Beyblade Random Thoughts

I already have a pegasis,, i got the blue BB-96 version IMO its the better version.

also you should dye the magna core black, then it would look like a black bb-10, but have really cool movement patterns, OMG, i want one to do that now Uncertain but i still need a basalt first lol
Nono, I don't have the stadium lol, it's one of the magnet "bricks" I guess you could say. But yeah, the battle was pretty awesome Eee
And, if only my referrals on SB would get active I would have that Pegasis much faster! Pinching_eyes_2 *sigh* But I'm going to have to wait until the 22nd-ish, anyways. :\ And how is the Blue one better? Lol this will be my first Pre-HWS bey Eee I've always wanted a pegasis!

Also I'm not gonna be on later tonite, mom's almost home from work >.> Ciao!
Its just my opinion....

I have 3 Pre-HWS Quetzalcoatl, Pegasus and Libra

also 22nd? thats a month away....
:3 Toys 'r' Us australia are having some massive toy sale. Singe Beys are $10 Double packs are $15 and triple packs are $20 Gasp Im just hoping some actual Gear is there. Smile Im not sure what to buy.... I want a Earth Aquila for some reason :3
(Jun. 29, 2011  12:23 AM)Chups Wrote: :3 Toys 'r' Us australia are having some massive toy sale. Singe Beys are $10 Double packs are $15 and triple packs are $20 Gasp Im just hoping some actual Gear is there. Smile Im not sure what to buy.... I want a Earth Aquila for some reason :3

Australia's prices are completely horrible. These are not even the regular prices in Canada, and even less in the United States, yet that is what you get on a "massive toy sale" ...
Sure is Wink I know it is. I posted that in Recent Beyblade Purchases and have posted that other places as well. Its cheap for us. Everything thing is overpriced. Also it is apparently Toys 'R' Us' Biggest sale ever.....
I wish there were better beyblades in america. Unhappy
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)Ninja_1998 Wrote: I wish there were better beyblades in america. Unhappy

Are you serious ? The United States has been getting all the latest Hasbro Beyblades while Canada is completely dying from the lack of new releases, both with the anime but mostly with the toys.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)Ninja_1998 Wrote: I wish there were better beyblades in america. Unhappy

There will be. Twisted Tempo anyone? I have a bad feeling that it'll break the game without up-to-date attack wheels to counter it. And without Hell/Hades Kerbecs(/Cerberus?). Although that may turn out to be just another game-breaker. Or I may just be an idiot.
And you are.... seriously man. This has been going on since late winter.

Anyways, what if TT makes another system called Metal Fight Beyblades 4D Engine Gear. A system when a bey can auto matically change by it self. Lets say, BBPUV Big Bang Pegasus Ultimate Version D:REeeG means Delta Rubber Engine Gear Eee. and Prey Leone BDEeeG= Boulder Defense Engine Gear. L Drago is Phantom Drago DHFEeeG. DHF means Double Hole Flat. Last up! Ground Persuse TA:RWDEeeg. Ta means Triple Armor which are free ®otation similar to ED145 but the Same shape of AD145 and RWD means Rubber Wide Defense, the ultimate defense tip. And the EG is a RARE eg when it can go left or right with out changing the launcher. Actually, if it starts left then for 15 secs later, it goes right. You know my drift? I would explain more but I dont wanna take up the whole page =p.
Take off smilies.
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:38 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: I was just watching an old Atamaii video from the 2010 New York Toy Fair...
I saw a BeyLauncher L.
That means that Hasbro had plans to release the BeyLauncher L, but never got the chance...
URG I'M SO ANGRY!!! Supaburn
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:23 AM)Chups Wrote: Mind posting the link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYB7t9bgOfs

That would be it. Hasbro's BeyLauncher L at New York Toy Fair 2010.

Pause at:
00:13
02:39

There you have it. And I know this isn't just Takara items in place of Hasbro items (the unpackaged items)- There are Hasbro items there, too. (Light Launcher Hasbro Style, Clear Launchers, 2-Pack exclusive Beys, etc.)
Seriously, how can one claim launches at 20%, 40%, 70% etc. How is it measured by definite numbers? My 50% could be your 100%, vice versa.

I feel that weak, normal / regular, hard launches are far more realistic and relatable.
That is really true , i never though of it like that i should probably go back and edit my posts.

I would also like to note that i only find LDD to be good when it is lower then the opponents by a fair big( EG 145 VS 85 ) because i find that if on the same height it doesn't have as much smash.
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:50 AM)Uwik Wrote: Seriously, how can one claim launches at 20%, 40%, 70% etc. How is it measured by definite numbers? My 50% could be your 100%, vice versa.

I feel that weak, normal / regular, hard launches are far more realistic and relatable.

