Beyblade Random Thoughts

The dark series ate legal yes, but I don't reccomend using them, since, ya know, they're so rare and plastics break so easily :p also forgive my bad grammer, I'm bow on a mobile lol
I don't know the way other people think but people who have any sense normally don't bother using terrible beys (which the dark series are uncustomised). Also nearly every plastic is hard to find so if everyone followed your advice no one would use plastics. Also the Sp of the Dark series beys is one of the best for stamina...
Happiest day of my life. I found Dragoon G at my Grandmas house today.
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also nearly every plastic is hard to find so if everyone followed your advice no one would use plastics.
That isn't true. There are heaps of plastics on YJA. NIB and used ones.
I admit it I want a Storm Capricorn 2.0.
Yes, I want another ridiculous jumping gimmick.
Except this time...
A spring somewhere in the bey... BOING
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I don't know the way other people think but people who have any sense normally don't bother using terrible beys (which the dark series are uncustomised). Also nearly every plastic is hard to find so if everyone followed your advice no one would use plastics. Also the Sp of the Dark series beys is one of the best for stamina...

This, basically (aside from what BeyFan said, but even that's a royal pain to learn to do) I might use survivor ring, but I wasn't planning on using it, especially if I get one of the NIB ones (from Dei or the Beylotto). I have cross survivor, and I prefer it's balance with my zombies.

Also, it's just so pretty uncustomised.... Waiting for the beylotto so I don't end up with two is paaainful. Confused
i for one am surpised how metal flat has found its way into strong combos. im gonna test out basalt bd145mb to test the stamina to. also is r145 a good track? i found its weaknes is ldrago tank. bd145 spin steals off it like crazy with no metal to metal contact Uncertain
(Jul. 24, 2011  7:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I admit it I want a Storm Capricorn 2.0.
Yes, I want another ridiculous jumping gimmick.
Except this time...
A spring somewhere in the bey... BOING

Gotta be honest dude, M145 and Q are actually the most "bouncy" incarnation of Takara's obsession with bouncing. The spring beys were kinda eh, as they of course relied on the fast diminishing kinetic energy obtained from the downward force at launch, while M145 and Q rely on the rely on the greater rotational energy of the bey, and thus are far more "bouncy"
Rotational energy = no bouncy
NEEDS MOAR BOUNCY!!!
Trygle 3.0 beybeh.
Trygle wasn't very bouncy. It just popped up and fell over, basically.
Hmm.... You're right. Haven't played with it in forever, I've forgotten how it works haha.
Another Quake tip but some though behind it!

EDIT: Why am I not posting this is the what beyblade parts you wanna see come true thread?
*facedesk*
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Last I checked dark driger was legal?

And check the selling/trading forum if you want trades.

when did that happen?!
My bad. Unhappy
I should check the updates nowadays.....
Well,
I just love jumping beys. I mean, any bey that could stay in air for some time.
So of course, Trypio was great!
But as it is about jumping, I loved to use Hasbro's Jumping Base(forgot its name).
I used the bey without a weight disk. Oh! It was so much fun. Good ol' days! Tongue_out
Um, I know its BAD to post one after the other, but I can't edit my previous post.
And before I forget,
After a LOT of searching on BeyWiki, the mystery of my Dragoon was finally solved.
I have an orange-yellow recolor of some Dragoon. I was trying to find its data from quite a long time. And finally, I know which bey is it.
It is, the SMASHING, the BEAUTIFUL, the AMAZINGLY (OUTCLASSED) BEY-
Dragoon F..........
Man, I thought that this unknown Dragoon I had would be a powerful one as it had a rubber base. Unfortunately, my Dragoon failed me!
Hah, I have the translucent blue one. Puuurty. But useless. Also, Dragoon S is cool, bro. Polta sucks. I was playin' with my plastics. (Can't find my MBD!) I lost it. The AR is gone, too...
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:56 AM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, I have the translucent blue one. Puuurty. But useless. Also, Dragoon S is cool, bro. Polta sucks. I was playin' with my plastics. (Can't find my MBD!) I lost it. The AR is gone, too...

