Beyblade Random Thoughts

crazy attack rings
hayate
seaborg (whale crusher)
dragoon v2
dranzer g
I was meesing around with OHKO and the beysblades went every where lol
Wing Attack Ring is gnarly in its own right. I'm willing to bet Bound Attack Rings is similar to Great Dragon or whatever Dragoon V2's AR is.
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:11 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: My fave combo sucks in theoretical testing Unhappy. It can only shine in a competitive environment where it isn't totally dominated by Flat Rubber/Metal bottoms.

Meh, I tend to test against competitive stuff, not theoretical stuff. Then again, that's what testing should be for. First thing is always Basalt, because I somehow suspect people are still using it everywhere.

(Jun. 21, 2011  8:25 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Wing Attack Ring is gnarly in its own right. I'm willing to bet Bound Attack Rings is similar to Great Dragon or whatever Dragoon V2's AR is.

A few of those (illegal) kellogs cereal AR's are crazy, the silver one, I need a photo, is pretty dang good. As a throwback to my childhood, I mod my fake/illegal beys for fun now. Stuck a small lego tyre around a shaved down metal tip (think a wider MFB SF). Launched gently it's fine, but once it's hit or wobbles, it pretty much gets 3 chances to KO the opponent with absolutely insane speed before self-KOing. A Kellogs AR is the only one that can hit hard enough and survive recoil that will work (tried triple wing, and Eight Spiker, and my fake Cross Griffon).
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, I tend to test against competitive stuff, not theoretical stuff. Then again, that's what testing should be for. First thing is always Basalt, because I somehow suspect people are still using it everywhere.

OK, I just seem to label theoretical testing is your "competitive testing" and I seem to think that competitive testing is with 2-players doing mock BeyBattles.
I just lost one of my XFs my clear one. NOOO,gotta find it in my mess i call my room
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:35 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, I tend to test against competitive stuff, not theoretical stuff. Then again, that's what testing should be for. First thing is always Basalt, because I somehow suspect people are still using it everywhere.

OK, I just seem to label theoretical testing is your "competitive testing" and I seem to think that competitive testing is with 2-players doing mock BeyBattles.

That's probably a better naming system TBH, I lack a second person, though I try and do what I can to reduce the difference/maximise the realism. It's more the combo's I test against, I aim to cover competitively common combo's as well as "testing" combo's, when trying something out.
Hah I just did something amazing. I was using Rock PegasusH145WD vs Rock PicesH145WD and here is what happened. My pieces koed my pegasus, Pegasus bounced of the table i was playing next to and smash down on my pieces KOing it. Does this remind anyone of a certin special move.
Shoot, that must suck...

Anyway, is there any place where i can find a BBP DX set for less than ~$76 USD? Plamoya has it cheapest, cheaper than dimsum2u.
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: DX set, so it'll include a launcher? L/R, I'm guessing. Confused A new 230WD is interesting, no real colour difference in that photo... TT seem so insistent on keeping it a big, pink, pole...
Phantom looks quite round, yeah.

Awesome, thanks for the news, but yeah, it'll probably change.

Yes, the picture showed a Beylauncher LR, but I keep saying it will all change ...

That was not Phantom, and the small picture from the Super Control Beyblade video was the Super Control Beyblade version of it, not the real one.
I'm in love with Rock Eagle M145HF/S. For some reason I can get lots of KO's with it. I was able to KO my friend's MF Earth Bull BG145WB a lot Smile It's a fun combo to play with. It has surprisingly good stamina for something that uses M145 in outer mode.
Really? Rock with M145 and HF/S? Does the m145 actually serve a purpose in the combo at all? But its an interesting little combo, I wonder how its able to do that.
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:32 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Really? Rock with M145 and HF/S? Does the m145 actually serve a purpose in the combo at all? But its an interesting little combo, I wonder how its able to do that.

It's not top tier, but fun! Try it out, it's hard to use correctly though.
But the HF/S bottom will be severely damaged,won't it?
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: But the HF/S bottom will be severely damaged,won't it?

It's not like I'm dropping it from 20 feet onto cement. At most it goes 2 inches, not enough to do damage.
Nano Yeah, but hf/s isn't the hardiest part ever.

(Jun. 22, 2011  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: DX set, so it'll include a launcher? L/R, I'm guessing. Confused A new 230WD is interesting, no real colour difference in that photo... TT seem so insistent on keeping it a big, pink, pole...
Phantom looks quite round, yeah.

Awesome, thanks for the news, but yeah, it'll probably change.

Yes, the picture showed a Beylauncher LR, but I keep saying it will all change ...

That was not Phantom, and the small picture from the Super Control Beyblade video was the Super Control Beyblade version of it, not the real one.

