Beyblade Random Thoughts

the shooting part sounds fun Eee, but I'm not to keen on the HF, it probably has the same performance as the old ones, maybe less caving in...
OKAY PICS PUNKS. Interesting design.... The pics are not the best but I have no other camera...

The one on the right, with the swirled design..

Well the HF on the right if definitely different from the one on the left. Is the one on the right the new one? I can kind of see the "swirly" design you explained.
The right is definitely not the same we usually seen a long long time ago.
Swirly, all i can see is a bigger support lol
Weird, shame they didn't fix the part that breaks though. As for hasbro tourneys, I foresee basalt 230cs destroying their early rounds, especially if someone sneaks in a good tt cs.
Isn't it b and wb tips that work in spinning stadiums, btw?
I just realized that I have no clue on how to use Yahoo Japan auctions for buying beys xD I have $1.01 left on a visa, and I plan on getting lucky with one of the eBay bids I just tried lol Tongue_out I just saw a quetzacoatl for like $0.05, but it has 3 days left so I doubt that'll be the price Tongue_out I've gotten metal face before for less than a dollar, I wonder if I can work my magic again?
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my little brother knocked the thing that i put my beys in over a while back, and now a big amount of the parts i need are lost within the mess that is my room

i would of picked all those parts up once i hit it over if i was him
New incentive to clean your room.

i just cleaned (most of) it and i still cant find my MF 2's metal core and my second WD Pinching_eyes_2

i was wanting to do tests today Unhappy

(i am really starting to think about getting a safer spot to put my parts)
Rubber beys Hmmmm... Ultimate spin equalisers...

Blue MLD R145 WD
Red MLD R145 WD

They both are must makes now lol
Up until today, none of my friends knew I was into beyblade.

I'm in one of my moods, so yeah, facebook knows now.

3 likes in 30 seconds, though they stopped once I mentioned it was with the new ones. Eh, hipsters gonna hip/hate.
Hah, th!nk, if you're a teenager that plays them, you're apparently the stupid idiot nerd kid in the school Tongue_out
Too bad I don't have a problem with that and the fact that half of them can't spell. They're worse than the noobs we get here everyday.
Also- I fixed my Beylauncher, many thanks Callum! It's like 100% more powerful now! Tongue_out
I'm 19, so it's less that and more just plain sad, ahah.

But seriously, AT LEAST I'M MEETING PEOPLE THROUGH IT.

A few of my friends have similar habits, so eh.

Hah, that video should be stickied. Maybe a topic for "HOW TO FIX YOUR BEYLAUNCHERS", with links to AD's and Callums vids.
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, just like theflightyellz guides, or something similar to it.
Yeah, but without Ellz' awesome graphix skillz.
Wait so you posted a pick of beyblade?

Anyway today i came second in a tourney so i won a ray unicorno(sonokong) and the CS is calm strange?

I noticed a differnece between them and that was the calm one came with a LL2 and the agro one came with a LL1 i wonder if that is the differnce.
Meh, I think I'll go grab the links and make the thread. Hopefully mods won't close it.
Also I find that the combo with Galeons AR and Flame Pegasus's Base makes for a good defense/stamina plastics combo. Galeons sub AR (from what I read on Beywiki) can take a hit and reduce recoil from the impact of the other bey hitting it, and with the stamina combined with that, it beats a lot of things.
Rusty:
Just posted
"Hosted a Beyblade Tourney last weekend
Nerdfactor+10"

And then "Won Beyblade tourney last weekend
Nerdfactor+3000" as a comment

And yeah, discussed it with someone in the comments. Meh.

Not really, even within the TT and SK starters, you can get a calm CS, but it's not guaranteed.
(Jul. 10, 2011  8:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Meh, I think I'll go grab the links and make the thread. Hopefully mods won't close it.
Also I find that the combo with Galeons AR and Flame Pegasus's Base makes for a good defense/stamina plastics combo. Galeons sub AR (from what I read on Beywiki) can take a hit and reduce recoil from the impact of the other bey hitting it, and with the stamina combined with that, it beats a lot of things.

