Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hmm... I might get some then. I'm gonna read BeyWiki and see what's good and what's not.
DO EET

Basically, pay the cash for a driger s (not one of the gold sonokong ones on youtube, they won't fit with other beys unless you're exceedingly lucky), and get a metal driger off ebay, instant top tier compact.

Then get something interesting as your third. Driger V2 would be a great idea, if you can find one. V2 blades are my personal favourites, and Driger V2, contrary to it's beywiki description, is an ungodly beast that swept my tourney undefeated.

So yeah, Driger S, Takara Metal Driger, Driger V2

Didn't choose drigers for a reason, they just tend to have really cool parts.

Also, IDK if anyone else has Seaborg 2's (takara?) bit sticker, but I swear that whale is flippin' me off.
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Lol, I like plastics but the only one I want it a Draciel MBD to renew my past and present... buy I mostly want some HMS, Dark Effigy MS and Dranzer MS...

HMS are expensive. Buy my cheap plastics. I'm coming to your tourney so you'd be able to.
Callum, don't miss that opportunity bru. Not paying for shipping would be sweet.
Chocked_2 I'm interested, lol, dependent on what you got I may, as then I renew my past do you have a Draciel MBD (first Draciel), as that was my first bey, here since the beginning Cool

I get to join the plastics again
It's MBD bro.

Though, I've seen it called everything, Draciel MDB, Draciel MDF
Wouldn't be surprised to see Draciel MyBB right now.
Now thats a random thought lol. but the MFB was a typo, as I'm so usd to it and I just read it in your post a few minutes before...

MyBB = My BeyBlade yup thats what it will be
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:06 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Chocked_2 I'm interested, lol, dependent on what you got I may, as then I renew my past do you have a Draciel MBD (first Draciel), as that was my first bey, here since the beginning Cool

I don't have that one but I have a few other draciels and numerous other plastics for sale. Draciel MBD sucks anyway.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:06 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Chocked_2 I'm interested, lol, dependent on what you got I may, as then I renew my past do you have a Draciel MBD (first Draciel), as that was my first bey, here since the beginning Cool

I don't have that one but I have a few other draciels and numerous other plastics for sale. Draciel MBD sucks anyway.

thats not a nice thing to say when it was my first ever bey....
I agree, actually, one of the most overrated beys ever. It's like OOH 4 BALLS, before you realise that you can't put an HMC in it.
Overated? I've heard anyone say anything good about it. The beywiki article doesn't give the impression that it's anything special either. The only uses it has are in compacts for which there are better choices which are more easily available.
Nolands combo featured it, I've seen it recommended a number of times. Compact article too.
Spinster is so carp awesome he has over 1k beys in his collection Grin
And to think
I had the honor of getting to talk to this great dude
WBO Facebook Chat.
Best.
Idea.
EVAR
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Lol, I like plastics but the only one I want it a Draciel MBD to renew my past and present... buy I mostly want some HMS, Dark Effigy MS and Dranzer MS...

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Draciel MBD! Without stickers though. Tongue_out btw, ITS TOO BAD.... Hate it.. No offense.

Well, I dunno how, there is some Vari Ares D: D thread to my name, which has been deleted.... I never even made that... How did this happen? Because such things might lead to my account getting warned... Speechless
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: DO EET

Basically, pay the cash for a driger s (not one of the gold sonokong ones on youtube, they won't fit with other beys unless you're exceedingly lucky), and get a metal driger off ebay, instant top tier compact.

Then get something interesting as your third. Driger V2 would be a great idea, if you can find one. V2 blades are my personal favourites, and Driger V2, contrary to it's beywiki description, is an ungodly beast that swept my tourney undefeated.

Also, IDK if anyone else has Seaborg 2's (takara?) bit sticker, but I swear that whale is flippin' me off.

YES, SIR! I'll get them when I have the money.
I have plastics that I don't even know the names of Unhappy
I have plastics that I don't even know the names of Unhappy
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: DO EET

Even I just LOVE the V2 series. That V-shaped bottom makes me go gaga over it!
I loved Dragoon V2.... It was my personal favorite. I mean, look at the color combination... Seriously, I am ordering a Hell Kerbecs though. But, if I get this bey for the same price(which is impossible) then I would buy it NO MATTER WHAT!
Man, MFB is so depressing.... If I grow up to realize that I won't be able to own a Dragoon V2 again(I had one. I had it by my side every time. At school, at a movie theatre, everywhere), then I'd probably die of depression... Tongue_out
But yeah, I am serious. I want DRAGOON V2!!!!
your love for a Dragon V2, is mine for a Draciel MBD...
@PCC: Post Pics instead of twice Wink

jan: ahah, they are quite desirable for their base, but not too pricey, you could trade one of your beys for it, maybe. Idk.
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:33 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: your love for a Dragon V2, is mine for a Draciel MBD...

Oh, I am sorry! Well, that's Callum for ya! LOL!

Well, this is extremely funny IMO I mean, it feels so awkward to read. Other than that, DARK WOLF RULES Tongue_out!-
Read

@th!nk- Are you serious?! I'll check it out right away! Thanks!
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:33 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: your love for a Dragon V2, is mine for a Draciel MBD...

...Is mine for a dark driger. If I won the one in the beylotto I would squeal. More than normal. Maybe even wet myself, just a little.

Otherwise I guess I can get it for my birthday.
Find a seller with one who's open to trades, or open a thread mebbe, just make sure you don't trade off anything too amazing for it, ahahah.
Waah!!!!! Dragoon V2 is out of stock almost everywhere....
Random people on ebay- C'mon guys! Sell it! Make a person happy for life!
@th!nk- Well, Dark Driger looks beautiful! But, unfortunately you can't use it in a tourney. As an optimistic, I'll say-
You have an excuse to keep it unused, and keep it as beautiful as it is meant to be. Smile
Last I checked dark driger was legal?

And check the selling/trading forum if you want trades.
what are you talking about? The dark blades are perfectly legal... Why would they not be?