Beyblade Random Thoughts

Aah... I am sorry! I'll clear this thing now.
Burning Kerberous and Wolborg both, have parts viable for stamina.
So, my point was-
Customize Bearing Base < Wolborg's Bearing Base
I can't compare the WDs as I din't know.
Even the BBs are OK, as most of the work is done by Bearing Core. (Correct me if wrong with any of the points)

So, this proves that Wolborg is better than BK until now...
So, what is the most important in BK is a 'better' AR. If it doesn't have it, then BK uncustomized hardly has a chance against Wolborg. So, if the AR is not good enough, then you can't expect BK to defeat Wolborg, thus rendering it 'useless' against Wolborg.
Still, I am sorry for the confusion! Smile
Well no since neither ar for Wolborg and BK is good so it comes down to which bearing core is better. Anyway I feel this is pointless since no one battles uncustomised(except for fun). If you wanna talk about which is more useful then it's wolborg since it's bearing core can fit in way more bases than BK's. Also the BB of BK can hold SPs which is good but Dragoon V2's base is better for that being able to use more bearing cores.
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: im just wondering, why has my wolborg never lost? i just got my new burning kerberous, torch pegasus, metal draciel crystal version i think it is, and for some reason it never loses, must be blader spirit, bit miffed though cause i can never seem to win, i mean is a phantom force wolborg like on steroids or something?

Ultra- Well, this is the post which started it all! Smile
You might remember that we tried to tell Nwolf that all the beys he listed, aren't as good uncustomized. So, that's the very reason why I am saying that BK needs a better AR upon it, as its AR isn't good(forgive me, as I said its 'useless' in my previous posts).
So hence, because of the bad AR, the whole bey's performance is getting hindered. Good parts like Custom Grip Base are being wasted.
I think it would be interesting to have a regular wolborg vs BK's base with an Wolborg AR. May test this later. FYI useless is a perfect word for BK's ar since it has no uses at all because it has three different types of attack, one on each wing. As such the type of attack is not at all consistent.
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think it would be interesting to have a regular wolborg vs BK's base with an Wolborg AR. May test this later. FYI useless is a perfect word for BK's ar since it has no uses at all because it has three different types of attack, one on each wing. As such the type of attack is not at all consistent.

yea that would be interesting, and yea normally when it comes to competitive blading i normally use:

torch pegasus AR

wide defence

Neo SG right

Sp cross attack

howling spirit shaft (just like to point that out)

and obviously my lucky torch pegasus bit, seems to be pretty good. anyway i really like slash riger, and my samurai changer, slash rigers probably my fave out of both of them. all my other freidns are really jealous as no-one else can get their hands on HMS beys where i live!
This is for random thoughts right? Will this is a random thought.. i think =3
I was looking at some of the first posts in this thread and saw someone menchin about beyblade web comic and i think i might make a funny one!
I've got macromedia so I could make one with it what do you think guys?
I posted here earlier but I can't see it anywher so im not sure if i posted it! Anywhos this is my random beyblade thought! I thinknig of starting a funny beyblade web comic! what do you think guys? im thinking of making it with flash macromedia!
You already posted that... It's just that the post bug makes it so that a new page of posts can't be seen sometimes.

Anyway, ugh, there are so many things on my wants list right now... LDD, Scythe, Variares, RBV8, Strongest Blader Set... The only thing I'm missing is money. XD
(Aug. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Nah, this is a really valid point. I also agree that only certain combinations of parts are top-tier, so having them in their current format is very ambiguous.

But the ambiguity of it is what makes it good. In being ambiguous, we challenge Bladers to experiment themselves and read around the forums; the way the list is now makes it easy enough to build a great custom, but if we were to just come out and say which customs are the "best" no one would learn anything (and besides, opinions vary on which variations/customs are the "best").
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:07 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Nah, this is a really valid point. I also agree that only certain combinations of parts are top-tier, so having them in their current format is very ambiguous.

But the ambiguity of it is what makes it good. In being ambiguous, we challenge Bladers to experiment themselves and read around the forums.
For each 100 new people who sign up here, how many do you really think do that though? The number is low.

