Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 02, 2011  3:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got into a serious debate with multiple people over whether or not Cyber was good. They said it's exactly like Pegasis, and I said no. And then it spiraled off into a debate about physics. Ugh
I hate when noobs say some wheels are good. It makes me rage SO HARD. Cyber is carp, and Pegasis is better. Two completely different wheels >:o

Now now calm down noobs will be noobs But i agree its just too light too much recoil i mean its good for fun combos and free play buuut if ya want a good attack wheel i say ray would be better IMO also i had a thought

why did TT stop printing faces what did they think it save ink?
Well I no this is just a video but it doesn't seem like mercury has very good attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6Ku6Gkz...ture=feedu

Oh and Im so exited about to order some plastics within the next few days Gasp
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:28 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:14 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got into a serious debate with multiple people over whether or not Cyber was good. They said it's exactly like Pegasis, and I said no. And then it spiraled off into a debate about physics. Ugh
I hate when noobs say some wheels are good. It makes me rage SO HARD. Cyber is carp, and Pegasis is better. Two completely different wheels >:o

Do you mean storm?
You never heard of the Cyber metal wheel?

I know what that is I got confused when you said: cyber is carp and pegasis is better.

Eh I find it kind of amusing to watch noobs be noobs. As long as they are not too cocky I don't care lol.
Dude you ARE a noob. We are talking about the Pre-HWS Pegasis wheel.
IMO, Cyber sucks. It has too much recoil. I would say that original Pegasis (No, not storm Pegasis just Pegasis -.-) Is a lot better. We need some DECENT smash.

‹off topic last day of summer, going to tenth grade, feeling good about that but bad about summer ending Unhappy Need to play a lot of Beyblade! XD
You need decent smash? Lightning which everyone hasbro or otherwise should be in shops is probably the best smash attack wheel.
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:15 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I know what that is I got confused when you said: cyber is carp and pegasis is better.

Eh I find it kind of amusing to watch noobs be noobs. As long as they are not too cocky I don't care lol.

just because I don't think you know what a Pre-HWS Pegasis looks like...

my badly cut pegasis (Click to View)
that's my pegasis, but I decided to cut the background, but I did it rough...
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:18 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:15 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I know what that is I got confused when you said: cyber is carp and pegasis is better.

just because I don't think you know what a Pre-HWS Pegasis looks like...

my badly cut pegasis (Click to View)
that's my pegasis, but I decided to cut the background, but I did it rough...

Ahh okay now it makes sence. I seem to forget about all of those exept libra since I wasn't playing at the time those were released.
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:59 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: Ahh okay now it makes sence. I seem to forget about all of those exept libra since I wasn't playing at the time those were released.

I wasn't playing at that time, I only realized beys where still alive a few months after metal fusion was released in the UK... but I studied and bought TT beys...
Better photos of Pegasis.
Yeah, Cyber is horribleu. The "wings" are too light for that amazing force smash according to Beywiki, and I think that the CW absorbs some of the shock giving Pegasis its famous recoil. <-- Random Thought Grin
im thinking that if beyblading went pro as in nation wide( like actual prowith state teams) tht would be awesome
(Jul. 31, 2011  1:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In terms of customization, it really depends which parts you choose in Metal Fight Beyblade ... As was mentioned at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade by Brad, I think, the ability to choose the height is also apparently a very important step forward for the new series.

I do not really mind people preferring Plastics over Metal Fight Beyblade, as long as they still like Beyblade in general and that they can acknowledge that Metal Fight Beyblade is our current present and future and that you cannot stay basically in a dead series too long ...

And if they did think that? Really, while I still have my mfb, I honestly do not think it is anyone's concern if someone only likes plastics and decides to just enjoy them and ignore mfb. They're very different, and it wouldn't be unlikely that some people would enjoy plastics and dislike mfb, I mean, if so we'd all love battle strikers too, they're arguably as close to mfb and plastics as the the pair are to each other. If you're going to have a world beyblade organisation, especially one that was founded around plastics, you really can't hold that "feeling" towards how people who exclusively enjoy plastics (as I am slowly becoming) feel about mfb.

