Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yes you are right, but the bey was a DVD limited bey under the name of crystal L Drago, even tho it's nothing like a l Drago, so he is kinda right....
I hope that there will be an LRF in Strongest Blader Set.

The world would be so happy.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:28 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Yes you are right, but the bey was a DVD limited bey under the name of crystal L Drago, even tho it's nothing like a l Drago, so he is kinda right....

Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfwGAYFJf...ideo_title
Yes that's the exact bey
Yes that is crystal L drago .

@MR. N i totally agree and if it comes with S130MB i might buy 2 Eee(if i have the cash)
Started watching season 1 of Beyblade ...
I just have to say, Plastics are better than MFB any day. |:
Thanks for being obvious. Haha, jk, but yes, everyone agrees that plastics is better than MFB (anime and a lot of times, for battle wise) Here's how I see it- 1 Episode of Beyblade >> Every Episode of MFB Smile
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:35 AM)blah Wrote: Started watching season 1 of Beyblade ...

Hah, I love plastic battles. They always fly up in the air :]
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Thanks for being obvious. Haha, jk, but yes, everyone agrees that plastics is better than MFB (anime and a lot of times, for battle wise) Here's how I see it- 1 Episode of Beyblade >> Every Episode of MFB Smile

Oh my gosh.

That is so true. I've only watched the first season of MFB but for me, it totally sucked ...

Can't wait to get my lot of plastic Beyblades now ! (:
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:00 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Thanks for being obvious. Haha, jk, but yes, everyone agrees that plastics is better than MFB (anime and a lot of times, for battle wise) Here's how I see it- 1 Episode of Beyblade >> Every Episode of MFB Smile

Oh my gosh.

That is so true. I've only watched the first season of MFB but for me, it totally sucked ...

Can't wait to get my lot of plastic Beyblades now ! (:

Regular plastic tournaments? DJ - Yeah!
Hah, you're lucky blah, you've inspired me to start a shop on eBay and sell stuff from over on YJA Grin problem is, I think I'm going to start on some cheap MFB, then work my way up to plastics.
Nano
That's why I loved them as a kid Grin
EDIT: ARG WHY CAN'T PEOPLE ON EBAY KEEP THE PRICE UNDER $1.01
NUUUU
THEY MUST BE ARSES AND DO A BIDDING WAR
LEAVING THE GUY WITH NO MONEY ON THE SIDE CRYING
WAAAAHHHH
And this is exactly why I'm going to open up my own carpin store. Serious

I made the same observation recently. Honestly, the motivational talks are worse than Tyson's grandpa's raps.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:21 AM)th!nk Wrote:

I made the same observation recently. Honestly, the motivational talks are worse than Tyson's grandpa's raps.

I wish there was a "Like" feature on the WBO.

Hm, I might have faith in getting back into Beyblade. I have $10, and getting another $10 soon. I'll have my dad drive my friend and I out to TRU for some new Beyblades. That is, if they have Explosion out here already.
haha i stroke lucky on getting mold 1 today of gravity ( does mold 1 come with sonokong, cuz i have a 1 and 2 from sonokong)
so as a new ray unicorno , its CS is perfect
i swear if i knew i was going to get a perseus (with a beylauncher l/r)
i wouldn't have traded a beylauncher L for a beylauncher at bey-freeze
damn u rusty
u knew that would happen xd
No the SonoKong mold is mold 2 the bad one.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No the SonoKong mold is mold 2 the bad one.

well i have 2 sonokong molds
i have 1 with bumps and the other with no bumps .... so which is the good one
I honestly don't know Confused Go ask in AAQGAN (Ask a Question, Get An Answer) and provide photos. Are they both from a GPerseus starter set? If so, then that's weird...
@Darkblader12 Trust me it will brake very easily if you have at least an average launch. Yeah i got a calm CS as well did you get it with a LL2? And could you take a photo of the gravity?
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @Darkblader12 Trust me it will brake very easily if you have at least an average launch. Yeah i got a calm CS as well did you get it with a LL2? And could you take a photo of the gravity?

yeah it came with LL2
though the one i got from with LL1 is my super epic AGGRESSIVE ONE
Ill Gladly take photos
where do i post it though
gravity molds? AAQGAN 2 thread or here?
Raigeko13@ yes both from perseus starter
thank your both of u
Hah that helps my theory i posted a while back about LL2 CS's being calm. Just check out the gravity molds thread and see if you have a mold one , cause on second thought i don't really thing a pic is needed , feel free to take one though.
-Sigh- Testing is quite difficult when one only has one CS to work with at the moment, especially when the only CS one has is the "good" one, and would like to reserve it for other purposes.

Ah well. And the 4D Beyblades are quite interesting and fun to play with. Really liking the Wheels.
Haha same although i dislike Big Bang , but scythe makes up for that it is like the best stamina wheel out , uncustomized it owns Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. I agree about the CS thing i have 2 but one is like an RF Tired.
just read the thread
i indeed have both molds
i have a mold1 ( the attack mold) and mold 2
BOTH sonokong
i may take a pic later
man i feel like testing in my balance stadium
are we even aloud ??
Big Bang works well on 230, but I want to get my hands on 2-3 TH170's to see. The Core of Big Bang is a huge contact point, but unless it's sitting on a higher Track, it doesn't seem like it will do much. Another thought are the 4D Bottoms from Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy; I really wish F:D was more like F:S, and I wish the S was a D-Series Bottom in F:S.

I should probably pick up 1-2 Scythes this weekend, then. For testing purposes. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the next tournament in Vancouver. Heheh.
I totally agree F : SD or something would be awesome , Big Bang does a lot better on TH220 but still not as good as the rest of the 4D beys. Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is a tank i came second at a tourney a few days ago using it. BD145 fits on scythe like boost mode. Oh and LDD85RF Owns 230. But IMO the best out of all the 4D metals for attack is beat it has crazy smash its like a heavier Vulcan with more smash.

EDIT: Hopefully you can improve your beyrank from 5112 i think that is an error though Tongue_out