Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's like the best of the whole set apart from beat lynx... I know you wanted Beat lynx but you'd have to be pretty lucky to order one and get the prize bey. Also where does everyone keep getting pictures of old beys that they use as their avatars?
Page 772. Raigeko posted a Link.
Am I going crazy for wanting to buy all the legend boosters so that I can have good face stickers for my ruined stickers?
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:19 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Am I going crazy for wanting to buy all the legend boosters so that I can have good face stickers for my ruined stickers?

Nope, I want one for my Pre-HWS Pegasus, so I can have a printed peg face Tongue_out
I have both of them, they aren't the same :\ the P/S on the Cyber Pegasus isn't as graffiti like as the original one. I have both and can compare Tongue_out
If your talking about legend cyber Pegasis, I think its colour scheme was designed to be Pre-HWS Pegasis's printed face scheme... One of the reasons I want the MM cyber peg Wink
Yeah, I have the printed faces of both Cyber and just Pegasis. Cyber's differs slightly, and the face color isn't a solid blue, it's more of a swirly weird color kind of thing Confused
Cool, and by 'swirly blue' do you mean 'pearl' blue? That's alright tho, I wonder which looks nicer... Hmmm...

This will be odd buying a bey for £8 just for the face Chocked_2
LOL ikr? But I rather a clear Pegasis face for my Bb01. It suits much better =]
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's like the best of the whole set apart from beat lynx... I know you wanted Beat lynx but you'd have to be pretty lucky to order one and get the prize bey. Also where does everyone keep getting pictures of old beys that they use as their avatars?

My griping comes from the fact that I have no Beylauncher R/L. I love the parts themselves, however.
The wbo have helped me sell beyblades ! As in plastic rememberence people want plastic beys ! Well i all happened after the tornament really.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:44 AM)® Wrote: LOL ikr? But I rather a clear Pegasis face for my Bb01. It suits much better =]

I do have one Smile It was in the pegasis in the BB-20 set. You'd never be able to find it though.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:19 AM)poseidon Wrote: The wbo have helped me sell beyblades ! As in plastic rememberence people want plastic beys ! Well i all happened after the tornament really.

Seriously, before PR Day, there was hardly any mention of Plastics and HMS. But now, its filled with plastics! It feels as if there has been a rediscovery! But as Kai-V once said,
You can't really live with a 'dead' series forever... (I don't remember her exact words, and I am too lazy to search it all over Tongue_out)

Well, following the tradition, I have changed my avatar now! I LOVE DRANZER! Thanks Raigeko for that amazing link! <<off topic.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:27 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Cool, and by 'swirly blue' do you mean 'pearl' blue? That's alright tho, I wonder which looks nicer... Hmmm...

This will be odd buying a bey for £8 just for the face Chocked_2

Here's an image of the two, side by side, so you can compare.
Pegasis looks better by far IMO. Tongue_out
EDIT: Sorry for large photo size, I always forget to resize them. :\

(Aug. 01, 2011  4:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, following the tradition, I have changed my avatar now! I LOVE DRANZER! Thanks Raigeko for that amazing link! <<off topic.
Welcome, I'm glad to see everyone likes all their new avatar!s Grin

I also noticed something.
Neo Winders are the same length as a standard MFB Ripcord Tongue_out Everyone probably already knew this, but I'm slow. XD
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Here's an image of the two, side by side, so you can compare.
Pegasis looks better by far IMO. Tongue_out
EDIT: Sorry for large photo size, I always forget to resize them. :\

lol

Why would Hasbro feel the need to fill in the 'P' and the 'S' on the Pegasis Face?
I have no clue.. Like I said, the P/S are filled in, and don't look that great IMO Tongue_out Also their orange color looks like a barfish color... I like Pegasis more because of the fact that it's brighter lol.
yeah, TakaraTomy one is a whole lot nicer, Hasbro typical... still it will have to make do... except first I wait as metal masters is not in the UK yet.... ¬¬
All of the Legend beys I have encountered, except Counter Leone, have a face that does not have letters/words, or in the Pegasis case, filled in. It honestly makes no sense... Hasbro will be Hasbro.
A horrible bey to use is Clay Sagittario 85FS. It weighs only about 9.5g.
(Aug. 01, 2011  10:14 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: A horrible bey to use is Clay Sagittario 85FS. It weighs only about 9.5g.

That does not belong here. It belong to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worst-Blade-Combos-P
to be honest i never knew pegasus HAD a P and a S on it XD but ya real carp move oh well its only ONE bey.....
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:46 AM)Clonetos Wrote: to be honest i never knew pegasus HAD a P and a S on it XD but ya real carp move oh well its only ONE bey.....
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:14 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: All of the Legend beys I have encountered, except Counter Leone, have a face that does not have letters/words, or in the Pegasis case, filled in. It honestly makes no sense... Hasbro will be Hasbro.
One bey my bottom.
Hasbro has done it to all of their Legend series beys, except for Counter Leone.
I just got into a serious debate with multiple people over whether or not Cyber was good. They said it's exactly like Pegasis, and I said no. And then it spiraled off into a debate about physics. Ugh
I hate when noobs say some wheels are good. It makes me rage SO HARD. Cyber is carp, and Pegasis is better. Two completely different wheels >:o
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got into a serious debate with multiple people over whether or not Cyber was good. They said it's exactly like Pegasis, and I said no. And then it spiraled off into a debate about physics. Ugh
I hate when noobs say some wheels are good. It makes me rage SO HARD. Cyber is carp, and Pegasis is better. Two completely different wheels >:o

Do you mean storm?
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:14 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got into a serious debate with multiple people over whether or not Cyber was good. They said it's exactly like Pegasis, and I said no. And then it spiraled off into a debate about physics. Ugh

Do you mean storm?
You never heard of the Cyber metal wheel?