Beyblade Random Thoughts

I've never posted more than 100 or so posts on any other forum.
How was I to know my BEY-SPIRIT would be IGNITED?
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mean, the "closed threads" forum is our most active subforum. What does that say?

Some people can't figure out why their "Beyblaed Combos dat alwayys ween!" threads are always closed, maybe? Or some members are just stupid. I say both.

You've been looking at Blader DJ's posts, haven't you? Well, that IS a major cause of EERBSS
Excessively Erratic Rise in Bey-Spirit Syndrome
I once posted right after Blader DJ.
I was filled with Beyspirit.
Grin
*gasp* I can never seem to be relevant to his threads, so I just don't post on 'em. Why have I been staring at a Sea Attacker for five minutes? Anyway, I'm kinda sad. I'm either gonna have to wait on the RB7s, or stock up on MTG cards for my Trading Card Club at school next year, since we're going MTG this year. (YGO was last year. Got annoying, always winning at Yu-Gi-Oh did. Blargh, I'm gonna need at least two Deck Builder sets. That's $43 right there!
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mean, the "closed threads" forum is our most active subforum. What does that say?

Actually, apparently that happened when I closed the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. It does not matter that much, although I did not notice if the Closed Threads forum was already the most popular before that move.
I just noticed that TT didn't release a bey with the constellation Orion,Big Dipper,Southern Cross.I/ve heard about Orion.But never these other two.Also,why no 4D Beys from SonoKong?I'm desperate for it....They would be much cheaper..
Ahh, that would probably explain it. Still, it's a source of amusement whenever I check the stats, ahah :p

Is it bad that I never questioned why it was the most popular forum? Confused

Anyway, still haven't touched my mfb again. :c so many interesting plastics combos to try!
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: How was I to know my BEY-SPIRIT would be IGNITED?

Hmph! You've been around for some while, and still you say this?! I think you don't know about the most important precaution to be followed while on WBO.
No, this is not about giving away your identity to everyone. Yes, you have to take care about not giving your details, but the most important thing to be taken care of is(I wonder why its not added to the rules)-
A disease. Please read on, to know more-

Our site is currently suffering from an epidemic.
Its extremely contagious, so user's discretion is advised.
About the disease-
Bey-Spirit is a disease which makes your brain a beyblade. It can think only about tops, attack, defense, stamina, spin speed, etc.
You might start posting at lightning speed, and become a beyblade geek.

Surprisingly, the effects of bey-spirit do not affect your normal life. Yes friends, you will still be able to say that 2+2=4!

So, don't worry about it, and join the fun!
All you have to do is, POSTPOSTPOST something useful!
I am infected....but it's good to be infected with this disease of bey-spirit....and I enjoy it Grin

BTW I think SonoKong is releasing 4D beys in October isn't it?

Oh yes..a few pages back I had wished for a lyra bey..it turned to be true(it was to be true because lyra is a constellation) so Whatzzer we may soon have a Big Bang Big Dipper with us...ahaha
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:00 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I am infected....but it's good to be infected with this disease of bey-spirit....and I enjoy it Grin

BTW I think SonoKong is releasing 4D beys in October isn't it?

Oh yes..a few pages back I had wished for a lyra bey..it turned to be true(it was to be true because lyra is a constellation) so Whatzzer we may soon have a Big Bang Big Dipper with us...ahaha

Well, wishing for some different beys is not really useful, you know. I mean, if the constellation is quite famous, then you are getting to see a bey for it. Tongue_out
haha, I re-painted my gravity, as it became silver (all chipped of), I used arcrylic, but there was no gun metal , so I mixed some silver (warhammer) paint, and some black acrylic, to get the gun metal look, it looks nice... until I chipped it again....

meh, kinda random but also nice...
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: haha, I re-painted my gravity, as it became silver (all chipped of), I used arcrylic, but there was no gun metal , so I mixed some silver (warhammer) paint, and some black acrylic, to get the gun metal look, it looks nice... until I chipped it again....

meh, kinda random but also nice...

Wow!
Well, I was just thinking-
I am kinda annoyed when using LLD now. I mean, it good but I wanna keep its metal shiny! Its turned blackish, and I feel so bad... Any way of restoring that shine?
I kinda scrubbed it with a piece of cardboard, and it shone a bit, but after doing that for about 5 minutes, only a small dot shone.... Also, I am scared that by this method, my MW would wear down! So, any way to give it that metallic look?
You can use 'Pitambari' powder for this...in my case at least it worked on both rock and storm MW...hope it works for u too and that it is available in ur area
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow!
Well, I was just thinking-
I am kinda annoyed when using LLD now. I mean, it good but I wanna keep its metal shiny! Its turned blackish, and I feel so bad... Any way of restoring that shine?
I kinda scrubbed it with a piece of cardboard, and it shone a bit, but after doing that for about 5 minutes, only a small dot shone.... Also, I am scared that by this method, my MW would wear down! So, any way to give it that metallic look?

Brasso? or tooth paste? or this like scrubby cloth I use? they all work, or to make it last longer you could paint it with silver paint (I'm debating on doing this to a few beys)
Yeah right..brasso and tooth paste work too...I use them for my coin collection and trophies sometimes..BTW I wonder if Min cream works as well..but the powder I mentioned has given me the best results till now
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:50 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: What is with people on this form getting so negative and rude lately? I don't get it. This kind of attitude is not going to do anything good for the beyblading community.

Th!nk and Raigeko13 already said this, but we can't say it enough.
The reason for all the "Negative" responses is that, on this forum we have a great amount of good posters i.e. Th!nk and Raigeko.

That of course makes many of us happy Grin

But, we also have a gigantic amount of "Troll Posters", if you want to call them that.
What I mean by that is that we have many posters that talk and act like they never were awake in school.... i.e.

How do you make a evil Scorpio 100df and what parts do you need[/i]

Guy1:Are the beyblade anime team Face Hunters real?
Guy2:This does not need its own thread , but yeah kyoya and benkei really exist in real life ...
Guy1:Thanks
Guy3:*facepalm*

So you see why we are so "Negative"......
They aren't trolls. Trolls do it on purpose. I should know, I used to be pretty handy at it.

But you make a GREAT point. PunkBlader, check my Sig for a quick overview of why we get tired/what we get tired of Wink
LOL!Big Bang Big Dipper,I wonder what would the face look like.Big Dipper sounds better.I bet it's some kind of alive pan like Lyra.
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:47 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote: Guy1:Are the beyblade anime team Face Hunters real?
Guy2:This does not need its own thread , but yeah kyoya and benkei really exist in real life ...
Guy1:Thanks
Guy3:*facepalm*

So you see why we are so "Negative"......
It might be cause i am half asleep but is the problem guy1 or 2?
Also I just cannot pick up a Bey without feeling bored
lol, thats me today as well, the Bey Boredom Syndrome....

Instead I drew...
MFB are dull.

Get plastics.

That is all.
Lol, I like plastics but the only one I want it a Draciel MBD to renew my past and present... buy I mostly want some HMS, Dark Effigy MS and Dranzer MS...
Buy one, they aren't expensive bru Wink
I don't get plastics because I'm afraid they'll brake the moment I use them. Maybe I'll try them someday. Also, I have very little knowledge of them.

I know that

Upper Dragoon is good for Upper Attack.

Storm Grip Base (whatever it's called) is good.

Trygle is good for Attack (?)

The wide thingy has use.

Turtles are more valuable than you.
Lol, not really, most turtles suck.

They're fragile, but not as fragile as we joke about.

Just buy like 3, you basically can't go wrong. You WILL have fun, and probably not touch your MFB for a few days.