(Aug. 07, 2011  7:07 PM)Kei Wrote: The way the list is now makes it easy enough to build a great custom, but if we were to just come out and say which customs are the "best" no one would learn anything (and besides, opinions vary on which variations/customs are the "best").
Well, it wouldn't be saying its the best, just showing that slight variations actually are very different customizations.

Basalt 230 CS is different from Basalt BD145 RS? Definitely. A whole 360 degrees. So why would they both be within the same combo (as in Basalt 230/BD145 RS/RSF/CS)? If there's even a small description as to why it is different, then I think people learn more the way i wrote in my last random though post about this.
Basalt 230 CS can even beat Basalt BD145 RS.
If I was using the same basalt customization, but one with CS and one with RS, CS wins.

This is just my opinion though.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've bought all my Beyblades from Target and Big W. I was wondering if there are any retail shops around here that sell Takara or Sonokong blades xD
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:30 PM)Takblade Wrote: I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've bought all my Beyblades from Target and Big W. I was wondering if there are any retail shops around here that sell Takara or Sonokong blades xD

Ask in the "stores with beyblades in stock" topic in the beyblade marketplace forum.
Shabalabadoo, I see what you're saying, but to me the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread is more of a "starting point" than anything else. It isn't supposed to provide all of the answers. And we can't control what people do or don't do after they read it.
Ah Smile

I also just thought it might be easier to sort out that way, haha.
I tried searching eBay for a Beypoint Card but couldn't find any.
You can buy it with a Galaxy pegasis starter set.

Hong Kong does not have SBS yet, I'm dying to have one, but not until Wednesday...
beyblade is just getting more and more advanced now.....more range of parts is getting better as well!
It was bound to happen. Hopefully, this means a better range of customization possibilities that are relevant to the metagame, and with the release of new parts, outclassed ones will find their use. At this rate, Beyblade should be around until at LEAST 2015. (Though I was singing a different tune last year, wasn't I?) Ah, the idea of it. So nice.
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:28 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: beyblade is just getting more and more advanced now.....more range of parts is getting better as well!

How exactly? There's 2 decent wheels for defence(Libra and Basalt) 2 tracks (BD145 and 230) and 2 bottoms (CS and RS)

I wouldn't call that a great range.
IMO Earth and Hell are also good for defense...then we can use GB145 and TH170 as well for defense and maybe even 85 as in the LTDCs..also we have CS,RS and even RSF for defense..other than WB is also good enough..I mean it isnt fully outclassed..and we have a huge range than before where there was just a Libra GB145 to defeat everything
Well I do have to agree with ultra there are only a few great parts for each type
Attack
LLD , LDD , Gravity , Beat?
BD145 , R145 , CH120?
RF, R2F , LRF
Defense
Basalt , Libra
BD145 , TH170 , 230?
CS , RS
Stamina
Hell , Scythe
BD145
WD , EDS

That is all my opinion though.

Oh and I am getting plastics so happy to join in on the fun even though its a bit late , it should help my bey-spirit since i am loosing interest in MFB.
i know alot of people have thought of extremes series tip like xf and thought of there own has any one thought of xfs extreme flat spike? i imagine so well it already made its called coat sharp
(Aug. 08, 2011  10:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well I do have to agree with ultra there are only a few great parts for each type
Attack
BD145 , R145 , CH120?
RF, R2F , LRF
Defense
Basalt , Libra
BD145 , TH170 , 230?
CS , RS
Stamina
Hell , Scythe
BD145
WD , EDS

Oh and I am getting plastics so happy to join in on the fun even though its a bit late , it should help my bey-spirit since i am loosing interest in MFB.
Hey, you forgot Jade Jupitar.
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:03 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Hey, you forgot Jade Jupitar.
why would he list it
it hasn't been tested yet

just cuz of its weight doesn't mean anything
seriously
U MAD
(Aug. 08, 2011  10:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well I do have to agree with ultra there are only a few great parts for each type
Attack
BD145 , R145 , CH120?
RF, R2F , LRF
Defense
Basalt , Libra
BD145 , TH170 , 230?
CS , RS
Stamina
Hell , Scythe
BD145
WD , EDS

Hey, doesn't AD145 go for Stamina? I think its quite a good track, you know.
Also, for Defense GB145 is good too!