Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 23, 2011  7:46 PM)® Wrote: Wooohhooo Gaia Dragoon is back! [Blitz Unicorno]. Thanks Kai-V

There are like no similarities between the two...

On another note this new unicorno gives me hope for new versions of other beys this season( saggitario, bull and Aquila mainly)
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:46 PM)® Wrote: Wooohhooo Gaia Dragoon is back! [Blitz Unicorno]. Thanks Kai-V

On another note this new unicorno gives me hope for new versions of other beys this season( saggitario, bull and Aquila mainly)

Nuh uh, I meant anime related. Not performance related.

Daichi-Masamune
Gaia D-Ray Unicorno. ANIME RELATED. Lol....
Well in that case, I think it's time to do some testing with Bakushin!

TO THE STADIUM BAKUSHIN!
YES. We need testing on it, so that'd be great Grin
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:24 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the new Unicorno will be called Blitz Unicorno and will be included in the BB-117 Strongest Set.

"Strongest Set"? Really? I guess it sounds better in Japanese Confused
Still, cool, lots of news lately, I like that Smile

Yeah, it probably does sound better in Japanese. Think "set of the strongest."
"Saikyou Setto", according to google translate and a romaji transliterator. Yeah, okay. Not sure if that's right at all, so if anyone copies it or says something, yeah, just don't guise.
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: "Saikyou Setto", according to google translate and a romaji transliterator. Yeah, okay. Not sure if that's right at all, so if anyone copies it or says something, yeah, just don't guise.

That is correct. "Saikyou" Set.
Apparently it might be called "Saikyou Blader Set", so Strongest Blader Set. All are tentative names though.

Also, it seems that in the anime, Horuseus was renamed "Holeseus" ...
That remind me of the Bakuten shoot flyer thing AD shows in one of his vids...

Holeseus? thats a bit off IMO
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

So do I. I am waiting for an Aquila version... Stupid
About Bakushin, IMO, it was quite a good wheel, and deserved a place in Tier 2 at the least... I did mention it in the Tiers list thread too... Still, most of my posts are pure predictions and speculations, as I don't have much knowledge about a beyblade's performance.. The reason, I don't own them... So, its actually goes like this for me-
WBO says Bakushin is good, then Bakushin IS good. WBO says Bakushin is bad, Bakushin IS bad....

Well, I new bey is added to my collection! My 12th bey! Its a plastic.
I always wondered-
My dad would never give me money to buy toys and games....
But, ask for a beyblade, and a yes was the answer!
I think the reason is, my dad also likes beyblade.... I found a MINT, unused, Dragoon V2 in his cupboard!(I know its a bad habit to check other's belongings, but I was finding my NDSL, so yeah). Well, I am not sure if its actually a Dragoon V2.. Its a recolor... Yellow and Orange recolor. For some reason, I am actually certain that its NOT Dragoon V2... My dad is not the best at applying stickers, but all are in the correct place... Still, this Dragoon seems confusing... Its got a AR, a sub-AR, some Defense ring and a rubber BB with a magnacore. I recognize the parts as-
AR- Dragoon (whatever)
Sub AR- A blue one, fixes onto the AR.
WD- My Rapid Eagle G's WD (I am sure)
Spin Gear- Magnacore from my Flash Leopard.
BB- Some rubber...
I need some help from the plastic collectors to know which bey is this Dragoon... I may post pics if you want.
btw, I'll ask my dad about this! Lets see what he has to say! Tongue_out

EDIT: I checked the bey, and yes, its original. It has the BBA mark on it. Also, it has all that, Takara 2002 stuff written.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: That remind me of the Bakuten shoot flyer thing AD shows in one of his vids...

Holeseus? thats a bit off IMO

I'm sure it's still spelled "Horuseus" it's just that it would be pronounced "Holeseus". It is because of the lack of a "ru" sound in Japanese language that makes them pronounce it "lu".
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:55 PM)Hero Wrote: I'm sure it's still spelled "Horuseus" it's just that it would be pronounced "Holeseus". It is because of the lack of a "ru" sound in Japanese language that makes them pronounce it "lu".

No, it was clearly spelled "Holeseus", and Horuseus is not supposed to be pronounced "Holeseus" either. You pronounce Horus "Holes" ?
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:15 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:38 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: They were in total amazement.

should have used a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS, as they would laugh at 230, then you would own them

Hahaha. I can see that happening, too.

On another note...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...43a7cdd809

WHAT IS THIS CRAZYNESS?!?!?!?!

that seller sold me my Galaxy Pegasis for a dollarGasp
(Jun. 24, 2011  8:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:55 PM)Hero Wrote: I'm sure it's still spelled "Horuseus" it's just that it would be pronounced "Holeseus". It is because of the lack of a "ru" sound in Japanese language that makes them pronounce it "lu".

No, it was clearly spelled "Holeseus", and Horuseus is not supposed to be pronounced "Holeseus" either. You pronounce Horus "Holes" ?

Oops. A mistake on my part. I had assumed you meant the pronounciation ... Please ignore what I had posted. I meant to spell "Holuseus" which would be wrong anyways. Thanks for correcting me Kai-V. Which leads to my next question, what does "Holeseus" even mean?
I have a feeling Nemesis will be a truly frightening Beyblade.... If it even is one for that matter...

For kicks:

I just realized the metagame is completely dependent on BD145. Today at the tournament I went to, everyone (except for one, who only had hasbro beyblades) used BD145 in at least one of their combos.
(Jun. 24, 2011  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently it might be called "Saikyou Blader Set", so Strongest Blader Set. All are tentative names though.

Also, it seems that in the anime, Horuseus was renamed "Holeseus" ...
Sounds like bb-96

Holeseus? Really? Uuuuuugh.
Sono Kong and Takara Tomy Should Realy Fix The Flaws on the beyLauncher LR and I dought Hasbro will make A LR launcher for Their Gravity Destroyer other wise Kown As Perseus
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:50 AM)Gedd11 Wrote: Sono Kong and Takara Tomy Should Realy Fix The Flaws on the beyLauncher LR and I dought Hasbro will make A LR launcher for Their Gravity Destroyer other wise Kown As Perseus

dude we already know all that
plz read before u post
It was his thought, it's random and no need to rant on him.

Anyways, I am quite interested in Blitz Unicorno, haha Blitz...

Can't wait for the Set either, Thanks Kai-V!
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:42 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I just realized the metagame is completely dependent on BD145. Today at the tournament I went to, everyone (except for one, who only had hasbro beyblades) used BD145 in at least one of their combos.

orly? Smug

It is the #1 beyblade part of this Metagame. I realised this about a Month ago actually but you are right.
well i managed to go to a tourney and come 4th without using BD145 , but i used 230 alot Grin
but i have to agree with that Wink
I've known this for ages. The best attack, stamina, and defence combo's use it. When given a sonokong release, expect th170 to cause a stir, though, it's EXTREMELY good, beat lynx is a must buy, IMO: arguably one of the best tracks ever, which happens to come with the stronges right spin attack wheel and a top tier, if common, tip, plus leopard print stickers for extra sex appeal, honestly, it's a must buy. It's just too pricey atm, but I don't mind, it's nice having access to an uncommon, powerful part... :p
I no right Wink
Beat lynx is one of my favorite beys , beat does quite well against RS as i have just noticed , i prefer TH170 over 230 Grin I also love LDD it looks amazing it has got to be one of my favorite beys but i hate using the Left Launcher that comes with it , i can barley keep the beys in the stadium Tired