Beyblade Random Thoughts

I got two packs (volume 3 I believe) back in the day. I was really lucky to have a mom who bought me oodles of Takara Beys. Shame I don't have any of them now tho :\

I see them pop up on YJA all the time, and I'm going to make sure to include a few in my next order.
Was there ever a list of all the bitbeasts, preferably with pictures, even if they're small? I know there were billions but yeah, maybe a list of what came in the bitchip volumes... Ugh.
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: Was there ever a list of all the bitbeasts, preferably with pictures, even if they're small? I know there were billions but yeah, maybe a list of what came in the bitchip volumes... Ugh.

Not to my knowledge. I'm sure in one of the Corocoro magazines over the years they had one, but it's probably lost to time. Digging around in the BeyAnalyzer (if you know Japanese) would help with this search, but it would probably require you to buy a load of bit chips too.
I was thinking that maybe random combos could actually counter the current top-tier combos, wouldn't that be funny? Maybe people should test it against a random bey just to make sure lol
It happens all the time, these are called "niche" combo's.
I dislike how people are brushing off MFB now because Plastics (HMS...not really) have become big again.

MFB are still amazing. I mean maybe you could like plastics more but to then say MFB is completely lame is going too far. I believe MFB then Plastics. I am very absorbed in plastics at the moment. So are other people. But it doesn't mean everything else is a bad system. It's a different system. So just maybe think about MFB again.
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:22 AM)Chups Wrote: I dislike how people are brushing off MFB now because Plastics (HMS...not really) have become big again.

MFB are still amazing. I mean maybe you could like plastics more but to then say MFB is completely lame is going too far. I believe MFB then Plastics. I am very absorbed in plastics at the moment. So are other people. But it doesn't mean everything else is a bad system. It's a different system. So just maybe think about MFB again.
there is only a few people going as far as what your seeing most people went to tornament for the sake of it !
People do , but they just think plastics are better (Although i agree with you the MFB are still cool). And it might be a bit different for you and others who didn't use plastics as a kid cause they bring back some memory's.(I don't own any yet , but thinking about them does bring back my childhood and I am getting some soon. No HMS only plastics Eee)
I know it is aimed at only a couple people. I guess what I wrote didn't really show that.

Rusty I have no problem about people preferring plastics. I have vague memories of beyblades so it is a bit but not much. I absolutely love them at the moment don't get me wrong. Im buying lot's of plastics soon.
I legitimately find MFB far less interesting. I'm mainly into beyblade for the customising, hence, plastics are basically my perfect toy.
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: I legitimately find MFB far less interesting. I'm mainly into beyblade for the customising, hence, plastics are basically my perfect toy.

dont mfb have five parts opposed to teh plastic having 4 wouldnt you have mor custermization with mfb
I did like the plastics but they always broke on me Unhappy
I never broke a single plastics , and im not really sure how i used to battle on the road and do the jump shot like Tyson and everything Wink

njrk97 Plastics have 5 , and MFB have 4 IIRC if you don't include the facebolt/bitchip.
RustyXD, plastics also have 4 iirc: AR/WD/SG/BB if you do not count the bitchip, Sub-AR and SP.
Yeah , i was counting the SP , but that then means there is possibly 6 parts , compared to a MFB's 4 and I heard that randoms combos do well in plastics while in MFB there useless.
Battled on pavement you mean? Ouch.

I ripped half the attack ring off my dranser s, broke the sub attack ring off of a purple bey I can't remember the name of and I cracked another dranser s attack ring in half Unhappy
Face Bolts can be customizable with the MF/ MF-2's. They do add a whole other element to defense combos.
In terms of customization, it really depends which parts you choose in Metal Fight Beyblade ... As was mentioned at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade by Brad, I think, the ability to choose the height is also apparently a very important step forward for the new series.

I do not really mind people preferring Plastics over Metal Fight Beyblade, as long as they still like Beyblade in general and that they can acknowledge that Metal Fight Beyblade is our current present and future and that you cannot stay basically in a dead series too long ...
is thinking of a knew name for a beyblade what about poison camelio
or poison toad
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:09 PM)emman798 Wrote: is thinking of a knew name for a beyblade what about poison camelio
or poison toad

Or Hot Kettle.

It is not because you think of something and that it is relatively related to Beyblade that you necessarily need to post it here and share that with the whole world ...
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:09 PM)emman798 Wrote: is thinking of a knew name for a beyblade what about poison camelio
or poison toad

Or Hot Kettle.

It is not because you think of something and that it is relatively related to Beyblade that you necessarily need to post it here and share that with the whole world ...

I was thinking more of a name like Strawberry Shortcake Uncertain

But anyway does anyone else then me feel that the Plastic gen beys nearly always have a head as a attack part of the AR (except for Draciel MBD)?
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:52 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote:
or poison toad

Or Hot Kettle.

I was thinking more of a name like Strawberry Shortcake Uncertain

But anyway does anyone else then me feel that the Plastic gen beys nearly always have a head as a attack part of the AR (except for Draciel MBD)?

Well, I really didn't understand what you meant, but if 'head' meant an outward projection, then of course, that is the biggest requirement. Every attack AR needs that kind of structure...
or poison toad

Or Hot Kettle.

well this is beyblade random thoughts and my random thought was what might they call a new beyblade so there is no need to be sarcastic and rude by saying hot kettle
Everybody will say at least something that makes them sound sarcastic without knowing it, but Kai-V has a higher authority..... Sooo.....
Or you could simply think before posting. That works too. Anyway, my RBV7 arrived today, but I have useless luck. No Beylauncher L/R, but I managed Gravity Perseus BD145XF... Just my luck. Ah, well. I needed all of the parts regardless.