Beyblade Random Thoughts

must get one of them bit avatar thing so awesome
Wyborg base is just wow its actually decent in a specific combo i dont like it cause it might end p failing though Uncertain
Hah hold on let me grab you the link!
EDIT: HERE!!!
http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/bang/collect...agoon.html
There are about 100 of them, so I'm sure you'll find one you like! ;D
I remember Wyborg, good times. I really liked it for some reason. Also, glad to see you back man!
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay, I just noticed this, what do you guys do with all of your construction tools you get from beyblade packages?

Swallow them of course...
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:34 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay, I just noticed this, what do you guys do with all of your construction tools you get from beyblade packages?

Swallow them of course...
LOL, I was waiting for a response like that! As for me, when I get bored I put them on my fingers and tap them together XD
So happy Smile My first ever plastic was a Driger V2 Smile Now it's getting some recognition <3
Just bought Driger MS YAY!

Can't wait for it to arrive <3
Grin I'm truly back into plastics now. Just got a mint Dragoon S and the Sono Kong Tornado Attack 3-Pack.

Thanks for the link Raigeko! Megalo-Arm is rocking. I miss my Takara one.
That Cyber Dragoon I saw on Ebay is sold now.
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Did you know the sonokong gold draciel s doesn't come with a wide defense as shown on the packet?

I didn't, and am mildly disappointed.

NOOO!! I bought one of those last week expecting it to come with a WD only to discover the horrid truth?
WHYY SONO-KONG?! WHYYY?!!

lol, the search for an easily obtainable Wide Defense continues

(Jul. 30, 2011  9:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah hold on let me grab you the link!
EDIT: HERE!!!
http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/bang/collect...agoon.html
There are about 100 of them, so I'm sure you'll find one you like! ;D

OMG, YES!
EDIT: there's actually 50 so rounding up, it's about, say a hundred (hey, you were right!)

I pieced together an SGMB with a Dragon Breaker and 10 Wide and tested it up against 8 Spiker on Storm Grip with another 10 Wide, and DB did quite well against ES

^above^ = the miracle of plastics
I have an Evil Pisces ED145WD.
Thanks for telling us that, sadly, we really don't care. :\
I don't know anything about plastics but I think they are talking about wide defense in plastics not MFB
Raigeko13 I think he was talking about the WD on it because the guy above him said the search for a easily obtainable wide defense continues
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:57 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I don't know anything about plastics but I think they are talking about wide defense in plastics not MFB
@Raigeko13 I think he was talking about the WD on it because the guy above him said the search for a easily obtainable wide defense continues

Maybe so, maybe not.
Also fix'd :B
Man, I had a plastics avatar before it was mainstream. /indie

@Raigeko: you do know the only use for Spiral Change Base is attack mode right?
I was second so I'm the trend starter. Sort of. XD

And no, I don't really keep up with plastics much, but thanks for the info!
I hopped on the bandwagon ^^ I'll admit it. I love my new avatar... GALMAN FTW!!! Thanks th!nk for starting this. Also, Raigeko, thanks for turning it into a trend?
'Course, I'm smart enough to resave and upload mine as a png so whatever doesn't add .gif compression.

Suckers.

And no, I linked it to Rai, Dan, and RockBullH145SF, lord Wolfblade amongst others. Serious
Gah, thanks for the NEW idea th!nk Tongue_out Rai linked it to me, because I was wondering why everyone had one, so THEN I jumped on the bandwagon... sorry?
I WUZ 1ST THO!!!11
Haha, I honestly don't know.
And the .gif thing, I'm telling you, a .gif once it's been compressed it can't be "unpressed" by simply saving it as a .png. We've discussed this th!nk. Serious
This is the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic. That is SPAM.
Yeah, I found it yesterday, when people noticed I'd changed they were like "Where are you getting these?"

They're actually from a crossover with a game called "Bang" which Takara made, hence the name of the site. Each of the pages have descriptions of the beast too, it's kinda cool, though google translate says "night driger always misses a well aimed target" or the like, which is kinda lol.

Is okay Wink Rai is basically a younger me anyway.

Kai-V: Sorry, my bad.

But seriously, bit beasts are such an addition to beys, I have no idea how many there were, but yeah, MFB isn't the same with face stickers.
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:58 AM)th!nk Wrote: And no, I linked it to Rai, Dan, and RockBullH145SF, amongst others. Serious

but not to me?!?

i love this dranzer avatar of mine, it is sweet

man i wish i got into plastics and HMS Crying , my biggest want is for takara to bring them back (or for hasbro to make something like a "old school" series like the made the legends...)
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: But seriously, bit beasts are such an addition to beys, I have no idea how many there were, but yeah, MFB isn't the same with face stickers.

There were so, so many bit beasts. Did you ever get any of the bitchip volumes? I think they made 5 different ones. Those were freaking awesome.

Face stickers are nice, but not nearly as creative as bit beasts.

I remember seeing these bang cards (and counter dealys) on Rinkya a few years back and wondered how one actually plays the game.
Nah, I never got any, only had hasbro as a kid, might get some on Y!JA some time or something, though.

The site may have a description of the game or how it's played, not sure.