Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 29, 2011  11:58 AM)gingahagane27 Wrote: Variares' beast and Gravity Perseus' beast looks like each other
maybe Julius and King is related to each other

Maybe it's because they're both from Greek mythology, and Ares is the god of war while Perseus was a hero? It's not that surprising that they look similar.
(Jul. 29, 2011  7:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: My Draciel S tip arrived fine, better than my old one so eh. The Ball bearings, like everything else, are slightly smaller, but eh.

Well, I wouldn't say Storm Grip blows, but it's overrated as anything. No real improvement over fantom grip for smash, at least. It's also not really that fast. :\

Still no Wide Defense is really lame. I'll just get two in an order I'm doing I guess but yeah, it's annoying.

No wonder people say that good news and bad news come together at times...
Good news is,
You are talking about SonoKong parts. Does this mean that your beys arrived this morning? If yes, then that's good news. Smile Enjoy!
Bad news is,
What you said... No Wide Defense... Still, you'll get it soon enough!
(Jul. 29, 2011  11:58 AM)gingahagane27 Wrote: Variares' beast and Gravity Perseus' beast looks like each other

do not disscuss the anime or manga here
post in the "random beyblade anime and manga thoughts" thread
also that is utterly stupid speculation
(Jul. 29, 2011  1:06 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:

do not disscuss the anime or manga here
post in the "random beyblade anime and manga thoughts" thread
also that is utterly stupid speculation

yeah ok sorry
(Jul. 29, 2011  11:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: The first beys the characters had in the manga were Grip Attacker, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Draciel MBD, (though Ray started with Driger S IIRC).

And it is more that the lines had consistent design features throughout their different generations, and these were carried on to the HMS gen. Dranzer MS doesn't resemble Dranzer S heavily, either.

Sorry, i meant the first ones with bit beasts in it, and yeah maybe not that much after all, But ME STILL GUSTA DRIGER S!
Tyson actually used the Spin/Ultimate Dragoon as his first bey...
Pretty sure he didn't, or if he did it was as a child.

(Jul. 29, 2011  1:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No wonder people say that good news and bad news come together at times...
Good news is,
You are talking about SonoKong parts. Does this mean that your beys arrived this morning? If yes, then that's good news. Smile Enjoy!
Bad news is,
What you said... No Wide Defense... Still, you'll get it soon enough!

Yeah, my two sonokong beys arrived, ahah. Is cool, gold draciel S with the Green Eight Heavy is super purrrty.
I'm really starting to get into plastics. I only came into Beyblade when in late 2010 so I obviously missed anything Non-MFB. Now after the revival and every going crazy 'bout them *coughth!nkcoughcough* and me coming over quite a bit of money I decided to 'start' Plastics. I'm reading up on them heaps. Beywiki is a freakin' godsent.
Im not feeling nostalgia obviously but I'm really starting to understand the love you guys have for them. Im actually very excited at the moment. Grin

But yeah, BeyWiki is amazing <3
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:18 AM)Chups Wrote: I'm really starting to get into plastics. I only came into Beyblade when in late 2010 so I obviously missed anything Non-MFB. Now after the revival and every going crazy 'bout them *coughth!nkcoughcough* and me coming over quite a bit of money I decided to 'start' Plastics. I'm reading up on them heaps. Beywiki is a freakin' godsent.
Im not feeling nostalgia obviously but I'm really starting to understand the love you guys have for them. Im actually very excited at the moment. Grin

But yeah, BeyWiki is amazing <3

i know what you mean, the only beyblade i had was a present from a friend (and now that beyblade is broken Unhappy ), and when i finally got around to go to a store to buy some but i was told that they were recalled do to injuries (this was most likely during the HMS time). so i only got into it recently... but man i want to buy ever dranzer... twice!!! and then get every engine gear beyblade (because engine gears are cool Cool )
So I used this stamina combo that beat hell kerbecs and earth Aquila. I didn't want(or care) to make top tier stamina to battle against, so I just used those. Close enough.

It's a really simple combo, and I've done this for a while, but I never really tried it against top tier stamina. I'm confident that it will win though.

