Beyblade Random Thoughts

True. I spam LLD or some variant so often. I need a Hell Kerbecs, but plastics come first. With any luck, I'll get a new BB-10 too, and I've got a bit of money headed my way, so I'll be broke again in about four weeks. Hah, Th!nk got me back on plastics, I forgot how fun they were. I do still have my grip, though. And I found my 8-Spiker AR! Why the hell was it in the fridge?
You found an AR in the fridge?! O_O Thats odd XD

Considering I just bought a Lightning L Drago...I've been wondering about HF and what the hole actually accomplishes. So could some elaborate? Smile

Another random thought... Plastics>All else.
I don't know. Maybe I left it there getting some pop recently? I know I saw it last week in my room, I don't know whether I used it or not. But yeah, Plastics are awesome. Though HMS is right behind it, I don't have many useful parts. (I've got Seagon Attacker, which is semi-useful, and it's WD; I've got Wolborg MS, but that's about it.) Seagon Attacker's Metal Frame looks like a killer Quetz. And it's twice as insane. I was just goofing around, though.
Temporal: I am glad to hear that Tongue_out

@Shinn: Did you bother to check beywiki? This isn't even the right thread to ask questions like that (though obviously, there isn't a correct thread to ask something on beywiki, because you're supposed to check it before asking).
Meh, Plasics ARE awesome. I never knew the Magnetic Weight Disk was useful. I kept it on my Bearing Stinger because it looked cool with Wing Cross.
@th!nk I found the beywiki link right after I posted..apparently my laptop does't like to see the links up top but my desktop is fine. Chocked_2 To keep this on topic...

Beyblade is the death of my wallet. Smile
That it is. Hah, electronic beyblades were so awesome back in the day. Trollin' the stadium with huge tops of DOOM.
Ah those were the days...Most of the electronic ones I have still work. O-o

Never leave a cell next to a stadium...
Hah, I just tried to see if the new electronics were even on their level. They're not. At all. Electronic Dragoon S kills Electronic L Drago.
There's a difference between full RC beys and Light & Sounds.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:59 PM)Temporal Wrote: That it is. Hah, electronic beyblades were so awesome back in the day. Trollin' the stadium with huge tops of DOOM.

I like how my little Driger S sends it flying around the stadium. It's so much fun to watch Smile
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:22 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:59 PM)Temporal Wrote: That it is. Hah, electronic beyblades were so awesome back in the day. Trollin' the stadium with huge tops of DOOM.

I like how my little Driger S sends it flying around the stadium. It's so much fun to watch Smile

The new ones? They suck. Electronic Dragoon S is ballin'. *Puts on epic sunglasses amd packs red Plasic grip, without the rubber.* Spike like hell!
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: There's a difference between full RC beys and Light & Sounds.

Not RC. Lights and Sounds from the Plastics generation. Yellow/Orange Electronic Dragoon S is beast. Well, compared to the new plastics...
I have that. That and Dranzer S. I don't use them though.
I have Dranzer S. Weird lookin' yellow Dranzer is weird lookin'. Too bad it's worn to the point of having a flat tip, while my Dragoon S still has a Semi-Flat tip. Huh...before, all electronics had Semi-Flat bottoms, now they're all flat.
I laugh at amazon's prices for beyblades. 15$ for something I can get at target for 7$ are you out of you mind?

I can kinda understand it with TT beys but in August we get the metal masters beys so whats so hard about waiting a week or 2 so you can get them at a good price?

Furthermore screw toywiz. I mean really? Charging high prices for individual parts to the point where buying the bey is cheaper and you get other parts aswell is messed up. How the heck to these jokers stay in buisness? The only thing I would even think of buying from them is facebolts but even then I don't want to support such and idiotic buisness. Charge fair prices, then I might.
Ebay. Use it, hah. That's where I get a bunch of my stuff.
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:52 PM)Temporal Wrote: Ebay. Use it, hah. That's where I get a bunch of my stuff.

I don't really trust ebay lol.
Blargh, eBay is my beyblade lifeline. The only thing I don't use ebay for is MTG cards, but that's off topic. Venusian's AR is pretty cool with 10 Heavy and a Semi-Flat Blade Base... I managed a nice little 6/10 vs.
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: 6-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right?
BB: Storm Grip
That seems a bit flukey to me... There were some pretty nice KOs from Upper Dragon.
Does anyone know if the RBs have specific codes? Anyone that collects the Lego Minifigure series or the Halo Mega Bloks Halo mystery packs knows what I am talking about. If they do and people discover them, it would be a whole lot easier to get the ones you want. Only problem is if it becomes rampant, they will start changing the codes like Mega does. It will be wayyyyyyyyy harder to find out the beys than the minifigures. :\
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:47 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: I laugh at amazon's prices for beyblades. 15$ for something I can get at target for 7$ are you out of you mind?

I can kinda understand it with TT beys but in August we get the metal masters beys so whats so hard about waiting a week or 2 so you can get them at a good price?

Furthermore screw toywiz. I mean really? Charging high prices for individual parts to the point where buying the bey is cheaper and you get other parts aswell is messed up. How the heck to these jokers stay in buisness? The only thing I would even think of buying from them is facebolts but even then I don't want to support such and idiotic buisness. Charge fair prices, then I might.

You're wondering how they stay in business? It's very simple actually. People tend to buy on Amazon more often because it is a trusted website, and people buy there instead of eBay and other sites. Most of the people that buy beys there though are old people or parents being derps and buying beys that they know nothing about, or pricing.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:12 PM)Temporal Wrote: Blargh, eBay is my beyblade lifeline. The only thing I don't use ebay for is MTG cards, but that's off topic. Venusian's AR is pretty cool with 10 Heavy and a Semi-Flat Blade Base... I managed a nice little 6/10 vs.
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: 6-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right?
BB: Storm Grip
That seems a bit flukey to me... There were some pretty nice KOs from Upper Dragon.

Venusians AR is heavy, and supposedly good defensively, if you have appropriate parts, testing on it in defence combo's is needed, so it'd be super cool if you could Tongue_out
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:03 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:52 PM)Temporal Wrote: Ebay. Use it, hah. That's where I get a bunch of my stuff.

I don't really trust ebay lol.

Um why? Most of the members here use it and i've never ever had any problem with ebay. Also it's normally the cheapest place to get beys.
poseidon will have some up eventually once I send him my Venusian G. I can tell you, the AR is huge and it's pretty thick as well.