Aw, Dragoon S' BB is at least useful. But my Dragoon F.... Oh! What a shame...
For some reason, the recolor I have doesn't have its name in Other Versions of BeyWiki.
Maybe they forgot to put it....
Fantom frip base is useful if you don't have Storm Grip Base , so its not that much of a let down. Plus Dragoon F was my first bey besides my unknown bey.(I have a picture of myself with a beyblade on a ripcord but i can tell what it is).
I ain't usin' that thing! It looks too nice! I will, however, be using that Bearing Stinger I have, though it looks so nice. Ah, well. Clear-Green Bearing Stinger, I hope you don't break, 'cause you're getting a WORKOUT!
Fantom grip is underrated. Storm grip is better, but I like Fantom Grip quite a bit. And the AR is pretty cool too.
I have both of em, love them both. My Fantom Grip is ehh, and Storm Grip is more of an RS now... It sucks lol. My Dragoon F's WD is plated with something, it has NEVER EVER stopped shining.
It gleams with awesomeness I guess.
Temporal So I'm not the only guy around here with a Stinger Bearing Base here? Awesome!
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have both of em, love them both. My Fantom Grip is ehh, and Storm Grip is more of an RS now... It sucks lol. My Dragoon F's WD is plated with something, it has NEVER EVER stopped shining.
It gleams with awesomeness I guess.
Temporal So I'm not the only guy around here with a Stinger Bearing Base here? Awesome!

Oh, that Dragoon F is Hasbro's Metal Master. It is silver coated.
Also, the AR is silver coated, to give it metallic effect.
@th!nk- That is music to my ears...
When I saw it(I had lost it in my cupboard for like 4-5yrs), I remembered your statement- Any tip that has rubber on it, can't suck! So, with that impression, I continued to care for it, and keep it completely MINT!
Well, I always thought, every villainous bey, has found a LOT of use....
Think of the Wolborg Series, then think of Burning Kerberous....
Think of the L Drago series, think of Hell Kerbecs..... Man! Villains rule the world!
Dark Wolf was a villainous bey Wink

I actually noticed last night, most of the main enemies in Bakuten Shoot had Bearing beys: Kai was using Dranzer S when opposed to Tyson at the start, Tala had Wolborg, Zeo used Burning Kerberous, and Brooklyn had Zeus (the TT version of which has bearings).

Heck, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger was owned by Tyson's brother in the Manga, not sure, but I think he was an enemy at that point. Still, yeah.
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Dark Wolf was a villainous bey Wink

I actually noticed last night, most of the main enemies in Bakuten Shoot had Bearing beys: Kai was using Dranzer S when opposed to Tyson at the start, Tala had Wolborg, Zeo used Burning Kerberous, and Brooklyn had Zeus (the TT version of which has bearings).

Heck, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger was owned by Tyson's brother in the Manga, not sure, but I think he was an enemy at that point. Still, yeah.

That's just what I said, VILLAINS RULE THE WORLD! Smile Well, as bearing beys are amazing, the villains got them, you see? Wink
Well, yesterday, I gave my theory, of why Dark Wolf RULZ! Its kinda the most sought after bey, and is the bey used for various examples(at least here in India) to explain beyblade to people. Tongue_out
Aaaand, after Kai turned good, he never got a bearing bey again!

Though, Driger F had a bearing, and Ray Kon was a good guy, so yeah, they're not exclusive. Tongue_out
Janstarblast Wrote:That's just what I said, VILLAINS RULE THE WORLD! Well, as bearing beys are amazing, the villains got them, you see?
Well, yesterday, I gave my theory, of why Dark Wolf RULZ! Its kinda the most sought after bey, and is the bey used for various examples(at least here in India) to explain beyblade to people.

Really?....I never used my Dark Wolf for demonstrating anything to my friends..I always used Aquario or Pegasis...and I actually dont like Wolf much except for its tip and track which are quite useful to me for making stamina and destabilizer combos..Bull would have been better...adding to the villainous beys thing..Basalt Horogium is also a villainous bey and so is Balck Dranzer isnt it?..because Black Dranzer doesnt have bearings
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:17 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Really?....I never used my Dark Wolf for demonstrating anything to my friends..I always used Aquario or Pegasis...and I actually dont like Wolf much except for its tip and track which are quite useful to me for making stamina and destabilizer combos..Bull would have been better...adding to the villainous beys thing..Basalt Horogium is also a villainous bey and so is Balck Dranzer isnt it?..because Black Dranzer doesnt have bearings

True.
Well, at least in Mumbai, most of our friends do it! <<off topic.
@th!nk- Yeah! Good observations.
Hey! Tyson's Dragoon had rubber tips in the beginning... And even Ginga........ Something's fishy.. Tongue_out
Yeah right...well and both the series the dragon beys are left spin..at least in the anime