Beyblade Random Thoughts

My Launcher Grip is too small, I need money for a Grip Support, then I also want plastics. I'm puzzled. I'll get what I can first. Also, just saying, the gold Meteo and red Galaxy look smexy Grin
Apparantly there was a wyborg 2 in the manga, Wish I could see what it looks like.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:33 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:12 PM)Temporal Wrote: Blargh, eBay is my beyblade lifeline. The only thing I don't use ebay for is MTG cards, but that's off topic. Venusian's AR is pretty cool with 10 Heavy and a Semi-Flat Blade Base... I managed a nice little 6/10 vs.
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: 6-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right?
BB: Storm Grip
That seems a bit flukey to me... There were some pretty nice KOs from Upper Dragon.

Venusians AR is heavy, and supposedly good defensively, if you have appropriate parts, testing on it in defence combo's is needed, so it'd be super cool if you could Tongue_out

I need to get another MBD first. I have SG Semi-Flat from Bistool, so should that work? I doubt it, though.

Blargh, Wyborg was such TRASH. The AR woulda looked so much nicer if it wasn't purple.
Nag, it'd need to be in a proper defense type. Nyeh, as Rai said, poseidon will do it, so don't worry Tongue_out
Aww... SG Semi-Flat is for compacts, isn't it? Ah, well.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:06 AM)Temporal Wrote: I have SG Semi-Flat from Bistool

that's impossible
Ah. Nice to know. Maaaan, 10bBistool is getting it's butt handed to it by Upper Dragon combos. So sad. Ah, well. Time to find another use for my Wing Cross. Maybe This works?
AR: Wing Cross
WD: 10 Balance
SG/BB: Bearing Base.

Oh, and I'm trying out Scissor Cutter for Attack just for the fun of it. I so hope that it doesn't break, it looks so awesome. (Phantom Force!)

McFrown: It's some Semi-Flat Blade Base. I think it's from Bistool, but I'll take your word that it's not.
EDIT: Okay, I just found out that it's not SG Semi-Flat, it's just Semi-Flat
Do you have SG Semi Flat or Semi-Flat, btw?

As I've said, 10bBistool is honestly quite mediocre IMO.
Just edited. It's Semi-Flat. I do have Galeon, though, so I have SG Semi-Flat. (Never saw the difference. I'm just now starting with competitive plastics...)
What Bearing Base exactly? Like from Wolborg or from a Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger?
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger. Isn't the part itself called Bearing Base? (That's what BeyWiki says.)
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Apparantly there was a wyborg 2 in the manga, Wish I could see what it looks like.

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/images/images_...lborg3.JPG
I guess so, I was just making sure lol. I knew you had Bearing Base, but I wasn't sure if you were talking about Wolborg's or MDBS's lol.

EDIT: I just got my Pegasis. *squeals like a schoolgirl* Oh God this thing has more recoil than Rock.
I liek.
If Hasbro had released this, JEBUS, it would outdo Rock. Cyber cannot even compare to this Grin
Wyborg and Wolborg are TWO DIFFERENT BEYBLADES. Wolborg usually was useful, while Wyborg sucked.
Wyborg, I have one. However I am missing the "tip." I have the rest of the bey, mint condition. Shame it's useless either way though.
Waitin' for Gravity. Now THAT will be nice. (Once Hasbro releases the Rip Guage Launcher if it has some resistance.) Blargh, Wyborg is a lame. Owned by uncustomized Polta, which I use as the standard for bad lacking a Bump King.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:06 AM)Temporal Wrote: Blargh, Wyborg was such TRASH. The AR woulda looked so much nicer if it wasn't purple.

black version rules (aesthetically, I mean)

(Jul. 26, 2011  12:17 AM)Temporal Wrote: Ah. Nice to know. Maaaan, 10bBistool is getting it's butt handed to it by Upper Dragon combos.

How shocking!
I knew that. I just never expected it to be THAT bad. I've never seen a black Wyborg, though it can't be much worse looking than the purple one. (Green-Aquario-from-the-Hasbro-Face-Off-Pack-colored Wyborg? That'd be kinda nasty.
Yo Kei, is 10bBistool worthwhile in TT Attack stadiums? I'm kinda discussing this with McFrown over at the Plastics Tier List thread. I just don't think it's really worthwhile because it loses to almost everything, other than compacts and weight based defence. :\
Agreed there. I was JUST griping about that.
It's a compact, but not a good compact. Most compacts aim to maintain spin velocity, meaning they have decent defense against upper attack, along with being very low and difficult to get under (though Semi-Flat is relatively tall compared to most, so I guess it sucks in that respect too).
True. And I haven't seen any plain Survivals being mentioned in the Plastics Top-Tier thread for a while, so I assume they aren't used often.
10bBistool is primarily a safe option, in my opinion. If you know what your opponent will be using, of course it's advantageous to counter with something of your own, but amongst the thousands of other, non top-tier customisations you could potentially face, it's a good choice.

I think that although preparation against top-tier customisations is absolutely an integral part of any Beyblade metagame, I don't think we should underestimate Beyblades which can simply just be used in many situations with better-than-average results.