Beyblade Random Thoughts

Don't they break after like 20 launches though?
I'm not sure. It still doesnt matter how often they Break.
Let it be, I say. Stamina types can use any boosts they can get at this point. Also, like I said in another thread, would you ban the string launcher because it makes tops go faster than the light launcher? It's somewhat the same principle here.
Exactly. Rev-Up launchers should be easily availible to most people on this forum.
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: HollowPerseus
TOYWIZ Tourney?
lolwut
Tell us moar about this tourney! Tongue_out

Lmao. I got first place again >.> But it didnt feel as fun. Next time I'm bringing my 2 BB-10s And then thebeydude5 can bring his. The only fun part was the semi finals. At least I got a Vulcan Metal (Traded a RAY wheel for it) AND I got a 230 for an AD145. Hopefully I can get a BD145 So I can try this GP Combo I'm thinking about. All I had to do was use MF-L Burn Aquario 90SD, MF-L Earth Aquario 230WD, and MF Gravity Perseus 85MF and I get a win. The only good people there are the kids actually older than 11 or 12. Although there was this kid name Max that surprised me with that Basalt Combo. But thats another story.....
Just got my Kerbecs yesterday, and I immediately tried to put BD145 on my LLD. I didn't know how, the facebolt did not seem long enough, and I came on here to check if the part stated was REALLY BD145, not another 145 part. While I was waiting for the screens to load I tinkered with my beys.....hey, presto! I accidentally pushed the middle part on BD145 out.

I didn't know, and it was so simple. I feel stupid.
My hasbro stadium sux, im using a top tier combo (mf lightning ldrago 100RF) and its tip attracts dirt VERY easily. EVERY time i clean it off, it just gets dirt again, dosent that suck?
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
TOYWIZ Tourney?
lolwut

Lmao. I got first place again >.> But it didnt feel as fun. Next time I'm bringing my 2 BB-10s And then thebeydude5 can bring his. The only fun part was the semi finals. At least I got a Vulcan Metal (Traded a RAY wheel for it) AND I got a 230 for an AD145. Hopefully I can get a BD145 So I can try this GP Combo I'm thinking about. All I had to do was use MF-L Burn Aquario 90SD, MF-L Earth Aquario 230WD, and MF Gravity Perseus 85MF and I get a win. The only good people there are the kids actually older than 11 or 12. Although there was this kid name Max that surprised me with that Basalt Combo. But thats another story.....

If someone used a MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (boost), sliding shoot, all of those beys would have been long gone, as bd145 boost would force your gravity 85 and Burn 90 to the ground, and KO your Earth 230, but luckily you didn't encounter the bey, also MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS would have done the same, but I don't think you encountered that either.

Also congrats on first
AAAARRRGGGHHH My Meteo L Drago is coming this thursday and i cant stand the wait!!!
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:05 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
TOYWIZ Tourney?
lolwut

If someone used a MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (boost), sliding shoot, all of those beys would have been long gone, as bd145 boost would force your gravity 85 and Burn 90 to the ground, and KO your Earth 230, but luckily you didn't encounter the bey, also MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS would have done the same, but I don't think you encountered that either.

Also congrats on first

Wow . The Hell Kerbecks BD145WD I encountered but the kid used a Light Launcher2. Besides, Its not like I don't have any Basalt. They were just 9-12 year olds, whats the whole point of Using a MF-L Basalt Aquario 230CS combo or that Combo that Bluezee made against them?
I was actually hoping for one of those combos to show up, to tell you the truth. I like challenges, I don't like battling carp combos like Basalt Hologium GB145CS or something like that. So yeah. It wouldn't have mattered
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)Chups Wrote: I am begging for the Rev-Up Launcher to be banned. It is overpowered IMO.
I have to agree with this , i get everones ponts about how easily avialble it is but it looks funny IMO and i will use this as an example I was battling Momiji in the battle for 3rd place we were both using attack types , but his launch was so strong it was like a tornado imagiane him with a rev - up i think they should age restrict it to like 10 and below so it is more fair.
I have a feeling like half if the 4D System will get banned from WBO Play due to parts changes......
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)® Wrote: I have a feeling like half if the 4D System will get banned from WBO Play due to parts changes......

