Beyblade Random Thoughts

I have to rip at 30-40% to keep WB in the centre Uncertain
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:14 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I have to rip at 30-40% to keep WB in the centre Uncertain

Dude! What in the world! Confused We are trying to avoid that confusion, and you are bringing that back in... Well, because you are none other than 'Callum' I get the feeling that this post was a joke...Joyful_2
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:14 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I have to rip at 30-40% to keep WB in the centre Uncertain
That thing glides like crazy. I launch 40% usually.

Generally, I would think 40% was implied on a plain launch of just a little kid. Sorry for any confusion.

My WB stays in the middle no matter what. But if i use my Grey one from the hasbro double pack it circles the stadium.
Weird, WB should always move when launched at 100%. Unless your launch is weak.
So ... I uncovered what my brother has left for me ...
Quote:5 Metal Faces and 2 MF-F and 6 MF-H and the respective plastic faces.
Clear Wheels:
Leone I,II
Pegasis I,II
L Drago I,II
Herculeo
Aquario
Bull
Pisces
Horogium
Kerbecs
Unicorno
Perseus
Sagittario
Eagle
Phoenix
Cancer
Metal Wheels:
Rock
Fang
Galaxy
Storm
Lightning
Meteo
Tornado
Dark
Flame
Gravity
Burn
Earth
Hell
Dark
Poison
Ray
Thermal

Tracks:
Respective Tracks,with DF145,WA130,ED145,D125,T125,S130.

Bottoms:
Respective bottoms,with LRF,W^2D,ES,EWD,XF,WF,F,B,FB.

I know this to post in Beyblade Collection Topic but this is an thought.

Now,after that ... I a hoping to get L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos,which my brother had ordered before.
However,I will never use that Lightning which my brother had in his pocket...
<post removed>
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:01 PM)Soundwave Wrote: He left it for you? And didn't sell it? But whatever, I'm just (somewhat) jealous Tongue_out_wink

His brother passed away.
(Jun. 29, 2011  10:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:01 PM)Soundwave Wrote: He left it for you? And didn't sell it? But whatever, I'm just (somewhat) jealous Tongue_out_wink

His brother passed away.

Oh... *post removed*
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Weird, WB should always move when launched at 100%. Unless your launch is weak.

Then explain the one from Rock CancerDF145WB moving fast ill post a video soon.
As I said, weak launch maybe. Can you film your launch technique decently too? Confused

I don't know how much a video would help. If you could post really clear pictures of both WB's, it would help.
Okay vid well be up in aboyut 10 minutes. If i can find my Grey on ill show you a video comparasion.
well, super123o is going to trade me his eclipse sol blaze for my burn fireblaze.
BOO YAH
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: storm uranus, Burn uranus, Ray uranus, storm uranus, Dark uranus, poision uranus, evil uranus, Flame uranus (Ouch) Hyper uranus need i say more....
what about Torch Uranus, or Beat Uranus
1. That's two weeks old

2. We were told to stop it.

3. You keep making stupid posts.

Seriously, read your introductory PM, put in some bloody effort to learn how to actually use the forum properly, instead of looking like the village idiot.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:16 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: storm uranus, Burn uranus, Ray uranus, storm uranus, Dark uranus, poision uranus, evil uranus, Flame uranus (Ouch) Hyper uranus need i say more....
if only they made an MW named smack...
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:25 PM)strikerlord Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:16 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
if only thay made a MW named smack...

first, eww?

second, can you read?
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: 2. We were told to stop it.

i really like FS. it has good stamina (IMO enough to rival WD/SD), good balance (not as good as SD i think), and while i was doing tests today it seemed to catch the tornado ring when it was smashed allowing it to stay in the stadium
No, Lord Wolfblade, strikerlord has in fact consistently shown a great inability to read. And spell. Seriously, who misspells "they"?

strikerlord: Seriously, cut it out. BTW, if you ARE too awesome for the WBO, then, please get out. It'd make many of us happy.

FS can cause WD/SD trouble because it hits them. When I had my first plastics, despite using a hasbro stadium (3 pockets tho), attack types often managed to win through stopping the opponent dead. They were very unreliable, but yeah.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: FS can cause WD/SD trouble because it hits them.

i find that it is FS's wobbling, it wobbles enough to do a destabilizing effect, but not so much (like S) that it falls and scrapes

i love evil and FS together, for me (and some others) it does good VS earth+WD stamina (due to FS's wobbling, and it seems that evils shape makes the opponant wear out of stamina.) as long as the combos make contact, evil will win
How about vs burn? Thermal seems (iirc) to have a similar ability, kills earth but not burn....
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: How about vs burn? Thermal seems (iirc) to have a similar ability, kills earth but not burn....

i do not own burn, but i do know that there are tests of my combo VS burn and my combo won, but i think there was a recoil problem that they had VS each other (IIRC he used a metal face on evil to help it)
Met up with Kei today for lunch and then chilled for a while. He briefed me as to what's happening in the metagame currently and then we spun tops like cool people do.

Twas awesome.
Understandable, burn was a decent attack wheel on 85rf once so yeah.

That said, we live in the days of hell and scythe, so eh.

You know, our URS threads really need to have the op edited with full parts lists. They're not as easy to find as they should be...

Khel: sounds it. COME BAAAAAAACK! Tongue_out If you were a mod again I could make all the bad-taste jokes about how you, kei and kai-v's names all start with k that I never got to make!
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: That said, we live in the days of hell and scythe, so eh.

personally i wish we were back before 230 was released. IMO it was a funner, simpler, less risky time

ahhh, good times, good times
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: Understandable, burn was a decent attack wheel on 85rf once so yeah.

That said, we live in the days of hell and scythe, so eh.

You know, our URS threads really need to have the op edited with full parts lists. They're not as easy to find as they should be...

Khel: sounds it. COME BAAAAAAACK! Tongue_out If you were a mod again I could make all the bad-taste jokes about how you, kei and kai-v's names all start with k that I never got to make!

haha don't expect a full come back mate. I don't think I can become as invested in this game as I used to be. I'll spin tops on occasion, it is still fun. Tongue_out