Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not as bad as the Tiers List has been with it's datedness, and minor erros (things maybe not being quite good enough) aren't as major as almost the whole list being outdated (which has happened).

Plus, moving slow still had errors like that, ahaha.

I'd do an unofficial "Good Competitive Combo's" thread if I had the time and wouldn't get in trouble for stirring/timewasting/possible "misleading". But yeah...

Ugh, I'm so gonna get yelled at for this.
Reinforcing what th!nk said. Gravity is widely regarded as an extremely good attack wheel. However, its not on the top-tier attack wheel list. It's mostly because so much discussion and testing must be done, that by the time it's on the top-tier list, a better alternative would have probably been released. The tier list is dated, and I think the title "Competitive MFB Combos" is pretty misleading. You can use a rock combo, and still get pretty far in a tournament.
Yeah, the competitive combo is only applicable to what you'll find in the finals, often.

They're looking at putting gravity on, but what about MF MLD CH120XF? I know Kei doesn't like it, but there's even a fair amount of testing for it.

The formulaic way we lay out combo's in there honestly doesn't really apply now, because of the various factors involved in combo's... Ugh...
Guys this is no joke but MF Leone85CS is a beast defense combo. Tried it with the current top tiers and it gotten like up to 75%-85% chance of winning.
(Jun. 28, 2011  5:45 PM)® Wrote: Guys this is no joke but MF Leone85CS is a beast defense combo. Tried it with the current top tiers and it gotten like up to 75%-85% chance of winning.

Could you provide us with some test results to validate you're point.

Leone is known to have a really high amount of recoil. I don't know why you stated that it is a good Defense wheel without any testing.
®, If you're gonna claim something like that, you'd wanna be backing it up with evidence. Real good evidence.
Ok I'll post in a few

MF Leone85CS vs MF-M LLD90R²F

LDD: 5/20: Status:1 OS and 4 KOs

Leo: 15/20: Status:7 OS and 6 KOs

Im happy I found this combo. I like the spin stealing on this babe, the way Leone is shaped rounded and points down makes it have the advantage to go under LLD and start collecting the steal. =D Feel free to not believe me and please suggest other combos. Im going out for awhile. Seeyaz!
MF-M, that be

Not the best attack combo ever, but respectable. Surprising though.

I'll play with it if I remember. Why not MF-H on leone? Spin steal?
Cant because every time I put the MF-H on Leo it always turns on the side, same with every Pre HWS I got. So, MF is the only one that can make Leone stand straight and balanced.

Also thank you for the MF help thingy.
Yes, MF-H I'd think would be better on Leone. More weight = less chance for KO'd. (right? lol)
EDIT: ® posted like right before me lol Tongue_out and I'm not familiar with Pre-HWS, but what do you mean by turns to the side?
Yeah. Worse SpinSteal though.

@® Happens to me when the track is cracked. Only needs to be a small crack with some wheels, mainly Pre-HWS ones. Unhappy
Also I forgot to include, I was using the Hasbro CS. The funny thing is when Leo gets hit, it goes crazy ATk and do a rebound by hitting LLD back. Sort of a balance combo? Or just stick with defense? And th!nk, i feel your pain =[
Well of course! It IS a Hasbro CS lol. It is like a totally new part, amirite? Lol.
Bother, I lack a hasbro one, I'll use the closest thing I have when playing around with it.

I've said before, I go through delicate CH120's like Arnold Schwarzenegger goes through enemy soldiers in the 1995 masterpiece "Commando". (Warning: Very Violent, Very Gory. If a mod wants this removed, give me a yell or remove it, w/e).
LOL. I still have my first TT CH120 (booster Dark Cancer CH120SF), and it hasn't broken yet. (only because I've used it like 3 times before, rofl.)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

If you're not using it, give it to meeeeeee Tongue_out
Has anyones RF ever dried out? My brothers seems to have done that xD
Lol it's possible if it's left in the sun for long periods of time Tongue_out

Also I hate whenever people buy Random Booster on Amazon and they cry WAAAAA WAAAAA THIS DOESN'T COME WITH THE 6 IT SHOWS IT ONLY COMES WITH 1!!!!!!11! RIPOFF AND HORRIBLE SELLER DO NOT BUY!!!

