't Death Quetzacoatl RD or is it RDF? I can't remember... I wonder though, since it has a singular name if that means it's the 4 layer Pre-HWS System. It could be just a Susanow CW and they forgot to add a MW. As for Black Nemesis, that's pretty cool. I have NO clue what C:D stands for, but I have a feeling that D stands for Drive :P What really puzzles me is why TT would release BB-120 with a Prototype, and then the real wheel. It kind of puzzles me, but whatever.
What sucks though, is that nothing is confirmed yet, and it could just be a rumor or someones creation like Kai-V said.

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you recall, there was also supposed to be an Ocean Ketos F:B released but it has never come yet, so when I write that absolutely nothing is confirmed, that means that those could not even exist and just be someone's inventions, but there is also a possibility that the names are real.
Ocean Ketos?
wtf
HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD THIS RUMOR?! IMPOSSIBRU

Poseidon
Why are you so worried about people using crappy parts? If they use them, let them use them. I love using Storm Capricorn, but if I were to bring that to a tourney, would it be banned? No. Even if it sucks, it shouldn't be banned.
80+XF=40 second solo spin. Rock + 80=...What!? Anyways, If Susanow gets a MW, I will explode, my "want" list would be so full.
Raigeko13 Death Queztalcoat comes with RDF. I hope Susanow has a clear wheel and isn't like Pre-HWS.
Why? Care to explain? Frankly, I WANT a Susanow MW. pre-HWS is just too cool.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:18 PM)Temporal Wrote: 80+XF=40 second solo spin. Rock + 80=...What!? Anyways, If Susanow gets a MW, I will explode, my "want" list would be so full.
Oh God, mine's so huge I can't name one thing on it. Rock ___ 80R2F HATERS GONNA HATE

(Aug. 10, 2011  5:18 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Raigeko13 Death Queztalcoat comes with RDF. I hope Susanow has a clear wheel and isn't like Pre-HWS.
Ahh that's right, I couldn't remember, thanks for refreshing my memory! IMO I hope this is a 4 layer Pre-HWS system, but it's highly unlikely. God I wish there were photos of this if it really does exist.
*cough*Rock Bull 80S *cough* Terrible, I think that SOMEONE should try to win a tournament with this. Hah, if someone wins like this, I will bow to you, as you will be the Beyblade God.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:21 PM)Temporal Wrote: Why? Care to explain? Frankly, I WANT a Susanow MW. pre-HWS is just too cool.
Why should a old system be suddenly brought back? Plus I like clear wheels they make a bey look better in my opinion