Why would they be banned ... The rules are clear : something that is an automatic change is obviously out of anybody's hands; what is a manual change and which can be done without disassembling anything can be changed between each round. At the moment, even with D:D, there is just absolutely no problem.
Oh oh oh ok. Wasnt sure. Keep forgetting about the new rules tho. Thanks.
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I have to agree with this , i get everones ponts about how easily avialble it is but it looks funny IMO and i will use this as an example I was battling Momiji in the battle for 3rd place we were both using attack types , but his launch was so strong it was like a tornado imagiane him with a rev - up i think they should age restrict it to like 10 and below so it is more fair.

I think they should leave it alone. If it's impractical to use it for attack, then use it for defense and stamina where it will give them a boost. If you rip that hard on a rev up launcher, that attack type would be out of the stadium, thats how fast it would be.
Yeah , just using that as an example , how long would stamina beys spin for with that power . Like Chups said you could use Earth Cancer 105WD and win a tourney due to the power. I am wuite happy no body has used them in sydney tourneys , but people still get beat by nooby combos , execpt me Wink
Its not that bad of a stamina combo actually. The track may be outclassed, but everything else seems to be in order...
Yeah its not that bad but things like Hell BD145WD , Basalt 230CS , Basalt BD145CS, Basalt AD145WD ,
Basalt 230 D , Hell 230 CS and things like that would destroy the combo , yet it placed , Most likely because of the power ffrom the rev up launcher.
Then if those combos used the Rev-Up launcher, they could even the odds and defeat Earth Cancer. I don't see your logic here
Yeah , but the rev-up launcher isn't as easily availble as a beylauncher , which is why i find it unfair , but like you said If both were using the rev up launcher it would be even . Maybe make it only use able when against another rev-up launcher ? I am just stating my opinion which is that the rev-up launcher is over powered.
It's about as easily available as Hell Kerbecs in Hasbro countries. I respect your opinion, though I disagree, but we Hasbroers always must import when we need something like an MF-H or a 4D bey. Now its suddenly unfair that TTers have to import a Rev Up launcher? To stay competitive, you have keep up with whats powerful and whats not. Anyway, this is just my opinion
LOL yeah i understand your point and It is a very good one , probably better then mine Wink But i live in australia so Hasbro is everywhere ,, but i have never seen a rev-up at shops i have seen metal masters , beylaunchers , grips and just about every bey realsed , but never a rev up Unhappy I have seen people using hasbro ripcord launchers beat people with beylaunchers , but i haven't ever seen anyone beat a rev-up. But then again people who only have hasbro ripcord launchers might think this about the beylauncher , so i am going to have to get myself a rev-up , althought i think they look dumb and don't they brake easily?
It's a double edged sword, extreme power for extreme breakage. I suppose there is always a catch, and yes it is quite bulky
Just finished my mini tournament 2 Hours i was the oinly blader just launching Beys why now i got a Hadache it was a Tie Between Earth Wolf 105 WD Bakushin Scorpio 100 F (their team) VS Gravity Perseus T125 LRF MF Flame Pegasus 100 WB so i did a battle royal pegasus went out quicker perseus eliminated wolf with barely enough energy beat scorpio my prefered combo team got beat immediatly by perseus and Pegasus
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: LOL yeah i understand your point and It is a very good one , probably better then mine Wink But i live in australia so Hasbro is everywhere ,, but i have never seen a rev-up at shops i have seen metal masters , beylaunchers , grips and just about every bey realsed , but never a rev up Unhappy I have seen people using hasbro ripcord launchers beat people with beylaunchers , but i haven't ever seen anyone beat a rev-up. But then again people who only have hasbro ripcord launchers might think this about the beylauncher , so i am going to have to get myself a rev-up , althought i think they look dumb and don't they brake easily?

Yes, the rev up launcher breaks too easily, you know...
btw, people with Light launchers do beat people with beylaunchers. I am one of them...
You see, I exert a lot of power in my launch and hold the rip cord/string very tightly. I've broken 6 beylaunchers(my friend's) till now.. I am sure that when I battle a BeyLauncher guy, I always get a higher RPM. I think I get my adrenaline running during beybattles. Tongue_out