Doubt they would, needs to be compiled. Just make sure you give due credit (preferably link to AD's thread when you mention his vids).

War Lion rocks, but the Gyro EG (the whole base of Flame/Torch Pegasus is just an EG), is pretty eh. Don't even know if it's legal, but yeah. You'd be better off with the old:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
S-AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)

From beywiki.
Curious, when zombies first appeared, or were using Wolborg 1's shaft, did they dominate, and if so, WTF was up with attack that it couldn't KO them?

Seriously, I've been using Tiger Defenser/Wide Survivor/Left SG Bearing Version/Whatever Wolborgs base is, and it's KO bait for my stupid number of attack combo's.

I guess Bearing Stinger's shaft or SG Bearing 2 or whatever would fix it, but yeah.

Also, not having much luck with Upper attack beys. :\ Do far better with smash. I mean, maybe if I had a working Storm Grip it'd be better, but with my slow storm grip, an aggro SG Metal change, and SG metal flat 2, all it does is hit a couple of times and then screw up and lose a bunch of stamina. :\ Whereas triple wing just KO's or wrecks everything's spin so bad it doesn't have to.
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: Curious, when zombies first appeared, or were using Wolborg 1's shaft, did they dominate, and if so, WTF was up with attack that it couldn't KO them?

Seriously, I've been using Tiger Defenser/Wide Survivor/Left SG Bearing Version/Whatever Wolborgs base is, and it's KO bait for my stupid number of attack combo's.

I guess Bearing Stinger's shaft or SG Bearing 2 or whatever would fix it, but yeah.

Also, not having much luck with Upper attack beys. :\ Do far better with smash. I mean, maybe if I had a working Storm Grip it'd be better, but with my slow storm grip, an aggro SG Metal change, and SG metal flat 2, all it does is hit a couple of times and then screw up and lose a bunch of stamina. :\ Whereas triple wing just KO's or wrecks everything's spin so bad it doesn't have to.

Apparently Attack types were hard to use back then and sliding shoot was hard to perform. It became difficult to consistently KO zombies. O_O
Yeah, it's pretty damn hard making an attack combo in plastics... Many have tried and failed xD It isn't like MFB, it's a whole other world.
Weird. I mean, yeah, it's not easy to slide shoot (at least with tiny launchers and how accustomed I am to string launchers), but the attack type(s) I've been using don't need to, and I can get a beyblade to go through the centre easily enough.
Triple Wing/10 Wide/HMC/SG Metal Flat 2, for example, just stalls a little, drops to the centre quickly to the HMC, and KO's it, though it can lose like that, you only have to literally BANK on the correct side of the stadium to smash it out, even if it gets lucky with a couple of wall saves, it won't survive.
I guess by then people were using stronger zombies, but even Whale Crusher/10 Heavy/Left SG/Fantom Grip Base works well enough, seeing as it's left spin. :\

Of course, I AM using MFB attack, so maybe the stadiums didn't help, but yeah. Maybe it's just the really basic zombie I'm using, but it's kinda weird how over-hyped zombies are as a whole then, at least in plastics (I have 0 HMS experience).

@Raigeko: I disagree, they're like the easiest to make, as they're quite formulaic, and there are lots of amazing parts for it.
I must be doing something wrong then... Hmm, maybe I just suck at plastics? xD Haha that's most likely it.
Hah, we're the same person Raigeko, I swear, I need to stop doing the exact same thing.
Yerp. We have way too much in common. Hell, we even think the same a lot. I need to seriously meet you xD
Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is da bomb , i came 2nd in a tourney using it with only 1 loss , some kid even copied the exact same combo and we versed in the semi's Wink

Oh and i have decided not to get plastics after watching some vids of them they seem to have like less impact and stuff so i will just stick to MFB and maybe get the 3 carpy HMS beys.