Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 13, 2011  11:05 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:59 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Dragoon G is $233.86 at Plamoya while dimsum has it for $6.5...
Tch. That's a rip off. I can't believe people are dumb enough to buy the overpriced ones, though.

don't think any one has lol

also Bey-Heart love the avatar, Lucky Star Cute
My TT rock seems to be more hollow then my Hasbro one , the cylinders are like almost twice as long as the Hasbro one. It might just be my Hasbro rock because when it gets hit it makes a DING noise that sounds like a bell !?
Hmm. I'm quite sure their are a couple of distant molds of Rock. Read about it on our Beywiki.
launch a mf bey and put a pensil eraser on the screw and wach it explode
Just to continue a bit on the overpriced plastics. Here is a $498.95 Dragoon S on Amazon.com. INSAAAANE!!!
Alright. So different manufactures did not produce different weights in clear wheel, correct? Is this the same for metal wheels, tracks, and bottoms?
good point hero Wink

I am so happy about Jade Jupiter , i was thinking it would be some BBP recolor that wouldn't have been good Wink
and at this rate the RB's are just going to keep getting better Smile
Hero, for tracks/bottoms, they're probably equal. For mw's, as hasbro sometimes alters molds to reduce breakage, and sonokong uses different molds sometimes, yes, there are differences. Not really material differences though, just molds.

Jade Jupiter sounds kinda lame IMO, considering Jupiter is the largest planet (also kinda a favourite of mine as a kid), I'm expecting a fairly weighty/sizeable wheel. Still hoping lrf makes an appearance, though tbh, rbv7, the only random booster with wheels that can spin left, would've been the obvious choice. Hopefully, though, tt will continue the trend of great rb's they started with rbv6.
yeah thats what i am hoping LRF all the way , i want a Uranus bey so badly Grin but still i am happy that its not another stardust pegasis Wink
What I'm thinking is an rb containing a few already released 4d wheels and maybe basalt. Theoretically they could do 1basalt, 2fangs, 2bigbangs, 2scythes, avoiding the left spinners, but I kinda think there might be one in there, and lrf. That said, it's really just wishful thinking on my part :V
I am hoping for a Black LDD recolor that would be cool Wink you never no they could include Rush and Assault L drago CW since they include GP atk and Stm in the other one.

I think something is wrong with one of my BD145 it just randomly started rattling and now it doesn't stop unless i put it in boost mode Tired Luckily i have 2 Smile
It'd be unpainted, they don't paint rb's (except stardust pegasis). It looks pretty dull unpainted.
I think they chose those based on what people found useful, not sure though, but perseus atk is great, and I guess stamina would find some use defensively. However, rush and assailt l drago suck compared to absorb and lld.

Have a look at the centre shaft of bd145, one of the supporting tabs the whole thing rests on has likely snapped off. Not the best design IMO.
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: but still i am happy that its not another stardust pegasis Wink

I had no idea there was such speculation, lol.

(Jun. 14, 2011  7:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i want a Uranus bey so badly Grin

I hope you're not being dirty there Chocked_2

Hahaha Tongue_out
LOL i suspect that there will be a strange recolor every RB Wink
but i want Uranus to see what Hasbro will rename it LOL

@th!nk I have checked out both my BD145's and they seem the same but it defiantly has something to do with the center shaft but nothing has snapped off , yet Wink
It's a fear a lot of us share until a prize bey is announced :p.

Yeah, somehow I doubt we'd get a bey named "uranus", we'd get whatever equivalent god there was (I forget, I'm sure someone will remind me in a minute). A uranus cw would be awkward with many wheels, one in particular, of course. I guess seeing as we're a child friendly board, we should stop discussing this now Confused

So yeah, as for planet wheels/beys, we have
Mercury Anubis
Quetz (Venus)
Earth, I guess
Vari Ares (mars)
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Khronos (Saturn).

I think we were only supposed to get 4 planet beys, weren't we? (Quetz and Earth don't count in the tv show, but yeah). Still wish anubis would see a wider release, though considering how heavily it features in the anime, I guess it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect hasbro to release it eventually.
(Jun. 14, 2011  8:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's a fear a lot of us share until a prize bey is announced :p.

Yeah, somehow I doubt we'd get a bey named "uranus", we'd get whatever equivalent god there was (I forget, I'm sure someone will remind me in a minute). A uranus cw would be awkward with many wheels, one in particular, of course. I guess seeing as we're a child friendly board, we should stop discussing this now Confused

So yeah, as for planet wheels/beys, we have
Mercury Anubis
Quetz (Venus)
Earth, I guess
Vari Ares (mars)
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Khronos (Saturn).

I think we were only supposed to get 4 planet beys, weren't we? (Quetz and Earth don't count in the tv show, but yeah). Still wish anubis would see a wider release, though considering how heavily it features in the anime, I guess it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect hasbro to release it eventually.
Well Cyber pegasis (sora version) is in the show and was only released in the DS...But I see what you mean I mean it IS used by a character (recurring) and knowing hasbro they will release it which is good cause hey 85 tracks for everyone! WOO!. Also Is it me and i know many people will roll theryre eyes but does the aquila wheel and earth wheel loo similar like Really similar.
Can anyone tell me how does the RC bey works?
I believe that was the point of earth aquila, to look like an eagles wings, metal wing smash lol, its kinda obvious lol
@think, Uranus was the Sky and the Heavens. He was the father of the Titans; Cronus Rhea Atlas etc. Yeah, it would be pretty cool if the released a Heaven blade after they released a Hell one
You mean like they did during the HMS era? With Shining God and Bloody Devil.
Yeah, something like that would be pretty cool.
Hey, has anyone thought of a MWD?
Metal wide defense Perfomance tip/bottom?
Wonder what metal does with stamina types O_O
I personally think that it would not work well do to the low friction between the stadium and the tip.
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:00 AM)Clarkeh987 Wrote: Hey, has anyone thought of a MWD?
Metal wide defense Perfomance tip/bottom?
Wonder what metal does with stamina types O_O

There is one, it's illegal as it's fake but there is one made, and can be found on eBay, TBH I waited to buy it
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:04 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: launch a mf bey and put a pensil eraser on the screw and wach it explode

*Bey is Launched*
What Screw?
If your meaning the Facebolt, then it's impossible for it to explode.