I have an idea of a part that could help, but I don't have it Unhappy

And if you don't launch the combo properly, you lose. But don't worry, it's really easy to launch properly.

Secret.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So I used this stamina combo that beat hell kerbecs and earth Aquila. I didn't want(or care) to make top tier stamina to battle against, so I just used those. Close enough. I'm confident that it will win.

It's a really simple combo, and I've done this for a while, but I never really tried it against top tier stamina.

And if you don't launch the combo properly, you lose. But don't worry, it's really easy to launch properly.

Secret.

TROLOLOLOLO

But Kei totally beat you to this kinda thing by a few months Wink
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:39 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So I used this stamina combo that beat hell kerbecs and earth Aquila. I didn't want(or care) to make top tier stamina to battle against, so I just used those. Close enough. I'm confident that it will win.

It's a really simple combo, and I've done this for a while, but I never really tried it against top tier stamina.

Secret.

TROLOLOLOLO

But Kei totally beat you to this kinda thing by a few months Wink

I'm lost.
Im serious.

And I'm serious about being serious.
So now I'm thinking if Blades in Cyber Pegasis are real, like Disaster Raven,
what will happen?
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:04 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So now I'm thinking if Blades in Cyber Pegasis are real, like Disaster Raven,
what will happen?

Could you at least try to make sense once in a while?
Oh emm gee.
Spiral change base is freaking awesome.

asdfhjkl;'

I don't know if I should use my Burning Kerberous or not.
It looks so nice as it is. D:

Plastics are so much fun.
So many customizations. AHHH. <3
(Jul. 30, 2011  1:10 PM)blah Wrote: Oh emm gee.

asdfhjkl;'

i need another dang burning cerberous one to use and one too keep i made one awesome zombie/ survivasl combo with the core but i cant use it so i put it back together
Spark knight is such a cool bit beast name. Why does it have to come with one of the most useless looking and performing beys ever. I hope something similar will come out in the MFB series.
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Spark knight is such a cool bit beast name. Why does it have to come with one of the most useless looking and performing beys ever. I hope something similar will come out in the MFB series.

keep hoping. because I have hope for a Fox beyblade to be in the MFB series and this did happened. gonna be released on Aug. 6. can't wait. so just keep hoping. eventually TT will know.
(Jul. 30, 2011  3:06 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Spark knight is such a cool bit beast name. Why does it have to come with one of the most useless looking and performing beys ever. I hope something similar will come out in the MFB series.

keep hoping. because I have hope for a Fox beyblade to be in the MFB series and this did happened. gonna be released on Aug. 6. can't wait. so just keep hoping. eventually TT will know.

what TT will know i doubt tha tthey name a bey for one person lol

asdfhjkl;'

Isn't it just? Such a beastly thing!

USE IT, or at least just the base Wink

Ugh I can't wait for all mine to get here Grin Grin Grin
Spark Knight looks GREAT, what are you saying?

(Jul. 30, 2011  3:06 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: keep hoping. because I have hope for a Fox beyblade to be in the MFB series and this did happened. gonna be released on Aug. 6. can't wait. so just keep hoping. eventually TT will know.

Because the idea of a fox beyblade couldn't have come from anywhere but your mind?
Okay, I just noticed this, what do you guys do with all of your construction tools you get from beyblade packages?
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay, I just noticed this, what do you guys do with all of your construction tools you get from beyblade packages?

I keep them in a seperate box and keep 3 of them with my beyblades.
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Spark knight is such a cool bit beast name. Why does it have to come with one of the most useless looking and performing beys ever? I hope something similar will come out in the MFB series.
Totally agree with you. Look at meh avatar Eee

I need a new Spiral Change Base, the tip of mine is SOOO old and it's kind of rusty.

(Jul. 30, 2011  9:04 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So now I'm thinking if Blades in Cyber Pegasis are real, like Disaster Raven,
what will happen?
Yeah, what if Cyber Pegasis were released?! Grin /sarcasm It has been released twice now, please do try to use your brain :\ Disaster Raven would be terrible most likely, but it was in a game, and it won't be made.

(Jul. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay, I just noticed this, what do you guys do with all of your construction tools you get from beyblade packages?
For me, I throw them in a box with all of my useless launchers.