Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey, I need a beystadium, and I don't have one. Soooo... I'm making one. Can anyone help with designing it so..
PLEASE POST PLANS OR PM THEM TO ME!!!!!!
(p.s. please make sure that they can be made even by REEEEEAAALLYY poor people)
(p.p.s. make sure it has penalty boxes/exit points as well)
thank u! XD
I had one before but threw it away in 6th grade fml. That was the time when I thoght beyblade died T_____T Carp me. Post Bug error fml.
Does anyone think that (metal fusion not metal masters) burn fireblaze and poison serpent were shortpacked?
I have only seen burn fireblaze ONCE and thats when I bought him and I have only seen poison serpent TWICE when I bought him and once in some random basket at walmart :\ can anyone confirm this or do I just have some scalper in my area ?Unhappy?
i lost my hell kerbecs 85RF Unhappy

i miss it so much
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:48 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i lost my hell kerbecs 85RF Unhappy

i miss it so much

ohhhhh Pinching_eyes_2 that really sucks XD
Wait, how did you lose it? Man, that is a really bad loss...
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:09 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Wait, how did you lose it? Man, that is a really bad loss...

i just misplaced it in the living room or in my bed room

hopefully i will find it soon
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:25 PM)tman14 Wrote: apparently u guys haven't read beywiki Speechless

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Master

Haven't read that. I fail epicly.
My Clear Left Launcher (From the Meteo L Drago URS) Can Fit any TT Metal Fusion Right Spin Bey and I Have a HMS Gaia Dragoon and When i Build It is Loose , Is it supposed to be loose?
Yeah, some of the HMS beys are loose. Gaia Dragoon MS is one of the earlier ones, they were all loose. That problem was fixed with later HMS releases.

As for the left launcher thing....it isn't meant to fit on right spin beys. But, some people have said they can do it. Doesn't really matter though, as in tournaments, it is illegal to use a left launcher on a right spin bey.

So, pretty much no one really cares, in a competitive sense, that sometimes left launchers fit on right spin beys.
If you take out the big bang PC frame, you can fit a perseus stamina or attack ver. on it.
You can make Big Bang spinsteal using 90WD
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:25 PM)Randomâ„¢ Wrote: If you take out the big bang PC frame, you can fit a perseus stamina or attack ver. on it.
You can make Big Bang spinsteal using 90WD

If that's the case, it would be really cool, however, illegal.
Yeah, I think the same was discovered by someone, but it was a bit different... He said it could be fitted on L Drago Destroy, I suppose... Still, yes, both are illegal....
Totally illegal, and yeah, I was the one who first noticed Big Bang+LDD, IIRC. Cool, but totally illegal.
i like how my midnight can smash earth bull 145FS more then my big bang...
Guys, should I make a thread called 'Hasbro CS Discussion'? I mean I just found a new discovery about this. First, fresh outta the box, its aggressive. After it wears down, it goes to defense. After having it for ONE WEEK. It wears down again to the point where its really aggressive again. And.. I do wanna test it for defense but since it keeps going to ATK, theres no point of trying to test it. =/.
Test it for Attack, if there's already a CS discussion, just use that instead. Otherwise, I guess it'd be fine, though you could always ask Kai-V.
I knew it! I knew Thermal had upper attack, even though it's just a little. Too bad I was only capable of doing it once, and boy Flame Cancer 125SF was thrown out from the stadium, and hit my sister's head.=P I achieved it by banking Thermal Saggitario CH120SF enough without floor scraping. What was the result? My Facebolt had a gash on it. Chocked_2
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:43 PM)® Wrote: Guys, should I make a thread called 'Hasbro CS Discussion'? I mean I just found a new discovery about this. First, fresh outta the box, its aggressive. After it wears down, it goes to defense. After having it for ONE WEEK. It wears down again to the point where its really aggressive again. And.. I do wanna test it for defense but since it keeps going to ATK, theres no point of trying to test it. =/.

Thank you master of CS'.
Glad to see its aggressive, since all the ones I've had were mostly defensive.
It going into attack is not a good excuse;
1. it will move around which would cushion blows.
2. it would be on the rubber, meaning more grip. (Thats a good thing.)
Test it.
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:16 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: I knew it! I knew Thermal had upper attack, even though it's just a little. Too bad I was only capable of doing it once, and boy Flame Cancer 125SF was thrown out from the stadium, and hit my sister's head.=P I achieved it by banking Thermal Saggitario CH120SF enough without floor scraping. What was the result? My Facebolt had a gash on it. Chocked_2

Click the relevant link in my signature and read the damn thing, before I figure out a way to punch you through the internet.

Also, lol @McFrown, have I mentioned I missed you?
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:43 PM)® Wrote: Guys, should I make a thread called 'Hasbro CS Discussion'? I mean I just found a new discovery about this. First, fresh outta the box, its aggressive. After it wears down, it goes to defense. After having it for ONE WEEK. It wears down again to the point where its really aggressive again. And.. I do wanna test it for defense but since it keeps going to ATK, theres no point of trying to test it. =/.

Hmm. Is this with light wearing or very heavy usage?
I read through your post, and boy am I dumbfounded. Ok, so now I finally get it. To get upper attack to work, you must make your bey go under the opposing bey and using its "ramps" to lift off the bey. I don't really get your point of upwards smash, though I know it isn't upper attack.

I launched Flame Cancer 125SF first, followed up with Thermal Saggitario CH120SF. This obviously means that it exhibited upper attack as it went under Flame Cancer and lifted it off the stadium, not to mention it has a higher RPM. To be exact, its a Wide Square Attack stadium.

If you could simplify your definition of Upwards Smash, or if you want a more detailed situation about the battle, feel free to PM me about this.
My friend lost his Basalt Horogium 145WD and Screw Capricorne 90MF

He thinks that Hell Kerbex BD145LF is a good combo
You know, Basalt vs Killer Gemios has a 50% win rate in the Balance Stadium?
(Jun. 04, 2011  10:00 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: I read through your post, and boy am I dumbfounded. Ok, so now I finally get it. To get upper attack to work, you must make your bey go under the opposing bey and using its "ramps" to lift off the bey. I don't really get your point of upwards smash, though I know it isn't upper attack.

I launched Flame Cancer 125SF first, followed up with Thermal Saggitario CH120SF. This obviously means that it exhibited upper attack as it went under Flame Cancer and lifted it off the stadium, not to mention it has a higher RPM. To be exact, its a Wide Square Attack stadium.

If you could simplify your definition of Upwards Smash, or if you want a more detailed situation about the battle, feel free to PM me about this.

Dude, its quite simple to understand. And btw, Thermal's ramps do look ideal for Upper Attack, but they are not... Its just Upwards Smash, you know! The angle of your attack determined it... As you banked your bey, its understood that Thermal hit Flame Cancer in an angle.