Frankly, if you require a level of appreciation of mfb, maybe you should rename the wbo to the "World Metal Fight Beyblade Orgabisation"?

I don't mean to cause a dispute, maybe I am reading what you've written wrong, but it struck an ill chord with me. I apologise for overreacting, but I really think it must be said.

To people earlier in this discussion, there are a lot more options with plastics, but if you haven't played with many you wouldn't understand. There are way more parts and more ways to combine them. yeah, ar, wd, sg, bb. Hundreds of ar's and bb's, loads of wd's, hugely different sg's, including changeable shafts on some and there's support parts and sub ar's for some parts. The interaction between parts is greater, and then there's the bitchip, probably my favourite part, which is like a facebolt but a million times cooler and there are some crazy number of different stickers to put on them, each with a sweet monster or something.
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:29 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
why did TT stop printing faces what did they think it save ink?

Add that up with Raigeko's Hasbro hate. Stickers are so cheap, and they make Beys look more like just dumb toys, not a Beyblade (as we recognize it) IMO!

A Printed Face looks more a like Motif, not a dumb toy sticker.
Th!nk pretty much stated the reason I FOUND the WBO. I got here looking to see if any plastics were useful. Like Th!nk, I am getting back into plastics, though I'd like to hit a tournament first. And yes, bitchips are cool. Especilly the gold one from the Kid Dragoon gold recolor from Hasbro. It's awesome.
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:08 PM)Temporal Wrote: Th!nk pretty much stated the reason I FOUND the WBO. I got here looking to see if any plastics were useful. Like Th!nk, I am getting back into plastics, though I'd like to hit a tournament first. And yes, bitchips are cool. Especilly the gold one from the Kid Dragoon gold recolor from Hasbro. It's awesome.

I'm starting to like plastics too, after finding a master draciel, I want a personal plastic, preferably a metal draciel, the bit chip is sick Cool
Alas, my red 10 Wide is gone. Purple Galman=Awesome, though the Blade base was a Sharp, no? Heck, the generic sticker was pretty cool too! (Makendo's alternative sticker takes it, however. It looks like Megaro Arm, now that I think about it.)
I simply love Dranzer V when it's in S mode.
That thing moves so smooth, yet it looks epic all at the same time like a BOSS. Cool I also love Dranzer S's HF like tip, it goes CRAZY!
Dranzer GT's movement is scary, it emits an odd noise too...
Ah, I remember when it was a bad thing to use attack types. You simply zoomed around. Though hitting carp was certainly fun when you smacked a wall and flew though the center. SF was EPIC. You got your movement, but you still looked cool. Like any Plastics-era electronic beyblade. Orange Dragoon S, it was a beast. All you had to do was troll a Dragoon Hurricane Stadium with an electronic beyblade, and you'd win. When I was a little kid, we put sand, water, and even marbles in our stadiums. Or we'd simply battle on a baseball field. THAT was fun.
IKR
I saw blahs video of it vs Wolbrog 4 and when its EG goes off, the whole bey does like this epic 360 degree reverse spin attack ._. I wonder, does the EG spin left instead of right?
It's just hilarious. Methinks Dranzer was given it because it helps it look epic. I put it on Dragoon G uncustomized, and carp hit the wall. My poor little Polta. It didn't break, thank you, that little guy is hilarious, but it did hit my shelf. This was YEARS ago, however, when kids thought Blade Base Sharp was the shizz.
Yeah I think it does go left Rai, when it first happened I re watched it 4 times to check if it wasn't imagination, defiantly a cool gimmick...

I got a Driger base with a metal SF... And a right spin thing, that's the only plastic related thing I got...
It does go left. It starts out right, and it eventually the EG kicks in, reversing Dranzer GT's spin direction. Someone who has more plastic knowledge, explain it better if you want Cute
If it does spin left, then I must obtain one! MUST I SAY
It's like Dranzer V with the same movements, except it actually does something Grin
There's a reason they create each beyblade... Triangle Wing is the best AR for upper attack in left spin, and they released it with a Reverse EG, which would spin left. But, that's just my assumption Tongue_out