Ahh, that explains the oddness. 'My bad, must have misread. Thanks anyway Smile
zOMG! My Fang Leone just arrived! Thankyou so much Kei and Deikailo!

(There, that's better)
HAY GUISE
IF YOU WANT HELP WITH DEFENCE COMBO GO HURR
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NEED-HEL...E-BEYBLADE
GET HELP FROM A GUY WHO'S BEST DEFENCE COMBO IS "mf- earth leone sw145WD"
lol

Seriously, how are people so self-obsessed that they think they know better than everyone else on a forum which painstakingly tests combo's and parts, not only at home, but through tourneys as well.
I get so sick of it sometimes, I literally have to take breaks from the WBO for a bit, or my illness will play up, and I feel like carp. It shouldn't get to me, but it still does, because if new people read these opinions, there's a goood chance they'll consider them correct, and we'll have a proliferation of stupid carp that we have to waste more time correcting. UGH, PPL, Y U SO STUPID?!?

Raijin: You should ask that other post be deleted, and also, your brothers signature is WAYYY too big.
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: HAY GUISE
IF YOU WANT HELP WITH DEFENCE COMBO GO HURR
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NEED-HEL...E-BEYBLADE
GET HELP FROM A GUY WHO'S BEST DEFENCE COMBO IS "mf- earth leone sw145WD"
lol

Seriously, how are people so self-obsessed that they think they know better than everyone else on a forum which painstakingly tests combo's and parts, not only at home, but through tourneys as well.
I get so sick of it sometimes, I literally have to take breaks from the WBO for a bit, or my illness will play up, and I feel like carp. It shouldn't get to me, but it still does, because if new people read these opinions, there's a goood chance they'll consider them correct, and we'll have a proliferation of stupid carp that we have to waste more time correcting. UGH, PPL, Y U SO STUPID?!?

Raijin: You should ask that other post be deleted, and also, your brothers signature is WAYYY too big.

Sometimes one must take a step back and interpret posts as ignorance rather than arrogance. This is what stops me reacting/responding 90% of the time.
True, but even that must be corrected. Otherwise, it'll get out of hand, and there'll be more work :c

Maybe I'm just a post nazi.

By the way, you've got one of the cool blue HF/S, right? They look cool. Tongue_out
th!nk as a mod...(shudders) Our site numbers would drop drastically within the first day, lol jk...
anyway, what mode was the HF/S in, I was assuming it was HF mode
Apparently the Beyblade in BB-120 is the Nemesis Prototype, but it looks so bad, I hope they change it a lot ...

Furthermore, apparently the Beyblades in BB-121 are Duo Uranus 230WD, Wing Pegasis 105RF and L Drago Guardian S130MB. As I wrote though, the content of this set can change radically at the last minute, so do not grab onto this news. Duo Uranus should be a confirmed name though.
Hmph, usually they make a huge deal about Pegasis and L-Drago evolutions, assuming these are evolutions. Ah, I can't wait for the inevitable Screw Uranus beyblade, sigh...
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:02 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: th!nk as a mod...(shudders) Our site numbers would drop drastically within the first day, lol jk...
anyway, what mode was the HF/S in, I was assuming it was HF mode
Ahahaha, it'd be great. Or, to everyone else, horrific. I'd not be a very moderate moderator Tongue_out Ban hammer flying everywhere, haha. But yeah, I've actually never been interested in power or position.

I'd think S mode, M145 works better with S tips, normally (I like M145ES, more than other tips, anyway).

(Jun. 22, 2011  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Beyblade in BB-120 is the Nemesis Prototype, but it looks so bad, I hope they change it a lot ...

Furthermore, apparently the Beyblades in BB-121 are Duo Uranus 230WD, Wing Pegasis 105RF and L Drago Guardian S130MB. As I wrote though, the content of this set can change radically at the last minute, so do not grab onto this news. Duo Uranus should be a confirmed name though.

Ahh, so are Guardian and Wing recolours? or URS type things? No info?
Duo Uranus is pretty awfully thought out as is, but yeah, I must admit I hope Uranus works nicely on screw, as immature as it is of me, I'm male, it's my job to laugh at that. Uncertain

Glad to see another S130MB, though :3 105, less so Uncertain
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: UGH, PPL, Y U SO STUPID?!?
Actually, it's "PPL, Y U NO SMART?!?!" As it's "Y U NO GUY"

(Jun. 22, 2011  2:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, you've got one of the cool blue HF/S, right? They look cool. Tongue_out
You mean then one from Storm Aquario? If so, yes. I rally like that color Smile

(Jun. 22, 2011  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Duo Uranus should be a confirmed name though.

Permission to roflmao?

NightWolf
I beleive I said S mode above.