Thank you for pointing this out. I've thought the exact same thing every time I've seen a post where someone claims they shot at "40%" or whatever; it's all relative and the numbers people post are just fiction anyways.
Uwik: Thanks for speaking up. How the heck can you accurately measure that anyways? You would have to put some expensive equipment on your arms before launching. Hmm ... does this make this relevant anymore? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-art-...eak-launch
Well, that thread is still very much relevant. Although I'm still not used to the idea of launching softly, it's still a very interesting read / information. It's just the format some of the testers explain about their launches is still quite vague.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fl...#pid698201
just thought i would post that MF does really well when paired with hell kerbecs BD145 , i thought i should try it out since it did well on basalt 230 . I really do like MF it does OK for balance combos like Libra BD145MF i think that would do well Grin
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:12 AM)RustyXD Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fl...#pid698201
just thought i would post that MF does really well when paired with hell kerbecs BD145 , i thought i should try it out since it did well on basalt 230 . I really do like MF it does OK for balance combos like Libra BD145MF i think that would do well Grin

lolz thats my combo .... -.- jks
anyway need to buy a beylauncher
sigh im never getting the money for it though lol
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  12:23 AM)Chups Wrote: :3 Toys 'r' Us australia are having some massive toy sale. Singe Beys are $10 Double packs are $15 and triple packs are $20 Gasp Im just hoping some actual Gear is there. Smile Im not sure what to buy.... I want a Earth Aquila for some reason :3

Australia's prices are completely horrible. These are not even the regular prices in Canada, and even less in the United States, yet that is what you get on a "massive toy sale" ...

Australia gets trolled price-wise for everything. I can literally ship a guitar accross, with Express shipping from the USA or Japan, and pay a third of what I would by going to my local store. Considering our Dollar is stronger than the USD at the moment, I honestly doubt shipping is that much (otherwise they'd ship stuff like I do).

Part of it is the lack of competition. But the funny thing is a lot of retailers are complaining about internet retail and trying to get a tax put on imported items that are under the $1000 or $2000 threshold (I forget), which are currently exempt.

There's no love for consumers here, despite what the large retailers would have you believe. Uncertain

Also, about the launch power thing, some people don't understand when we say "launch super-weak", so 20% seems to be more useful in that case (as many launch at "40%" or whatever it would be). That said, I honestly do agree.

Metal Flat is a pretty good tip, I've been using WF more lately, but yeah.
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:24 AM)Chups Wrote: Take off smilies.

Haha xD they're supposed to be EG
Its just annoying. Nothing else xD

Australia *facepalm* seriously. Bookstores have already been hit with Borders going bankrupt. Alot of others have as well. Because of the ridiculous prices people have been buying online. Anyways off-Topic now.

I can't believe there is no App's for Beyblade anything. Last time I searched 'Beyblade' on the Apps store nothing came up Unhappy
(Jun. 29, 2011  10:36 AM)Chups Wrote: Its just annoying. Nothing else xD

Australia *facepalm* seriously. Bookstores have already been hit with Borders going bankrupt. Alot of others have as well. Because of the ridiculous prices people have been buying online. Anyways off-Topic now.

I can't believe there is no App's for Beyblade anything. Last time I searched 'Beyblade' on the Apps store nothing came up Unhappy

Last time i searched beyblade i got Ninjago -.-
offtopic: Serouisly everything is getting bankrupt, from shoes to books
colarado just got bankrupt so MEH
Books I can understand going out of business, ebooks are super-overpriced though, as they involve almost none of the costs of traditional publishing (binding, printing, ink, paper etc), but still cost about the same. Still, we don't pay TOO much for books, other than textbooks. $200 for a stats book? Carp off!

The thing is, that because they're used to the ridiculously inflated prices, I think they still run a low-ish profit margin (AFAIK from working at a supermarket), so they can't adapt to being outsold. A lot of it I think is the suppliers BS prices, and then seeing as consumers usually lap it up, retailers don't argue.

TBH, though, there's little point to not buying online other than the wait and shipping price. Eh.

Though, Email is killing the postal service, so shipping will get dicey in future.

Internet: 1, Rest of World: 0

What apps would there be? I just use this "internet" thingy and go to this site called the WBO. Tongue_out

And yeah, I'm getting off topic here... Totally getting back into plastics. My storm grip bases rubber is a little too worn, but oh well. I'm actually loving this combo right now (other than my usual standard compact)
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 10 Wide (As trygle doesn't protrude enough around Wide Survivor IMO)
SG: Right SG
BB: Metal Change Base, with a somewhat worn tip, so it's generally more aggro, but yeah, I'd think it's still legal. It's just been used a lot, and the tips metal is pretty soft. Still has decent stamina though

I'd think Metal Flat Base 2 (Gaia Dragoon V) would be better, but I don't have it yet. It's a pretty standard combo, but yeah, it's doing well.

I don't have a great defence combo to use it against, but eh.
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:50 AM)Uwik Wrote: Seriously, how can one claim launches at 20%, 40%, 70% etc. How is it measured by definite numbers? My 50% could be your 100%, vice versa.

Thank you for pointing this out. I've thought the exact same thing every time I've seen a post where someone claims they shot at "40%" or whatever; it's all relative and the numbers people post are just fiction anyways.

Same goes for me... When I was a newcomer here, my favourite bey was Rock Leone...
I read its wiki almost everyday, and was thorough with everything... But, WB is good only if you launch at 80% power?! What in the world is that?!Chocked_2 Chocked_2
I always thought that a DPL is important to be able to gauge my launch strength, so that I could use WB to its fullest potential. But, I was wrong... Still, thanks a lot, Uwik for saying this... Joyful_2

@th!nk- Wonderful combo, IMO... Smile Also, even my Master Dranzer's tip became flat! Too aggressive now! You see,
MS---->MF! Look at the difference! A completely CARP tip becomes a powerful attack tip! <<off topic.