Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Temporal Wrote: And yet we get gems like Basalt. Beyblade is so awesome.

Pfff, basalt is carp, dark wolf is were its at yo Serious

as much as basalt is good, i don't really want to get it, i just don't think spamming a super powerful beyblade is any fun. i rather go risky and use a attack combo (that doesn't use lightning. i don't know why but i dislike lightning as well. gravity FTW)

*High Fives* Always Hated lightning, The moment I found out a Greek Beyblade that was awesome for attack, I said "Forget lightning". Besides, I'm pretty sure Gravity is better than Lightning, well atleast until BD145 came out.
Qkay, these days I found that lighting become weaker and weaker.
I just don't know why it happens like that......
I find it amazing that there are still two parts from the beginning of HWS still going strong in LLD and RF. It's really something that I remain in awe about. (Especially seeing as I was lurking around here as a guest before the HWS even existed.)
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:36 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Temporal Wrote: And yet we get gems like Basalt. Beyblade is so awesome.

Pfff, basalt is carp, dark wolf is were its at yo Serious

as much as basalt is good, i don't really want to get it, i just don't think spamming a super powerful beyblade is any fun. i rather go risky and use a attack combo (that doesn't use lightning. i don't know why but i dislike lightning as well. gravity FTW)

*High Fives* Always Hated lightning, The moment I found out a Greek Beyblade that was awesome for attack, I said "Forget lightning". Besides, I'm pretty sure Gravity is better than Lightning, well atleast until BD145 came out.

lightning has always (well, since it has been released) the best for attack. but gravity has two spin directions, two modes, and is good on almost all heights. so gravity is pretty versatile compared to lightning (gravity is arguable the most versatile attack wheel there is)

but of course, no beyblade is more powerful then dark wolf
And all my friends said RF was never going to go Anywhere. 3 months later....Ahhhhh....Anyways, Since I'm bored I'm gonna do a MF Gravity Perseus ATK BD145RF vs MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF.
See the BD's collide, watch 'em fly.
And it's not. RF will be here for a LONG time. When Storm is a forgotten relic, RF will still be used. When the name Galaxy doesn't ring any bells, RF will still KO carp. Hell, once even a wheel like Libra is put up for good, RF will STILL be here.
yea i don't know why bu i've always been a stamina defence kinda guy, even now i've got:

hell kerbecs
scythe kronos which i use for stamina purposes
rock giraffe
peawolf
grand ketos
byxis
fang leone
vari ares but i like using for stamina
ray gill, but use RSF and gill mainly
divine fox
sol blaze

as you can tell all my good beys are stamina defence beys! its probably because my first bey was wolborg, but for me attacks don't appeal to me, i don't like the gun-ho attitude...
What are your guys thoughts on MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF?
@Nwolf: You use Variares for stamina? Wow... Variares has a lot of recoil....
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)Chups Wrote: What are your guys thoughts on MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF?

It's decent. Got me past a few rounds in a tournament.
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:14 AM)Chups Wrote: What are your guys thoughts on MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF?

Gets some KOs, and Get some OS's. Pretty Good Combo, In my Opinion.
I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet ... but as of today, Metal Fight Beyblade is three years old!
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:49 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet ... but as of today, Metal Fight Beyblade is three years old!

Huh, No wonder today felt.....weird. Thanks for the info Kei!
mods/advanced members
alright i was doing some thinking and i think that in the plastic metagame someparts should be banned for uselessness. Like light wheels are illegal because they are really useless. anyway i dint go to any of the plastic tornaments but i can guaruntee some used a trypio . Hrere are the parts that i was thinking that really we should ban
jumping base
flying defence
tri cutter (Bump King)
all hidden spirit bases
cyber dragoon and rock bison bases
wyborg(maybe)
but yeah just a thought
Does Beafowl go well with Basalt?
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:04 PM)poseidon Wrote: mods/advanced members
alright i was doing some thinking and i think that in the plastic metagame someparts should be banned for uselessness. Like light wheels are illegal because they are really useless. anyway i dint go to any of the plastic tornaments but i can guaruntee some used a trypio . Hrere are the parts that i was thinking that really we should ban
jumping base
flying defence
tri cutter (Bump King)
all hidden spirit bases
cyber dragoon and rock bison bases
wyborg(maybe)
but yeah just a thought

Why? Light Wheels aren't banned because they're useless, they're banned because they're not designed for competitive play, at all.
Hey everyone vist this guys channel he has tones of new beys and has a contest on to win some beys from the new series metal masters.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeyPuller?feature=mhee
I was walking and out of no where, I kicked 3 of my beys, one of them was galaxy pegasus. I should definately clean up when playing beyblade.
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:13 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Does Beafowl go well with Basalt?

Belongs in 'Build me a combo!'.
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:49 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet ... but as of today, Metal Fight Beyblade is three years old!

Freaking awesome.
It would have been awesome if there was an event celebrating it, but instead we're having ToyWiz tourneys lol.
Hah, I've been lurking the forums for almost three years then. I immediately looked up anything beyblade once I saw "Metal Fight Beyblade" on wikipedia when looking up Bearing Stinger. This was in...late August 2009, I think. I didn't register until Metal Fusion rolled out here.
You know, I just got my LDD. And... its beast! Thanks for the people that suggested it ! I mean, MF LDDGB145RF just murders it...... will post thread tomorrow. Im kind of tired Tongue_out_wink
Apparently the December releases include "Black Nemesis C:D" and "Susanow 80RD". Of course, absolutely nothing is confirmed yet.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the December releases include "Black Nemesis CGrin" and "Susanow 80RD". Of course, absolutely nothing is confirmed yet.

Wait a minute.
Do you mean that Nemesis Prototype was named Black Nemesis,
or they're totally different?

Still there is no Omega Dragonis.....
Include is the key word, plus nothing is confirmed. Omega Dragonis could be released also. Though I'm starting to believe that TT just won't release the thing.