Beyblade Random Thoughts

It might take a bit longer to get to you, with all the Volcanic Ash from Chile playing havoc.
Please, a little volcano isn't going to stop a beyblade. Now a post office union strike? That will definitely delay a bey.
It will when things are being sent from overseas...Flights all around Australia are being cancelled/delayed. Doubt there are many coming in.
Ahh. Well I guess neither of us will be posting new results in awhile.
Phantom first though: Rolls Rotce xD

That sounds amazing! Then again dark sounds Good xD
Good so even Orion(the constellation) got a bey now...I wonder when they will make beys for scutum, lepus and lyra...it would be good if scutum is a left spinning defensive bey
A Reticulum Beyblade would be odd but interesting.
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:02 AM)BeyFan Wrote: It will when things are being sent from overseas...Flights all around Australia are being cancelled/delayed. Doubt there are many coming in.

OH BALLS. HUGE, HAIRY BALLS. I totally forgot about this... My small package from china got through (Wind Wolf WD145WB), but the ones I really need from Japan and HK are taking ages... :c BAKUSHIN SUSANOO 90WF PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE. Also, my Dark Cancer Unhappy

I need them for my tourney, too :c

Also, just saw someone say they're using SW145 for stamina in "build me a combo". I mean, the user is normally pretty terrible, but man, that was carping hilarious.
Thanks for the updates, Kai-V!
Well, Phantom Orion is a wonderful name! It sounds good, and also matches the constellation name quite well!
Hope it turns out to be good...
Also, that DX set might be great, but why Big Bang Pegasis again? I hope TT changes it at the last moment....
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will not make a topic for it yet, but BB-121 will be a new DX Set with three Beyblades, two which appear to be recolours of Big Bang Pegasis and a certain L Drago Beyblade. The third one is supposed to be this unnamed one :

Do not copy, this photo was not meant to be taken (Click to View)
However, this type of set's content always ends up being changed right before the release, so nothing else is worth mention : it is just quite certain that the above Beyblade will be made. It should have 230WD.

DX set, so it'll include a launcher? L/R, I'm guessing. Confused A new 230WD is interesting, no real colour difference in that photo... TT seem so insistent on keeping it a big, pink, pole...
Phantom looks quite round, yeah.

Awesome, thanks for the news, but yeah, it'll probably change.
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:43 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will not make a topic for it yet, but BB-121 will be a new DX Set with three Beyblades, two which appear to be recolours of Big Bang Pegasis and a certain L Drago Beyblade. The third one is supposed to be this unnamed one :

Do not copy, this photo was not meant to be taken (Click to View)
However, this type of set's content always ends up being changed right before the release, so nothing else is worth mention : it is just quite certain that the above Beyblade will be made. It should have 230WD.

TT seem so insistent on keeping it a big, pink, pole...
Phantom looks quite round, yeah.

Awesome, thanks for the news, but yeah, it'll probably change.
Might be an effort to attract little children (especially girls) to beyblade.. Tongue_out
Um, the bey looks quite bad, IMO.. Look at the color scheme... Man, its bad... Black and Pink?
Aw, the worst news of my life came just today-
My exams start in July, and end RIGHT IN September..... Just when we were trying to organize a tourney in July, this comes in as an obstacle... This also means that Hell Kerbecs will have to wait a month longer.... SpeechlessSpeechlessUnhappyUnhappyAngryAngry Mixed emotions.....
Ugh, that sucks man Unhappy Best of luck with them though.

Taking apart all my non-competitive beys and making as many cool/nice looking combo's as I can. Yay timewasting Cute
Ah, making one for Orion, but what about Cassiopeia? That would be an interesting beyblade...
Mebbe. I want a Cygnus (Especially the Cygnus X-1 system, a favourite of mine), beyblade. Meh, they'll probably just do some lame wing-based wheel and swan CW. Nothing up to the cool options Cygnus X-1 leaves...
Yes, if they use the rest of the constellations, I hope they make a raven bey.
Well, they had raven in the anime. Blue Leone with a raven facebolt. Shame.
A proper one would be sweeeeeet.
I already have an entire bey drawn out in somewhat decent detail.

Lunar Raven AGB 155 W2D
Got pictures/diagrams you can scan and PM to me, or even post (if you're not saving it for a competition)?
I love bey concepts Tongue_out
Haven't scanned them yet, but I could try later.

But here is the original draft. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-B...tellations
Just a thought... Isn't HF/S good when used with ED145? The extra keight means that attacks hit the ED145 bit more, and so it takes more hits...
No.

HF/S has poor grip, it still gets KO'd.

I was just playing with Burn Ketos ED145HF/S. Uncertain
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:01 PM)Jackeea Wrote: Just a thought... Isn't HF/S good when used with ED145? The extra keight means that attacks hit the ED145 bit more, and so it takes more hits...

Try HF/S with BD145, it makes the extra difference when up against solid combos.
Man, I need to get around to trying your favourite combo now I'm a bit healthier. Still, I'm getting up in the evening, so I don't have much time Uncertain
And wow, your beyrank has improved, you've overtaken ControL_ now? Man.
Honestly, your team is amazing (though obviously, Beyjun makes the whole thing work).
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:01 PM)Jackeea Wrote: Just a thought... Isn't HF/S good when used with ED145? The extra keight means that attacks hit the ED145 bit more, and so it takes more hits...

ED145 is better lower because it can drag on the stadium floor and catch the tornado ridge to prevent expulsion from the stadium.
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Man, I need to get around to trying your favourite combo now I'm a bit healthier. Still, I'm getting up in the evening, so I don't have much time Uncertain
And wow, your beyrank has improved, you've overtaken ControL_ now? Man.
Honestly, your team is amazing (though obviously, Beyjun makes the whole thing work).

My fave combo sucks in theoretical testing Unhappy. It can only shine in a competitive environment where it isn't totally dominated by Flat Rubber/Metal bottoms.