Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 10, 2011  4:59 PM)Uwik Wrote: Callum6939: Surely, slight color difference is not enough to justify a mold change in Hell metal wheels. As far as the numbers on the back (A1,A2 etc). I'm quite certain that those only refer to production codes, and they don't have anything to do with mold difference.

This. Although technically the molds used to make the same mold of a bey will carry very minor and undiscernible differences. Unless you count the ncode on the bottom which is a very noticeable physical difference :V

But yeah, If I have a Rock that says AA8 it doesn't mean there are 8 distinct molds of the part.
Anyone notice how interesting battles become when one of the Beys spontaneously explode during battle? (Parts flying)
Happened a few minutes ago with my LLD, Flew into a pocket and just broke apart.
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Anyone notice how interesting battles become when one of the Beys spontaneously explode during battle? (Parts flying)
Happened a few minutes ago with my LLD, Flew into a pocket and just broke apart.

lolz cuz he wasn't going to win anyway Tongue_out

Does anyone know if the metal masters battle gear have a poster inside? and if so is it different?
tman14, that should go in the "Ask a Question" thread...
Anyone here think that maybe the reason Hasbro hasn't released a Meteo starter yet is becuase its going to be included with a Beylauncher L?

Sort of like the Sagetario pack with the grip. It's the only reason I can think of.
IIRC LLD was released in the SVS before it had its own release .

i want a hasbro Grabity destoyer when it comes out Wink for a hopefully mold 1 gravity
I wonder if Hasbro will release Hell Kerbecs in a starter pack...
I'm pretty sure they will. They would also probably release them in those atrocious double packs in a very ugly recolor.
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:09 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Anyone here think that maybe the reason Hasbro hasn't released a Meteo starter yet is becuase its going to be included with a Beylauncher L?

Sort of like the Sagetario pack with the grip. It's the only reason I can think of.

It would become the most bought Beyblade Item. So,no I don't think so.

The only big thing that's bothering me about the releases is that Horogium is being released before Kerbecs..
Seeing as how the Legend series MW's were VERY light. Im not too sure about the ray but the Ray seems lighter. What do you think they will do to Basalt?
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:10 AM)Chups Wrote: Seeing as how the Legend series MW's were VERY light. Im not [i]too]/i] sure about the ray but the Ray seems lighter. What do you think they will do to Basalt?

Make it arsomer of course Wink
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:10 AM)Chups Wrote: Seeing as how the Legend series MW's were VERY light. Im not [i]too]/i] sure about the ray but the Ray seems lighter. What do you think they will do to Basalt?

That is extremely vague how to you make it awesomer? I am talking about the weight of the MW that is practically SPAM.
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:22 AM)Chups Wrote:

That is extremely vague how to you make it awesomer? I am talking about the weight of the MW that is practically SPAM.

??? <sarcasm> :V

but anyway how many people have air bubbles in their clear faces?
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:57 AM)tman14 Wrote:

I'm sure all faces have bubbles. Even solid colored faces, it just wouldn't be noticed.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:00 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:57 AM)tman14 Wrote:

I'm sure all faces have bubbles. Even solid colored faces, it just wouldn't be noticed.

well not really my byxis face doesn't Confused I was just asking how frequent it is for other people
Am i the only one who sees earth the same shape as the Eagle/Aquila wheel? i mean it has the wings and the beak i mean so freaky then again probaly attentional sorta like how saggitario has pointed arrows on flame.
Nope, I see it too, quite strongly.

Also, if anyone wants to go to the Weights of MFB thread, and read my post, or go to the CW thread in my signature and read Arupaeo's post, it's looking like Hasbro's parts aren't actually any heavier than TT's, after all. At least not from the data in "Weights of MFB's"
Yeah i 3rd that Clonetos
@th!nk i always though that , anyway i still prefer aquario because it has good weight distribution Wink
Exactly, and seriously, it's usually like .01g lighter than Bull, which is about the weight of a grain of sand.

Oh, and back to the hell wheel discussion: I've got 5 Hell Wheels, 3 A1's (Two RBV7, 1 Hell Kerbecs), and 2 A4's (1RBV7, 1 Hell Kerbecs). A4's reinforcement points are slightly less pronounced, and the A4 is on the opposite side to "A1". Other than that, the thickness, gaps etc look identical.

Also, what McFrown said: "Although technically the molds used to make the same mold of a bey will carry very minor and undiscernible differences." is pretty much dead-on what I was going to say.
if you could, could you post pics on both, from the perspective of the underside to see the reinforcements?

ill do the same with my kerbecs, but it might not show as i have an iPod 4g (720p HD), ill try get decent lighting, to see if the reinforcements are the same
If you post yours, I'll tell you if mine are the same, as I've only got a cameraphone, and bad lightning right now. Plus, it's extremely hard to tell which are raised/inset without being up close, maybe it's my bad lighting but yeah.

FWIW, all of A1's reinforcement points are inset, whereas 4 of A4's are raised.
Yeah that is the same with my 2 hells
1 has reinforcement points inset and the other raised , 1 is sonokong and the other is well IDK i traded somebody for it , i guess i will ask them Wink
taken pictures but ill upload them later as i got to go to yeovil..
@RustyX D: What product code do they have underneat (A1, A2, A3, A4 etc)?
A1= Reinforcement points to stick out = the unknown one
A4= reinforcement points to stay in = the sonokong one

yeah I don't no if it luck or whatever but i would say A1 wins more often Wink