Beyblade Random Thoughts

it doesn't work that well , it gets KO'ed way easily... and powerangeryan that goes in parts you want to see come true.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:24 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Metal-Ball-Rubber! MBS will have a metal ball with a medium size ring of rubber near the contact point and a dot of rubber at the contact point.. This allows high defense , much better than RS , medium stamina, and relatively good attack if it is knocked to the side. This is my creation and it's A copyright . Dont anyone dare post this as their own. Smile

That goes in the Beyblade parts you want to see come true topic.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:24 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Metal-Ball-Rubber! MBS will have a metal ball with a medium size ring of rubber near the contact point and a dot of rubber at the contact point.. This allows high defense , much better than RS , medium stamina, and relatively good attack if it is knocked to the side. This is my creation and it's A copyright . Dont anyone dare post this as their own. Smile

That goes in the Beyblade parts you want to see come true topic.

Anyways, its kinda a dumb part...
If it were released, I think it would be just OK... :\
Well, I just did a battle between my LLD vs. my friend's Dark Bull... (Both uncustomized)
Man! I kinda suck at beyblade! If I were to go to a tourney, my bey would instantly self KO...
I mean, I am an AMAZING user of OHKO combos(no wonder Dragoon V2 has been my favorite bey all these years). I will certainly end a match with my extremely powerful launch, or I'll self KO... DO OR DIE!!!!!!
Well, still the reason why I said "I suck" is because my TT Magnestadium's wall cracked due to my powerful launch.... My LLD smashed into the wall, and there is a crack now.... I feel so stupid(and sad) Crying
The damage on walls can be repaired...just tape the pieces together like Bluezee did
i wanted to try this therory but i dont have 230

so one of the weaknesses with 230 is it is top heavy and topples over so what would happen if we use midnight and gemios woul it minmise its chance of toppleing over since there both so light could someone test this
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i wanted to try this therory but i dont have 230

so one of the weaknesses with 230 is it is top heavy and topples over so what would happen if we use midnight and gemios woul it minmise its chance of toppleing over since there both so light could someone test this

230 has a strength of toppling, paired with basalt (heaviest MW), it smashes the opposing bey to the ground, so Basalt 230 OSs them...

Midnight and gemios, both have poor stamina and defense, to if it will be easily KOed...
Hong Kong bladers said Flame Byxis is the most useless bey , because it is too tall.
I said no, it is the best beyblade behind Hell kerbecs, and they laughed at me.
Hong Kong kids have brain damage.Don't they know that higher the bey,the harder it gets knocked out?
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:15 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Hong Kong bladers said Flame Byxis is the most useless bey , because it is too tall.
Hong Kong kids have brain damage.Don't they know that higher the bey,the harder it gets knocked out?

BD145 is lower than 230 but is hard to kill... also you forgot Basalt Horogium... if you want to prove a point battle them...
Umm, uncustomized beys suck, and WD is useless with Flame. 230 has use in defense, and WD is a stamina bottom. Anyways, Hell Kerbecs is a better buy over Flame Byxis, IMO. But Flame Byxis is definitely not useless.
EDIT: GOSH DANGIT CALLUM, YOU NINJA'ED ME!
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:18 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: and WD is useless with Flame.
say what?!

(Jul. 25, 2011  3:18 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: 230 has use in defense, and WD is a stamina bottom.

*cough*earth bull230WD *cough*
230 also has use in stamina, Coasters "R" Us.
lord Wolfblade: 230WD isn't really good, D and CS are the best (and arguably the only useful) bottoms with 230.
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:21 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: 230 also has use in stamina, Coasters "R" Us.

Yes, that also. Thank you. I can't get everything right...
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:15 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Hong Kong bladers said Flame Byxis is the most useless bey , because it is too tall.

Well, Flame Byxis is certainly not the best after Hell Kerbecs, you know...
Flame Byxis was KILLED after the arrival of Beat Lynx. I will no longer consider it to be a 'MUST HAVE'. Still, Flame Byxis is a decent buy...
Flame has its uses for Destabilizing, Byxis is a CW which exposes Vulcan, 230 needs no introduction, while WD is an amazing Stamina bottom.
But still, There are way too many beys that come above Flame Byxis in the best beyblades/must buy lists....
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:21 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: lord Wolfblade: 230WD isn't really good, D and CS are the best (and arguably the only useful) bottoms with 230.

i know that already. i was making a example of a stamina combo that was made when 230 came out (as most 230 combos now are more on the defence side). before everyone knew that 230D is the better

also 230WD is still good, it can be used with good results if you don't have D or CS
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hah, I want a wide defense

No, you want like 7 of them.

Heh, this is completely true, ahah. I need at least two. Same with Wide Survivor, actually, and I need more HMC's. :c
I mean that they're pointing the wrong point.
They think that it is too tall and it will be easily lift away and scrap its track( They thought Scraping track is a winning point).
Don't they know that 230's point is letting you hit its track!?
Well, I know! Smile
They are wrong, but not completely wrong...
You do know about BD145, don't you?
Still, now I do get your point! Smile
@th!nk, I have 2 of all three of those :V
It bothered me only having one : <
Hah, much like me with MFB. I'd like at least two of each for testing, and maybe more for tourneys.
I only use beys that belong to the good guys Smile
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: I only use beys that belong to the good guys Smile

why?
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:54 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: I only use beys that belong to the good guys Smile

why?
It probably just feels "right". I remember when I was little I only got the good guys, because it felt "wrong" to get bad guys. *Free Beypoints* *cough*
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:35 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:54 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

why?
It probably just feels "right". I remember when I was little I only got the good guys, because it felt "wrong" to get bad guys.

Well, I doubt you're gonna get Beat Lynx or LLD anytime soon, huh?
I bet that Hasbro is going to change the name of Hell Kerbecs!

Man, I wish I lived nearby, you'd be great for my beypoints.

(Jul. 25, 2011  7:57 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I bet that Hasbro is going to change the name of Hell Kerbecs!

No, really? Well, this definitely hasn't been said before. :\