Beyblade Random Thoughts

Black Dranzer wasn't a main villain bey. Kai was the first real opponent Tyson faced, Tala was the main opponent at the end of the first series, Zeo was the main Villain at the end of V-Force, and Brooklyn was the main opponent at the end of G-Rev.

You know, I always wish that Horror-Themed teams beys were released, I just really liked the vampire guys one.
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Black Dranzer wasn't a main villain bey. Most of the main villains stole bitbeasts (hence me counting Zeo). But yeah, it's more that a lot of them had bearings.

Heh, even Griffolyon's tip is somewhat free spinning (plastic cylinder with in a tube with oil/grease), and Robert was an enemy for a while, but yeah.

You know, I always wish that Horror-Themed teams beys were released, I just really liked the vampire guys one.

Talking about Zeo, Burning Kerberous and Hell Kerbecs are similar in looks.... I mean, both are 3 sided in structure... Other than that, BD145 has those 3 smash points. Kerberous' CBB(custom bearing base. Not sure about it) has 4 spikes...
There are a lot of similarities, the most striking being how Gingka and Kyoya become friends, IMO, but yeah, they have borrowed from Bakuten shoot, I think it's been said repeatedly.
Tyson .. I dont think they even met in the anime..Tyson from G-Revolution and Kyoya from MFB..how cud they meet?

EDIT: th!nk..in ur earlier post..u made Kei battle Tyson instead of Kai...haha...Kei..who is #1 on WBO battles Tyson...would be good to watch if true
Oh my, I must be tired Confused Two errors Unhappy

I'd rather see Deikailo vs Tyson, because Deikailo a) is more like an anime blader in that she travels to tourneys, and b) Won both of Toronto's Plastics/HMS Remembrance tourneys.
Spray painted a 10 wide gold, looks amazing, but it scratched off a bit when I put the AR on.

On the upside, I can repaint it whenever I want, so oh well.
I travel to tourneys I've been to one London, soon to be another (hosting) and London is about 236 miles away, and also Travel to Bristol which is about 32 miles (I think), its all good...
There's a Cyber Dragoon on ebay right now, and I've put it on my wishlist. I;ve been looking for Cyber Dragoon for a year or two.
Use the buy it now, before someone else does, as it'll likely go for at least that. Also, the seller is BeyFan, a member here, iirc.

Heck, if I had the cash, I probably would, ahah.
that Cyber Dragoon is in Australia
Now I really wish I had PayPal. If I did, T. L-Drago would be up for a bid war Argh!
I have always liked Cyber Dragoon, and I never got one as a kid. I've dreamed about that bey for 8 years...
... 8 years? Sounds like an unhealthy obsession. I'd figure you would save up enough money after that time.
Unfortunately, I don't have a PayPal, nor to money to get, so you win, Coasters R Us!
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:28 PM)Hero Wrote: ... 8 years? Sounds like an unhealthy obsession. I'd figure you would save up enough money after that time.
I'm a kid, 13, to be exact... and I don't save money, because I never find money. And there was about 2 years I forget completely about Beyblades...

Also, I can't win, as I don't have PayPal, I think I mentioned that... oh well. I'm trying to save up now so I can buy plastics.
Ugh, being your age sucks. Having a job (if your parents are light on the amount you pay board) is AMAZING if you're into cheap kids toys.
It does suck, I want to buy beyblades almost all the time, and my parents just say 'Do you have the money' and of course I just stay quiet. I'm a YouTube Revenue Sharer, so I'm earning, but not enough to buy plastics and such. I have about 7 bucks saved, and I don't get a check from YouTube until 100 bucks. Only advantage is that I'd be able to buy a few beys, and if I'm lucky, a cheap stadium (More than likely Hasbro, if not, I'll stick to the BB10). If my mom remembers correctly, the minimum age to be a grocery store bag-boy is 14, but I don't turn 14 until May next year. Hopefully, I can get money ASAP to buy more beys.
Ugh, I know. You have my sympathy. Just think, when you do get a job, even a really low paying one is like 3/4 of a bey an hour Wink
Ha, thanks for the sympathy. I know, and I can't wait until I become of legal age for a job. Beyblade galore... oh God, don't get me dreamin'...
But I'm thinking about selling my extra parts, and hopefully that would bring in enough for a couple.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, being your age sucks. Having a job (if your parents are light on the amount you pay board) is AMAZING if you're into cheap kids toys.

I'm in the same situation as you my friend! My mom lets me stay here for free, so long as I cover my own gas and stay in college. My job is minimum wage, but I make a killing in tips (catering ftw!). I'm more than able to splurge on a few beys once or twice a month, and still have some left over. This is one of the reasons I've jumped back into the game so much.
I've had the same obsession with Cyber Dragoon for a similar amount of time.
I love poseidon he's trading me one for my Venusian G and $10 USD Grin
My dreams are complete
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've had the same obsession with Cyber Dragoon for a similar amount of time.
I love poseidon he's trading me one for my Venusian G and $10 USD Grin
My dreams are complete

I've had a similar deal with Cyber Dragoon B. Spec since I was a kid and I finally got one with my recent order from BeyFan :3
Oh yeah, and I'm trading 2 beys with benjohadi (Killer Eagle G and Trygle 2) for a Dragoon Battle Spec.
I'll finally have both <3
Cyber dragoon may well be one of the coolest beys out, everyone loves it. I just want a dark driger Cute
I hate you guys... bragging about having Cyber Dragoon... DO YOU ENJOY MAKING ME FEEL... horrible? Crying
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Cyber dragoon may well be one of the coolest beys out, everyone loves it. I just want a dark driger Cute

I had two Dark Dranzers back in the day, traded one for a red plated Wide Survivor. Man I miss my plastics.