Well carp, what do you think a random booster is?
My God the common sense in people nowadays doesn't exist.
lol, don't they ever read about the product before they buy?

thats what i do to be completely sure
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol it's possible if it's left in the sun for long periods of time Tongue_out

Also I hate whenever people buy Random Booster on Amazon and they cry WAAAAA WAAAAA THIS DOESN'T COME WITH THE 6 IT SHOWS IT ONLY COMES WITH 1!!!!!!11! RIPOFF AND HORRIBLE SELLER DO NOT BUY!!!

Well carp, what do you think a random booster is?
My God the common sense in people nowadays doesn't exist.

Thank you for noticing =D
Yes, but they are adults who do not know anything about their kids favorite hobby, and the kid says OOOHHHH LOOK 6 OF THEM FOR $15 ZOMG DADDY/MOMMY PLEEEEEEAAAAASE GET IT! *le buy* There's only one! D:< NOW MY KID IS SAD AND I SHALL GO READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!
WHAT?! ONLY ONE HIGH SPEED ROTATING SPINNING FIGHTING TOP?!
RIPOFF!!

That is what they do when they buy.
It's funny ya know? We're all like in our teens (majority of us) and yet we can make smarter buys online than adults.
Lol.
Hmm. I don't know about you but my parents were growing up in the slums working on a rice field. They didn't get a chance to grow up with a computer growing up. Many of us do though. Perhaps the sellers need to clearly display that they only come with one bey, perhaps a warning in the beginning of the description. If it is there then there's nothing we can really do ...
Rai there's only one simply explanation, it cuz were keen Tongue_out
One of them is like: MY SON WANTED THE SERPENT ONE SHOWN BUT IT DIDNT COME WITH THAT, IT CAME WIT SOME "waile" MY SONE WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED ON CHRISTMAS.

The guy in the comments said: That "waile" you got is the prize Beyblade and it is very good and rare. That's the one you want.
Yep, I saw that one too xD that one was hilarious.
Wait... I don't remember... It might have been me, ROFL.
Anyways, Hero, that's the point. They DID put it in the description, but people fail to read about the product, they just go in with all their cash and blindly buy it Speechless
Whilst, us WITHOUT teh mulah, can't buy anything.
I swear, the world is so backwards at times lol.

Oh my god, I found on of those magnet things! I got my (incomplete) Dragoon V2 with the magnetic bottom, and switched the core to a right magna core. Then I put the magnet under the stadium, and launcher a non-magnetic bey (AR is Kid Dragoon, the rest is just a Wolborg) and then I put Dragon in Grin
Dragoon got SOO CLOSE to the other bey, but the magnetic bottom grabbed ahold of that magnetic thing under the stadium, and Dragoon's AR was SOOOOOOOOO close to Kid Dragoons, but alas, he just stayed in place tilted towards Kid Dragoon, and spun himself out, and he was still standing up! It was something JUST like you'd see in the anime! I swear, I miss all the gimmicks Beyblade used to have, now it's more professional and predictable, while back in the days of plastics, anything had a chance, and everything was so fun! Cute
Sorry, just excited Eee Oh god, imagine if I had the magnetic weight disk! LOL

Also... Once I have enough Swag Bucks for $5 Paypal (I am VERY close)... I will have enough for...
PRE-HWS PEGASIS MWAHAHAHA
Please everyone don't go off and buy them all Unhappy I really want it!
AND IF YOU DO BUY THEM ALL
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SHOOT THE LIGHTNING TANK TO YOUR FACE (once I get the required parts for it of course! xD)