Beyblade Random Thoughts

i haven't been posting as much either. But yeah i used to play beyblade for like 1/2 an hour to 2 hours a day , but in the last few days i have barely touched them.
my random thing is who will win basalt harogiem vs hell kebecs
^ Most likely Hell Kebecs.
actually mostly Basalt due to its weight, and Hell's recoil, it rebounds of basalt and KOs itself, while basalts weight saves it...
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:01 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ditto that.
WBO = all day
Beyblading = an hour?
Wtf man.
Also WBO's been like totally dead the past couple of days IMO.

It's because I came back from my 5 month Break from Beybllade/WBO. Lol
So is Hell Kerbecs better or Basalt Horogium regarding the parts/combos?
yeah
im not posting actually either
(like properly)
i haven't even touched my beys for a while
but seriously i am not ... interested as much as before
*SIGH*
need to do something to make me play again
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:44 AM)Ω Wrote: So is Hell Kerbecs better or Basalt Horogium regarding the parts/combos?

Well, certainly doesn't belong here, but yeah.
Hell Kerbecs is an extremely useful beyblade. Its a MUST OWN for every beyblader.
This statement does not mean that Basalt Horogium is BAD...
Hell Kerbecs, will offer you these parts:-
Now for Basalt-
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:44 AM)Ω Wrote: So is Hell Kerbecs better or Basalt Horogium regarding the parts/combos?

That should have gone in this thread.

(Jul. 22, 2011  1:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, certainly doesn't belong here, but yeah.
Hell Kerbecs is an extremely useful beyblade. Its a MUST OWN for every beyblader.
This statement does not mean that Basalt Horogium is BAD...
Hell Kerbecs, will offer you these parts:-
Now for Basalt-

Keep in mind that there are mold variations in Hell. Some of them are practicaly useless.
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:38 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: yeah
(like properly)
anyway trying to act all sad on purpose anyway
.... to make my dad depressed and buy me beys LOL
and im not saying Im not interested cuz i want beys
*SIGH*

You're going to make your dad depressed over a spinning top? That's lame. Seriously, "depression" isn't a laughing matter. And you're acting sad too. You're such a spoiled brat.
(like properly)
*SIGH*

Stop being such a brat and save up then... really I mean one hasbro beyblade costs at most $10.
Come to Australia. $15 a bey. Still pretty cheap. Darkblader is pretty young though. No excuse still. Buy your own beys. I guess hero told you xD
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:08 AM)Hero Wrote: I'm working all day and th!nk is playing with his plastics. That's as far as I know. Not saying that two members could really slow down the WBO that much ...

WBO is more entertaining somehow ...

Hey, I am one of the top posters around here bru Serious
(like properly)
*SIGH*

Having a depressed father is not a laughing matter. Don't even joke about it.
Just something I noticed today. The hasbro CS for ray unicorno (striker) is flat initially, and does not have the sharp plastic. Just wondering if this was known or something new.
Known for a LONG time.
Get to looking around.
sorry that is not what i ment
i wrote something wrong
dw i got rid of it
sorry
i cant buy my own beys
i dont get money
my dad thought of giving me an allowance
but my mother says no
i dont want hasbro beys
dont worry about anything i said in the post i did ages above
i wrote it wrong
sorry
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:39 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: sorry that is not what i ment
i wrote something wrong
dw i got rid of it
sorry
i cant buy my own beys
i dont get money
my dad thought of giving me an allowance
but my mother says no
i dont want hasbro beys
dont worry about anything i said in the post i did ages above
i wrote it wrong
sorry

Why do you write like this.
I mean seiriously.
It's wierd.
Lol im attack addict, 11RFs, 2ray 2gravity 2 lld and a fang. Oh and a MLD. Yeah....
I'm Attack Addict too. 2 Gravity, 3 MLD, 3 LLD, 1 Ray, 1 Galaxy, 8 RFs, 1 LRF, 1 R2F.
What is with people on this form getting so negative and rude lately? I don't get it. This kind of attitude is not going to do anything good for the beyblading community.
Stay around a while, and you'll begin to understand. It's tiring, reading the same stupid carp day after day, but we stay because we love the spinning tops. We're actually all really fun guys, just sick of the spam and dumb posts.
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:50 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: What is with people on this form getting so negative and rude lately? I don't get it. This kind of attitude is not going to do anything good for the beyblading community.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Story-...DRACIEL-TY
That's an example of what we see in the creations forum every day, and honestly, it gets repetitive after a while. Reading the same carp over and over... The same questions... I mean honestly, you will NOT be the first to think about anything here, yet people fail to realize that, and ask a stupid question, or make a stupid post without first searching, or reading the rules which kind of pisses us off because of their ignorance.
tl;dr Ignorance man.
We hate it here.
^ I second that. I have been here for what? Eight, nine months... And I'm really getting frustrated with noob posts...
I'm listening to 'To the Radiant Tomorrow', the first ending of MFB right now. Japaniese rap=YAYZ!
I mean, the "closed threads" forum is our most active subforum. What does that say?
(Jul. 22, 2011  4:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hey, I am one of the top posters around here bro
Haha I just looked at your first post. You said that you wouldn't be posting much...