Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 11, 2011  8:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: was looking for reviews on the Wind & Shoot Launcher when I stumbled across this work of genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQE5bZYhD8

I take no credit for the video, but the ending is hilarious. Thank you, whoever you are, for saving me money and time, and not sounding like a stupid 5 year old girl like everyone else on youtube doing beyblade reviews. You have made my day

That is actually perfect.

That is all I can say. Perfect.
LOL that is completely true Wink

TT is staring to make me sad whats with all the LL2's even vari ares is coming with some sort of LR one Unhappy
On the upside, with the newer re-colours of beylauncher R's, and the upcoming Beylauncher LR release, they must realise Beylaunchers are better. I hope.

Also: 60 Dollar Bump King anyone?
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: On the upside, with the newer re-colours of beylauncher R's, and the upcoming Beylauncher LR release, they must realise Beylaunchers are better. I hope.

Also: 60 Dollar Bump King anyone?

60 dollars is £120 in england (roughly) and just for bump king!!! Last time I went to a boot sale and they were selling dranzer s for 50p and a dranzer f for 50p as well. that price is made for a blade as bad as bump king!!!
Umm, no, 60 dollars is like 36 pounds.

Shoulda got them. Especially if Dranzer F still had it's shield bearing. Dranzer F, well, notsomuch.

callum: Just found I've got a mold 3 hell. Coulda sworn I only had three RBV7 hell's, must've got another RBV7 some time. Less reinforcement points.
Not well enough to do more comparison... Feel like death.
LOL th!nk IIRC you said " i bought 2 RBV7 and got both hell customs " then you bought the full set remember?
LOL that bumpking is really cheap (sarcastic voice)
WOAH.
You know me better than myself! I could've sworn I got a Tornado in my first two, for some reason, which I mentally justified by remembering my cool "Tornado Sol 105CS" (Black 105CS, Eclipse Sol), but that was of course from my Tornado Herculeo.
But yeah, obviously I didn't, as there's only one Tornado bey in there, and that has the nice RSF.
Obviously, I didn't follow through on the impulse to buy another which I remember, hah.

And I did some thinking, I'm pretty sure those numbers (A1 A2) don't indicate significant mold changes (like Earth 1/2). They indicate which actual mold was used, but if there's an actual mold change, then a new mold replaces the old one, and starts again at A1 or whatever, quite often.
(Jun. 12, 2011  11:49 AM)faissaloo Wrote: 60 dollars is £120 in england (roughly)

lol, I'm sorry, but if that was the exchange rate i would actually quite, or hope for the best of hasbro.

the exhange rate for dollars to pounts is actually 1.00 - 0.63 or somet, so $60 would be about £35
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: And I did some thinking, I'm pretty sure those numbers (A1 A2) don't indicate significant mold changes (like Earth 1/2). They indicate which actual mold was used, but if there's an actual mold change, then a new mold replaces the old one, and starts again at A1 or whatever, quite often.

yeah, its part of the factory thingy, but there must be a slight modification to each to have a different set, like the reinforcement number, and their position.
Also im not sure why, but ive grown i liking to gimmicked tracks, i love my combo right not MF Pegasis ED145 RF, because it looks cool, and spins

my fav tracks are D125, BD145, ED145, TH170 (dont own), and the bottom FGrin

just a random thought
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:56 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  11:49 AM)faissaloo Wrote: 60 dollars is £120 in england (roughly)

lol, I'm sorry, but if that was the exchange rate i would actually quite, or hope for the best of hasbro.

the exhange rate for dollars to pounts is actually 1.00 - 0.63 or somet, so $60 would be about £35
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: And I did some thinking, I'm pretty sure those numbers (A1 A2) don't indicate significant mold changes (like Earth 1/2). They indicate which actual mold was used, but if there's an actual mold change, then a new mold replaces the old one, and starts again at A1 or whatever, quite often.

yeah, its part of the factory thingy, but there must be a slight modification to each to have a different set, like the reinforcement number, and their position.
Also im not sure why, but ive grown i liking to gimmicked tracks, i love my combo right not MF Pegasis ED145 RF, because it looks cool, and spins

my fav tracks are D125, BD145, ED145, TH170 (dont own), and the bottom FGrin

just a random thought

yeah sorry I used the exchange rate the wrong way round
lol, no problem just a minor mistake.

Don't know for sure about the second point, but definitely agree that mold numbers you find on the undersides of Wheels aren't a helpful indicator with regards to significant mold changes: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Variations
hah, thanks Alex you made me realize why they call the virgo mold 5 minute mold, i used to think it was the time to make it, but its the spin time, lol

i was a noob with Pre - HWS Virgo
♥, yeah, for sure. I'm going from memory with the re-starting from A1 or the like for a new mold, but yeah, pretty sure.

Hu-uh, I have the same name as ♥.
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: ♥, yeah, for sure. I'm going from memory with the re-starting from A1 or the like for a new mold, but yeah, pretty sure.

Hu-uh, I have the same name as ♥.

ooh lol, oh i never knew that, you learn somet everyday, can you guess my name its well hard?
So, I'm in Singapore where they're having a WBBA event, and they confirmed that I'mm their oldest member to date hahahaha carp.
Were you actually allowed to compete?
For the 'open category' I guess yeah, but there were too few adults, and I was too embarrassed to hop on stage and battle Smile
Man, Playoma overprices some weird beys. $158US for Dranzer V2, $128US for Driger V2, $128US for Draciel G, and Draciel V2 is also going for $128US! I wonder where the "current market prices" they based these off of are coming from...

EDIT: HOLY CARP! Just found the mother of all overpriced beys. $398.91 for Dranzer S
People actually buy that overpriced stuff. I'm surprised, I found a dranzer s for like 20 bucks on ebay.
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:48 AM)Uwik Wrote: For the 'open category' I guess yeah, but there were too few adults, and I was too embarrassed to hop on stage and battle Smile

Is the tournament for a representative of your country to compete in Beyblade Asian Tournament 2 in Japan?

Cuz at my country there is a tournament to decide who becomes the representative so there are 2 groups the Open group And regular Group.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:03 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Man, Playoma overprices some weird beys. $158US for Dranzer V2, $128US for Driger V2, $128US for Draciel G, and Draciel V2 is also going for $128US! I wonder where the "current market prices" they based these off of are coming from...

EDIT: HOLY CARP! Just found the mother of all overpriced beys. $398.91 for Dranzer S

Well, that is too much... Only for extravagant people... Man! Draciel G can't be this rare, you know! I don't know about the value of plastic collections atm, but I am sure that Draciel G is BAD... And, WORST at that price.
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:59 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Dragoon G is $233.86 at Plamoya while dimsum has it for $6.5...

Well, that price is too much! Dragoon G owners will feel awkward now...
Man! Plamoya is so out of business maybe. There is little or no reason to increase the price by such a margin. It will never sell. Maybe after 50 years, when these beys would be extremely rare, then maybe....
So overpriced Beys ! I had just found a $899 MFB Lot on E Bay , but forgot the link to it , I will find it now.
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:59 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Dragoon G is $233.86 at Plamoya while dimsum has it for $6.5...
Tch. That's a rip off. I can't believe people are dumb enough to buy the overpriced ones, though.