Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 01, 2011  2:10 AM)Von King Wrote: dont quite see how a few cracks could do any thing beside just use another face bolt

If it gets hit hard enough, it could break. Then that causes you to loose.
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:10 AM)Von King Wrote: dont quite see how a few cracks could do any thing beside just use another face bolt

If it gets hit hard enough, it could break. Then that causes you to loose.

I seem to have noticed lately that a lot of people are constantly saying that the person that is left with the broken bey lost the battle and that's it...

Best way to cheer someone up :D
I love my Scythe Kronos! Uncustomized, it wipes the floor with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I love my Scythe Kronos! Uncustomized, it wipes the floor with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

QFT scythe kronos is a machine Grin
Thank god for Scythe Kronos

It's the end of Hell Kerbecs BD145WD spammers! Finally...

Now dawns the age of Scythe spammers
OMG I HAD THE STRANGEST BUT AWESOMEST DREAM ABOUT BEYBLADING (in my opinion Grin )

I was in toys r us and I found... HASBRO ATTACK STADIUMS Eee
But they were different from TT's. I don't own a TT stadium, but I have at least a 3-walled stadium.
So, the differences were the width of the stadium was larger than TT's (I think.)
The ridge was kinda like PTW and others. The slopes werent deep as well.
Plus there was a variety of colors O_O
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:44 AM)Ninja_1998 Wrote: I hate when my friends just make random beyblades and I hit them out of the stadium in one hit. They really get annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?[/font][/size]

Well, my friend did end up making Earth Escolpio 100WD which is decent i believe by smashing parts together.
NightWolf

Hah , in the tourneys here in Sydney nobody uses Hell BD145 WD except me , everyone uses Basalt AD145WD or some thing because they all use there BD145's for LLDBD145RF.

I just noticed that beat cannot be used for defense as when the PC frame is covering the wing things they still stick out a little bit , so sad i was hoping for this bey to have gun attack and defense.
Nope. It has way too much recoil either way. It isn't news ...
Yeah i no just noticed it recently thought , also it may just be me but i can seem to KO MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF with Fang Leone 130RF for some reason it might just be because i can't get the flower pattern as good anymore due to my thumb.
Not surprising. Fang Leone has great smash attack capabilities ... possibly top-tier.
LOL it was a typo , i meant i can't , i find it really strange since fang has awesome smash , but then again it might be my launch , stupid thumb Confused
I am sick of people with their MB business , CS is better (from what i have heard) it really annoys me how everyone says MB is heaps better or that the best custom for basalt is Basalt BD145MB .
Have you actually tried it? I don't have it so I can't tell you how it is. WB was once a top-tier defense part. With MB being heavier, why not?
Well i mean from people who have both , they have said CS is way better. WB was top tier before rubber tips were noticed as being awesome , when WB was top tier , attack was dominant now it is more equal due to rubber bottoms for defense.
Please, attack types are suppose to be dominant. Just because.
CS>MB IMO. MB is not worth the price, at least til there's no risk of a loose track connection, and we find out if the rumour of guardian ldrago s130mb in the strongest blader set is true.

Earth GB145RS is hard-ish to ko with any right spinner, even beat struggles at times (though that's more because I have trouble launching it properly.)
Hmm ... Since we're talking about Beat. It has crazy momentum, sometimes it just randomly self KOs. Even on a worn R2F ... Although, when it hits it's quite something. Question, why don't we use BD145 with Beat? I've tried it and it's not too bad.
Yeah, that's what I struggle with. As for bd145, I think it lowers it's ability to hit stuff, plus r145 does a fair bit of damage to lower opponents.
Yeah beat self KO's a lot and , i find that R145 or GB145 are the best options with BD145 and 90 would be the second best as When it is used with 90 it owns everything including 230. I find the same thing with LDD on 85 Wink
Seriously need a R145 then. I hear it scrapes though, does it help with anything? Any help with late-match KOs? Beat suffers with that, if it doesn't knock out in the first few hits it becomes
a stamina match. One that Beat will probably lose.
Mmm. 90 is very good, but I find R145 and GB145 more consistent, as you've said. I'm using GB right now because my r145 has cracked so can't always survive the impacts beat manages without letting my bey explode.
Beat doesn't do late match, but few things survive a few hits anyway. R145 is better as it should help prevent tornado stalling, and get you to move through the centre more. That's the theory. That said, I've always preferred left spin attackers, for late game potential. Right spin usually lacks this, due to no spinsteal. On 90, the stamina loss issue is somewhat lessened, but I still find it less consistent.
Hmm ... In which case. Is R145 an essential piece or would BD145 replace that? I really don't like using GB145. I get far more consistent results with BD145 compared to GB145.
Not entirely sure tbh. R145 isn't a huge improvement over gb145, so if you're getting better results with bd145, it might be worth sticking to that.
Haha. I hope no one going to the tournament sees this. Even then, there isn't much counters for it with my control ... Except that one combo.
Honestly, I find beat too unreliable for tourney use, it's got it's counters and yeah, tiny window. But that's just me Smile
Well just adding sharing my opinion R145 is the best track for beat as it destorys LTS/DC . I find that beat can own RS and i did prefer left spin attack , but since launching weakly helps defeat left spin i am going to stick with beat as my favorite attack wheel ATM. And i plan to use it at the upcoming tourney , as well as some other things Wink