Beyblade Random Thoughts

We tried to revive that, it didn't get off the ground Unhappy
Hmm, how would our meta-game look like if the maximum series and 4D blades were never released. [thinks in head]
Blader: Go Vulcan, beat that Earth RS!
Blader B: Go Libra!
Blader C: Wow, my GB145 is the best Defense track ever!
Hey who knows I might be making an appearance at a certain spinning top event this month in Toronto. Who knows...
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:24 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Hmm, how would our meta-game look like if the maximum series and 4D blades were never released. [thinks in head]
Smart Blader: SPAM MF LLD CH120LRF

Khel: Do it, even if I won't be there.
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:25 AM)Khel Wrote: Hey who knows I might be making an appearance at a certain spinning top event this month in Toronto. Who knows...

I know it's either you, or God.... If there's someone on the WBO called BeyGod I would seriously die... Well a small exaggeration...

Speaking of 'if the meta game was like old times', It would be nice, but I like the more risky, over powered, gambling side of the meta game ie what we have now Tongue_out
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:28 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:24 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Hmm, how would our meta-game look like if the maximum series and 4D blades were never released. [thinks in head]
Smart Blader: SPAM MF LLD CH120LRF

other smart blader: *doesn't use vulcan VS RS* go MF gravity perseus 90/R145 RF

@th!nk, yeah, i think when i get the parts i will try to revive it again
Don't forget CH120. Also, CH120MF was pretty good on gravity+perseus ATK
The original Perseus Face Bolt was black, but this one is Shiny Marble purple it is 0.1 grams heavier than the original release since it is a 4D Face Bolt. The sticker is of a Roman Soldier's Helmet. This is because in a Myth Perseus was a hero who rode Pegasus and defeated Medussa.

^ From Beyblade Wikia.
4D Facebolts are heavier? Interesting.
Found when I was looking up Gravity Perseus BD145XF because it doesn't have it's own BeyWiki Article.
WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING BEYBLADE WIKIA FOR INFORMATION?
Gravity perseus's facebolt is a translucent murkey purple color not black... ^o^
I dunno. I just hit 'I'm feeling lucky' on Google.
Wow. I was stupid for trusting any kind of Wiki. *Facepalm*
But what could someone gain by editing that in?
They probably think it's right.

Because they are basically made up of people who aren't good enough to be here.
Actually, the clear wheels of 4D supposedly have metal powder in them. I wonder how much heavier this makes them?
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:03 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Actually, the clear wheels of 4D supposedly have metal powder in them. I wonder how much heavier this makes them?

It adds barely enough weight, it's so fine, Pegasus III weighs 3.5 iirc

I'm going with memory about 1 month ago...
Actually, some of the blank 4D Faces (ie. the ones from the Big Bang Pegasis or L Drago Destroy Starters) apparently weigh less than regular Faces or MF-F. This is according to FlameDragon25, so it could be just him. Has anyone else weighed theirs?
Am I the only one who didn't know that Engine Core tips could be interchanged? o.O In all the years I've had them, I just noticed that today Confused And anyone remember the Gyro Cores? God those are awesome. My Uriel's is messed up a bit, and I used my Torch Pegasus' so much today, it doesn't get a good spin to it anymore Unhappy bah, still it's cool!
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:26 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Am I the only one who didn't know that Engine Core tips could be interchanged? o.O In all the years I've had them, I just noticed that today Confused And anyone remember the Gyro Cores? God those are awesome. My Uriel's is messed up a bit, and I used my Torch Pegasus' so much today, it doesn't get a good spin to it anymore Unhappy bah, still it's cool!

Only the EG's with CEW's can be interchanged, other than if you meaning actually taking the SG and putting in a different BB.
:v those terms are completely foreign to me lol. EG = Engine Gear, SG Spin Gear?, BB = Bey Base?
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: :v those terms are completely foreign to me lol. EG = Engine Gear, SG Spin Gear?, BB = Bey Base?

Yep, those are the correct terms. Tongue_out_wink

The Engine Core tips you mentioned are the CEW's. Customize Engine Weights.
I hate when my friends just make random beyblades and I hit them out of the stadium in one hit. They really get annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?[/font][/size]
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:44 AM)Ninja_1998 Wrote: I hate when my friends just make random beyblades and I hit them out of the stadium in one hit. They really get annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?[/font][/size]

No, because I'm the one making the random combos >:3

It's all in the name of fun. Who cares if you loose a few battles. It's not going to make your points go down.
Apparently Jade Jupiter comes with GD145EF.
(Jun. 30, 2011  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Jade Jupiter comes with GD145EF.

EF ? Another Eternal bottom? Smile

As always, impressive find Kai-V.
GD145.... Hmm.... G*d-D*mn 145? Okay I will stop from there.

If it's Eternal Flat, I will be defo interested.