Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 04, 2011  5:28 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Of course not, best defense wheel + best defense track = best defense, lol.

I thought TH170 was best. :\ Meh, the Tiers List can't be 100% accurate.
It is 99% accurate Grin
Anyway, Th170 is good, but it only works well when it is on 195 mode, and it doesn't look stable that it might be cracked anytime......
i'm getting pretty annoyed with my custom coloured bey coloured with sharpies, it rubs off onto other beys so i can't fight with it, also i'm getting annoyed at my failed attempts at trying to make a bey using hot glue.

also i get annoyed when they always make beys sound better with hasbro then they actually are -.-
Well yeah, sharpies are permanent, and when metal with paint clashes onto other metal, it will do that lol. Use spray paint, much better.
no i mean on plastics, would it be ok if i put clear nail polish as a vinyl? <- off topic

anyway has anyone ever been excited about a battle and then lost epicly? cause i have...
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:29 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:28 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Of course not, best defense wheel + best defense track = best defense, lol.

I thought TH170 was best. :\ Meh, the Tiers List can't be 100% accurate.

It's a list that is not in order so I don't know how you got from it that it was the best. Combos are situational anyway.
(Aug. 04, 2011  9:23 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:23 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F KO'D MF Libra BD145CS!? What. How can this be!?

Dude, you've got R2F. Devastating speed. Then, you've got H145- good recoil. Then Galaxy- meh... and Pegasus- Meh...
This combo's main feature lies in R2F. No matter which combo you use with R2F, there are chances of KO (by fluke, of course). This doesn't make a part top tier.
With R2F, even Poison might KO that combo.
So, in short, it was a fluke.

Dude, I can KO top tier defense combos with galaxy Pegasis uncustomized quite consistently.

It has to be an absolutely perfect launch.

And the fact that a right spin KO-ing another right spin defense is really good, especially since it's a very underrated wheel.

No. Poison won't. At all. Ever.
Does Any body Have Any Info or Know About : BB-??? Omega Dragonis
(Aug. 04, 2011  10:56 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Does Any body Have Any Info or Know About : BB-??? Omega Dragonis

No, otherwise it would have been posted.
The only information is that Omega Dragonis might never be released as a real Beyblade ... I do not know why everybody assumes that they will release it when it cannot come out in the four months after its appearance in the anime ...

DranzerX13 Wrote:About that Duo Uranus Bey, Uranus is actually pronounced "Yurahness" Just like how Cloverway pronounced Sailor Uranus in their Sailor Moon S dub. Seriously, even though lots of people pronounce it the other way. Just like how I pronounced Masamune's name before the dub came out. I used to pronounce it "Masamyuun!

In Japanese, it is not pronounced like that.
Target in my area is having a sale on beys. I got almost 2 dollars off. It applies only to single metal fusion beys though.
... "Almost two dollars off" ... That is really not much of a discount. Furthermore, that comment would have belonged more in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
I had no clue where to post this, so I Guess it fits here...a bit...

I think it'd be cool if people made cuztum beypoint cards in the creation forum.
If Takara Tomy don't release Omega Dragonis, I'll curse them.
I have no info to back it up, but I'm pretty sure they will, considering it's a completely new wheel.
They pretty much have to, the question is- how they will do it....
well i think that Omega Dragonis is gonna be the Right Spin Dragon Bey..........
The question is...does anyone care until it is announced? Stop the speculation before it's taken too far.
I love when people say that Beyblade wikia knows what wheels will be renamed, like Hell to Chaos. i jsut love ot argue with them.
>my face when they say this stupid carp
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:27 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I think it'd be cool if people made cuztum beypoint cards in the creation forum.

We've been doing that for quite a while for our tournaments as give-aways. It's become somewhat a tradition, and collectibles since it's just the design is for that particular tournament, and once the tournament is done, the design is no longer available.
(Aug. 05, 2011  5:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I love when people say that Beyblade wikia knows what wheels will be renamed, like Hell to Chaos. i jsut love ot argue with them.
>my face when they say this stupid carp

That is also your face whenever Hasbro announces a release that seems pointless, is it not? Regardless, I agree, people need to research better, and not just edit because they can.
I'm not hating Beyblade Wikia, or anything, but I was reading their Gravity Perseus/Destroyer article, and it said:
'GRAVITY IS OUTCLASSED!!! RAY IS A BETTER METAL WHEEL!' or something like that. I wanted to edit it out, but, eh, I'm lazy Uncertain
EDIT: It was either the Ray Striker/Unicorno article saying that (except saying Ray is outclassed) or Gravity...
No my face when Hasbro announces something that seems pointless it's more like this:
XTS beys.
'Nuff said XD
But seriously, the actually seem kinda cool Uncertain
Don't hate/kill me Uncertain
Not in an exciting way, just... gah, too tired to explain. Again, my lazy point is back Uncertain
Nah, I'll kind of agree with you they look kind of fun, but I don't think that I will be buying any Tongue_out