Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 26, 2011  12:08 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ok then chups i will do the opposite and use clear for home and testing and black for tourneys and vids Grin

I really love TH170 it has to be in my top 3 tracks , now just have to find the right combo for it in the upcoming tourney Grin

Better be quick
ONLY 2 WEEKS LOL
ill be using my secret combo ... maybe lol

I JUST BOUGHT A BALANCE STADIUM, and now it has cracks on the walls -sigh-
AT LEAST I HAS STICKY TAPE Smile
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:08 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ok then chups i will do the opposite and use clear for home and testing and black for tourneys and vids Grin

I really love TH170 it has to be in my top 3 tracks , now just have to find the right combo for it in the upcoming tourney Grin

this is just a speculation, with a theory MF-H Big Bang Pegasus/Kerbecs TH170 RF, as 220 mode would help try KO 145 tracks to 190, with force smash, the 190 could KO D125 and lower, while 170 could KO 100-85.

the track probably would be suited to big bang...
yeah i have tried big bang on 220 it works way better then 230 for attacking , but i think i no the combo i am going to use i just have to hope its reliable enough . I am also in love with LDD it looks very cool when its spinning and F: S is fun i might actually test MLD F: S.
Oh and i am still trying to find out which mode of fang is better but i am 90% sure that is goes like this;
Counter does better against taller opponents and Defense does better against Shorter or Equal opponents.
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:17 PM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah i have tried big bang on 220 it works way better then 230 for attacking , but i think i no the combo i am going to use i just have to hope its reliable enough . I am also in love with LDD it looks very cool when its spinning and F: S is fun i might actually test MLD F: S.

I love how my theories work out lol, also MLD F:S would be interesting, but i believe in S mode, it won't have the balance to spin steal efficiently...

then again it might not need S mode..
I once was too addicted playing beybaldes until this one time... I tried launching my beyblades from a remote control
I tested MF BBP TH220RF. It's in the big bang thread, yeah.

I've tried MF MLD FConfused. Didn't do well. Too light IMO, and not enough stamina. Once it hits S mode it has horrible, horrible balance, so yeah, spin stealing fails.

Honestly, Fang generally just does better in Counter Mode, from my play with it.
I can no longer rip at 100% power, as if i do i skip rotations, and get a ridiculously weak launch, not i have to rip about 85% to get the strongest launch.

Crying why does it have to be so hard now?
Wait, wat? How does that make sense? Fill me in on my inability to understand this post
Wing Pegasis and Ldrago Guardian sounds really good, but that Death Quetz seems promising too. I a, curious how these beys will perform.
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:41 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Wait, wat? How does that make sense? Fill me in on my inability to understand this post

He said his launcher skips when it's pulled too hard. If he wants to get the best launch possible, he must pull at around 85% power.
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:27 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I can no longer rip at 100% power, as if i do i skip rotations, and get a ridiculously weak launch, not i have to rip about 85% to get the strongest launch.

Crying why does it have to be so hard now?
Buy a new launcher. It's the only option Unhappy
hah i have had 3 beylaunchers 1 LR and 1 L and 3 out of 5 have broke or had a broken handle :L
and although my Hasbro one feels rougher it has lasted the longest Wink
Either you are extremely strong or you're mistreating your launchers. Do you happen to have launcher rubbers?
haha no , but 2 of them were sonokong so that should explain part of it , and i broke 1 TT one , after like 3 months because of the handle coming off , i couldn't launcher properly and i messed it up , but the real truth is this
Quote: you are extremely strong
I'm happy my Beylauncher L hasn't broke. As much as I love LLD, I could not afford a new one.
I find it very odd when people immediately adopt the dub names for the Beyblades or the characters even though we have been using their original names for at least a year before that. What is the problem : they were doing nothing but waiting for the second the dub names would be announced, they were totally disgusted by them and were just waiting for the occasion to come where they could use the other names ?
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I find it very odd when people immediately adopt the dub names for the Beyblades or the characters even though we have been using their original names for at least a year before that. What is the problem : they were doing nothing but waiting for the second the dub names would be announced, they were totally disgusted by them and were just waiting for the occasion to come where they could use the other names ?

