Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 25, 2011  11:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:03 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:52 PM)Temporal Wrote: Ebay. Use it, hah. That's where I get a bunch of my stuff.

I don't really trust ebay lol.

Um why? Most of the members here use it and i've never ever had any problem with ebay. Also it's normally the cheapest place to get beys.

My dad has gotten janked off ebay so I just don't bother with it lol.
It loses to almost everything that is good, though? Weight Based Defence and Compacts are the only things it does well against. It's not hard to KO, and it loses to zombies. I'd not touch it in stalling clause/whatever.

I mean, seeing as non-zombie stamina in general isn't that popular, you may as well use a (good) compact.
Seeing as it's defense isn't going to stand up to anything, and it's not going to KO anything, why not just use a zombie?
A kid once told me he wins every bey battle with his bey spirit, and that he wants to grow up to be like Ginga.

Little does that fool know that I wield the power of the ANTI-BEY SPIRIT! Composed from the DARKEST OF MATTER, IT WILL DESTROY ALL WHO STAND BEFORE IT'S WRATH! IT WILL CRUSH THE "BEY SPIRITS" OF THOSE FOOLISH ENOUGH NOT TO SUBMIT TO IT'S MIGHT! BOW! BOW BEFORE THE STRONGEST POWER IN THE BLADING UNIVERSE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

And that exactly how I told him that Ginga was stupid.
---------

If there is one thing I know for certain is that you can never go wrong with Bristol.
1. Buy Basalt
2. Break his heart.
MF Basalt ___ BD145CS
Yerp, time to crush some dreams. XD
That wouldnt work. I would say "I will turn your brightist dream into your darkest nightmare with Basalt Hologrium!" And they would say in a kid voice "What's a salt hologram? and Galaxy Pegasis can beat Twisted Tempo cause its Ginga's blade" Then i would meniacly laugh agian and warp his foolishness into pure horror. I eoukd then procede by having a space time vaccum of obivion absorb him and tear him apart, molocule by molocule!

In all honesty i dont get why bey-spirit is so respected. Anti-Bey Spirit is awesome. While I do believe in a balance of light and dark, the sun has bern out for a long time. Time for the non believers to dance in the shadows!
Getting hooked into Beyblade once again has drained my wallet. Oh why can't I live in Japan. :p
Ikr.
Everything would be 80x cheaper, and there I could actually participate in tournaments, and be able to use a bey point card! I'd love to play against the BeyTa machines as well, they look fun as hell xD
I doubt I could wander far from a BeyTa machine. >.> Considering Japan is the home of both of my hobbies(Airsoft and Beyblade) It'd be like heaven to me. :3
Haha yeah that would be great , good bye extremely high shipping prices Tongue_out To bad they won't sell plastics ... Unless i get Y!JA to ship to my house in Japan.
Y!JA would be so much easier then, oh my god.
Okay, next week, who's moving to Japan with me? XD
Bye bye to those damned shipping prices, they're cruel I say, CRUEL!
Where there's a will there's a way. :3

Another random Bey thought...Do you know how odd it is to see a Plastic bey shred through a stadium at almost 4 am? It cracked me and a friend up for a solid 10 mins.
(Jul. 26, 2011  9:47 AM)Shinn Wrote: Where there's a will there's a way. :3

Another random Bey thought...Do you know how odd it is to see a Plastic bey shred through a stadium at almost 4 am? It cracked me and a friend up for a solid 10 mins.

I have never seem a plastic bey being able to shred through a stadium and actually break it, how was it even possible.
(Jul. 26, 2011  9:58 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  9:47 AM)Shinn Wrote: Where there's a will there's a way. :3

I have never seem a plastic bey being able to shred through a stadium and actually break it, how was it even possible.

Well if it was an old stadium it might be brittle.

I wanna see a pic.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:42 AM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Apparantly there was a wyborg 2 in the manga, Wish I could see what it looks like.

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/images/images_...lborg3.JPG

That's wolborg 3. Wyborg and wolborg are two different blades.
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A kid once told me he wins every bey battle with his bey spirit, and that he wants to grow up to be like Ginga.

Little does that fool know that I wield the power of the ANTI-BEY SPIRIT! Composed from the DARKEST OF MATTER, IT WILL DESTROY ALL WHO STAND BEFORE IT'S WRATH! IT WILL CRUSH THE "BEY SPIRITS" OF THOSE FOOLISH ENOUGH NOT TO SUBMIT TO IT'S MIGHT! BOW! BOW BEFORE THE STRONGEST POWER IN THE BLADING UNIVERSE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

---------

If there is one thing I know for certain is that you can never go wrong with Bristol.

I don't need any bey spirit( i do need the spirit to blade though) all I need is : Faith,trust and beyblade stuff.( not pixiedust)
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:43 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A kid once told me he wins every bey battle with his bey spirit, and that he wants to grow up to be like Ginga.

---------

I don't need any bey spirit( i do need the spirit to blade though) all I need is : Faith,trust and beyblade stuff.( not pixiedust)

What planet are you on again?
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:59 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:43 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:

---------

I'm from planet 'my mind'. population:me. so get off my planet!Grin

What planet are you on again?

---------

I always knew that beyblade was divided into 2 sects....
1. Gingism
2. WBO
Well, this theory was taught to me by my LGP(Leone Got Power) fan club leader. He talked about Madoka and Kenny in the 2nd sect, but I am not all that foolish to type out whatever he said. Tongue_out
Seriously, if people believe that-
1. Storm Pegasus is unbeatable.
2. Dark Wolf is the ultimate Balance type bey.
3. Storm Capricorne's jumping delivers powerful attacks.
4. Bey-spirit really helps to win matches.
5. The villain's bey was defeated, so its BAD.

No wonder Hasbro tourneys suck.... Anime influences all of them!
As th!nk said-
1. Buy Basalt.
2. Shatter their bey-spirit.
Well, that is so true. My friend uses storm capricorn because of that, but it won agaisnt lighting l-drago ch120rf, and i was like"WTF?!?!?".

Man, hasbro FTL, takara and sonokong FTW!!
I wish I did get a pic of the stadium. And yea it was maybe...7 years old I think. XD

I just found out the little tool that comes with MFBs make a neat little bey stand.
Cmon guys they're just kids no need to be so rude to them anyway

I was reorganizing my case when I saw my W105 was missing SOOO being me I looked and looked and looked but to no avail Then I opened a draw pulled out my broken Flame saggitario (spin tracks still good) and plopped C145 between galaxy and rf2
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:55 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Cmon guys they're just kids no need to be so rude to them anyway

I was reorganizing my case when I saw my W105 was missing SOOO being me I looked and looked and looked but to no avail Then I opened a draw pulled out my broken Flame saggitario (spin tracks still good) and plopped C145 between galaxy and rf2

That had happened to me too many times , I use to plop my 100 with Flame and S and what happened that it got stuck for a whole day.

And , we aren't being rude Pinching_eyes.
So, I got around to testing out McFrown's claim that upper attack is possible in the opposite spin direction to your opponent, in plastics, and his secondary claim that Upper Dragoon works better in left spin.

And he's RIGHT! (As usual).

I'm now using left spin for my upper attack custom, though I am using Triangle Wing instead, it works great, I find it's got a little smash in the mix along with the upper, which isn't bad.
Once you get Wide Defense try it out again. Also Wolborg 2 BB. It's my personal favorite combo.