Beyblade Random Thoughts

meh I don't really remember nor is it a big deal. I probably needed the cash at the time to pay for my other hobbies.
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:08 PM)Khel Wrote: meh I don't really remember nor is it a big deal. I probably needed the cash at the time to pay for my other hobbies.

are you back into beyblade ? The following posts suggest so a little
LLD isn't hard to find just order it online if you want it
Yeah, that's true. Still, how are you with Beyblade, Khel? You've been more active lately. Actually, a lot of people who disappeared for a while there seem to be around a bit more lately. It's nice Smile
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that's true. Still, how are you with Beyblade, Khel? You've been more active lately. Actually, a lot of people who disappeared for a while there seem to be around a bit more lately. It's nice Smile

then we have tons of members leaving *sigh*
I think as time goes on and 4D Wheels begin to become top tier pieces, F : D will show alot more prominience. Why? Because the other 4D wheels are wide, almost as wide as plastics. So F : D has a better chance of hitting the opponent when it switches to RF mode. Just look at this video here. F : D does it's job. It's just a thought, and in no way something I'm trying to garuntee.
Hmm, true, but I'd rather use rf to smack them hard at the start of the battle, at full speed, and not worry about sd mode self/recoil ko'ing. It may well become more useful, but overall, I don't think it'll truly be a "great" piece.
Nope I'm not getting back into it. But I was cleaning out a bunch of stuff. I do post on the WBO but really not in the beyblade section much.
I think F:D will step up as well, Ink. Though, not all parts will be Top Tier, it's good to know that some decent weight, recoil wheels will be able to use F:D correctly. In this case, Beat I suppose could be shot for...
Beat has trouble knocking out on R2F, what makes F: D any better? F: D just doesn't have the speed and the worst thing of it, its fixed height.
The fixed height is true, but I still think that there can be some decent smashes on SF Mode. With high speed on fixed velocity, with a High Recoil wheel, there could be chances of some good smash.
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Khel Wrote: Nope I'm not getting back into it. But I was cleaning out a bunch of stuff. I do post on the WBO but really not in the beyblade section much.

Aw... That's bad... Well, still its good to see you around the site! I hadn't even joined the site when you used to post in the Beyblade sections... Still, I saw many of your posts, and they were really helpful! Hope to see something like- "RETURN OF KHEL" thingy... Joyful_2

Um, yes there are chances for good smash in SF mode... For some reason, I always liked F: D... Even though it was considered BAD for its SF -> RHF change, I thought it was amazing. Generally, after losing speed, an attack type is similar to a fish caught in a net.. Its attack is HIGHLY reduced, and Defense types and Stamina types kill it(though, we had some masterminds who created attack combos that possess good stamina, namely, MLD CH120XF). This one, gains attack due to that extra speed attained...
This is just my opinion... I know F: D is bad, but may find use...
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Khel Wrote: Nope I'm not getting back into it. But I was cleaning out a bunch of stuff. I do post on the WBO but really not in the beyblade section much.

Awww :c Had my hopes up of a revival, hah Tongue_out Cool, cool. I'm mostly around the beybladearead, too busy responding to everyone to have time to get to the off-topic forums Tongue_out

(Jun. 20, 2011  4:02 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I think F: D will step up as well, Ink. Though, not all parts will be Top Tier, it's good to know that some decent weight, recoil wheels will be able to use F: D correctly. In this case, Beat I suppose could be shot for...

Too much recoil. WAY too much recoil. Beat needs to hit, with RF/R2F, as quickly as possible to be effective. Kinda why I don't like it very much. Uncertain
The wierdest thing ever, in my opinion...

Lightning LDrago vs Storm Pegasus. LDrago jumped and hit Pegasus on the facebolt. It was knocked out. I looked at Pegasus and half of it was scratched off like Gingka's hat-thing in the anime! Weird or what?
Am I the only one who think beat links Th170 is a good alternative to CH145?
Its is not because they are completly differen't parts , thats like me saying isn't DF105 a good alternative to DF145.
Yeah, heights are too different, both are AMAZING parts in their own right, though.
I will not make a topic for it yet, but BB-121 will be a new DX Set with three Beyblades, two which appear to be recolours of Big Bang Pegasis and a certain L Drago Beyblade. The third one is supposed to be this unnamed one :

Do not copy, this photo was not meant to be taken (Click to View)
However, this type of set's content always ends up being changed right before the release, so nothing else is worth mention : it is just quite certain that the above Beyblade will be made. It should have 230WD.
I think it would be cool if Takara-Tomy did Random Part Boosters. It would be in a packet like Metal Faces, except black of course. They could have it for Clear Wheels, Metal Wheels, Tracks, and Tips. And to rip off the WBO, Face Boosters. Grin

The ultimate Metal Wheel Booster would be a 1/8 chance of getting:

Beat
Fang
Basalt
Burn
Earth
Hell
Lightning
Gravity

Totally awesome.
Hah, you're just dreaming. Random Boosters are good enough as it is, why would Takara Tomy cut down on potential profit for the happiness of its customers?

(Jun. 21, 2011  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will not make a topic for it yet, but BB-121 will be a new DX Set with three Beyblades, two which appear to be recolours of Big Bang Pegasis and a certain L Drago Beyblade. The third one is supposed to be this unnamed one :

Do not copy, this photo was not meant to be taken (Click to View)
However, this type of set's content always ends up being changed right before the release, so nothing else is worth mention : it is just quite certain that the above Beyblade will be made. It should have 230WD.

Give it to Kai-V to leak more stuff for us. It would be pretty cool if it came with 230WD. Do you happen to know which L Drago it comes with? It wouldn't make sense to go backwards and release L Drago, Lightning L Drago, or even Meteo L Drago.
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:50 AM)Hero Wrote: Give it to Kai-V to leak more stuff for us. It would be pretty cool if it came with 230WD. Do you happen to know which L Drago it comes with? It wouldn't make sense to go backwards and release L Drago, Lightning L Drago, or even Meteo L Drago.

I do not know. It would make sense to be L Drago Destroy or a variation of it, but it seems to have some scales ...
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know. It would make sense to be L Drago Destroy or a variation of it, but it seems to have some scales ...

Hmm. Could you perhaps post the picture here? Or would you rather keep it secret to avoid baseless speculation? I'd really like to see it myself.
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:57 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm. Could you perhaps post the picture here? Or would you rather keep it secret to avoid baseless speculation? I'd really like to see it myself.

As I wrote, things like that are just really highly subject to change, it would be beyond baseless speculation if TAKARA-TOMY changed something to it at the last second.
Understood. I will stop pestering you about it. Thanks for the current information.
BB-118 will be called "Phantom Orion".
LOL phantom sounds cool , but when i first read it i thought it said oninon i was like whaaa !?

I am really loving infinity its very fun to mess around with Grin

C'mon sythe kronos where are you i need you to come so i can test you Grin