Hahaha Kai-V is going crazy , but the part on bold is probably true. But with all seriousness I to find it strange when they change peoples names in a show its just weird as i am used tot he other name , i guess that's life Confused

Nano Mine is find just the handle snapped , but mine was from MLD and it was Sonokong.
I've only managed to break one launcher handle. All mine are TT. No rubbers, nothing, I guess I'm not extremely strong Unhappy.

And despite not watching the anime, I've actually been annoyed by the same thing as Kai-V. Plus, it's even harder for me to keep track of what's going on when names suddenly change like that Uncertain It's like "beyblade wikia", and their instant changing of all their articles to the hasbro names, even when referring to TT versions (because the proper names are just "what they call it in Japan").
Also: I'm sick of people talking about destabilisers in "Build Me a Combo". They were superseded by LTSC's, which were then obliterated by 230 and BD145. They're so out of date it's like using an abacus for maths instead of a calculator. Angry

Seriously. And, whenever I post it, there's a request for a destabiliser within the next two posts, without fail.

THEY SUCK STOP RECOMMENDING THEM
Kai-V. what else can we expect TakaraTomy to design for the future Beyblades besides the release of BB-114- bb-121? I am curious about how many more ideas can TT think of.
She might get preview information, but she is not a sorceress nor a psychic. She cannot predict the future.
Ughh lost a face from my hell kerbecs , my bey exploded and i lost the face it will turn up hopefully.

@Th!nk destabilzers are outdated thats why i was never bothered testing scythe for destabilizing properties .
I like randomly finding faces lying around my room now it's tidier, ahahah Tongue_out

I know. But apparently, the kids in Build Me A Combo haven't figured that out yet Unhappy It's really annoying.

Got a WF, FINALLY, and Bakushin Susanoo Eclipse looks sexay on BD145.
WF is rockin'.
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also: I'm sick of people talking about destabilisers in "Build Me a Combo". They were superseded by LTSC's, which were then obliterated by 230 and BD145. They're so out of date it's like using an abacus for maths instead of a calculator. Angry

Seriously. And, whenever I post it, there's a request for a destabiliser within the next two posts, without fail.

THEY SUCK STOP RECOMMENDING THEM

this x1000000000000

I hate how the "destabilizer" name has been perpetuated to the point that people actually think it's a "type" now. As I've said in the past: destabilization is the result of the height of a Beyblade; it should never be mistaken as an actual "type".

(Jun. 27, 2011  8:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @Th!nk destabilzers are outdated thats why i was never bothered testing scythe for destabilizing properties .

Pure "destabilizers" have always been outdated. They're garbage; why use a "destabilizer" when you could just use a Stamina custom on a low Track?

(Jun. 27, 2011  8:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: Got a WF, FINALLY, and Bakushin Susanoo Eclipse looks sexay on BD145.
WF is rockin'.

Slap a black Metal Face on that and you're set.
I can tell you it's been driving me mad for months. I mean, they were decent for a while there, when attack wasn't being used and 145 dominated, before people realised you could slap an 85/90/100 on a stamina combo and get better results, but yeah, it's ridiculous how people treat them like that Uncertain

And hahah, I might just do that, I recall having a spare lying around Grin It looks like some kind of awesome stealthy Flying Saucer. So cool Smile
I originally wanted the blue/white one, for my "white whale", but it turns out it wouldn't look right, so I'm quite happy now Smile
Going back to the dub name thing, I always use the right name for parts yadayadayada. When the TT and Hasbro names are the same (I.E Dark Bull) I use that, but if I go to my Wal-mart here in the US, and I buy Dark Gasher, I'll cal the CW I get "Gasher," but if I go online and order Dark Cancer, I'll call the CW I get "Cancer." Same with Pegasis/Pegasus. The SPegasus bey I buy at Wal-Mart is Pegasus, not Pegasis. The RStriker bey I buy at Wal-Mart is Striker, not Unicorno. If you do that, people will know what mold you are using, and what company made it. It's also more proper to do that, because if you buy an Earth Eagle at the store, you bought Eagle, not Aquila. What you buy is what it is called.