Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 01, 2011  2:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: On the downside, I just looked at the Quetz auction I won again, the auction says 145D, the pic, I mistook for 90WF, looks more like 105F. I may need to get me a WF elsewhere, but I guess I'll ask the seller. Uncertain
Yeah, I've seen those on eBay. Currently wanting to get a second silver Quetz for use...but want to try and get it cheap...like I originally did XD

Have yet to find a cheap one with 90WF.
@th!nk

I've seen some WBBA packages of 90 and WF and ebay. Those would probably be a good bet.
I'm missing my Driger. Pretty thing got lost in the jungle that was our house, and THEN got thrown away by accident. I'm sure your first beys occupied a special place in your heart, too.
Which one is it?
If its Driger V, I may provide you with a NIB one! Tongue_out Am not lying, I have it NIB!!!

EDIT- Still, its my favourite too! So, it'd be tough to part with it....
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:21 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: @th!nk

I've seen some WBBA packages of 90 and WF and ebay. Those would probably be a good bet.

Yeah, though I'm looking at the Attack+Balance Parts Set, slightly more expensive, but has another RF, which is always nice (I'm like a conspiracy theorist preparing for the nuclear winter when they go out of production).

Also, I've decided that for now, Beat Lynx is a bit overrated. Sure, it has huge smash, but it's harder to control than Meteo L Drago on XF, and I'd rather use that or MF LLD BD145LRF, as both are more consistent. Meh.

Gotta stop using my LRF now, seeing as I'm thinking of hosting a tourney. And get a couple of new CH120's, in case mine breaks Confused

Honestly, I wish something else came with CH120. I've got so many Cancer CW's, my collection is starting to feel a bit ominous.
I just realized a trend for L Dragos. Bad/Decent/Replacement for LRF bottoms(The replacement being LF, which is a faster but less grip version of LRF) , and Very good attack wheels. Also, only one good track is what they have, and that's not the best.
DragoonTalon: LF is not a "Faster But Less Grip" version of LRF, LRF is faster, and there's a difference: IT DOESN'T SUCK DONKEY NUTS. LF is honestly just an annoying bottom, it's outclassed in every aspect, by XF, WF, MF, RF, LRF, R2F, maybe even F. The only thing it does is sound like a motorbike when it inevitably wastes it's stamina on the tornado ridge.

Furthermore, F isn't bad, and HF is probably worse, as it's more easily damaged and TBH, the stamina "improvement" is less noticeable than the increased ease with which it's KO'd.

In short: UR RONG. Also: I hate LF. They should've included LRF.
For the Record, 100 was the first readily available low track, so it's actually fantastic.

Let's sum that up: Trends: Bottoms: Decent>Sub-Par>Disgusting>Good in theory but not great (F: S).
Tracks: Sub par> Great> Stupid> F: S again.
Wheels: Good > Legendary > Excellent > Great.
(Or, compared to other wheels of their time: Excellent > Legendary > Excellent > Good)

They really should release LRF properly some time...
On that LF is the worst attack bottom out. I wish my CS was calm its super psycho and doesn't stop moving , unless i launch at like 40-60% which isn't fun. I am debating whether i should get a Gravity Perseus now and get a bey launcher LR or if i should wait for it to get a single realse but then i might not have a GP because i might not pull it when my RBV7 come , if they come it has been like AGESSS Tired I am will be so happy if i get a clear BD145 because then i can make a mad looking lightning tank
Red Metal Face
Clear TT LLD
Red Hasbro Lightning
Clear BD145
And LRF wish the whole thing was red Tongue_out
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:14 AM)RustyXD Wrote: On that LF is the worst attack bottom out. I wish my CS was calm its super psycho and doesn't stop moving , unless i launch at like 40-60% which isn't fun. I am debating whether i should get a Gravity Perseus now and get a bey launcher LR or if i should wait for it to get a single realse but then i might not have a GP because i might not pull it when my RBV7 come , if they come it has been like AGESSS Tired I am will be so happy if i get a clear BD145 because then i can make a mad looking lightning tank
Red Metal Face
Clear TT LLD
Red Hasbro Lightning
Clear BD145
And LRF wish the whole thing was red Tongue_out

There's always that black LRF that comes with the Golden Armor ver. L Drago Destroy. Grin
So I picked up my first 4D Beyblade (Fang Leone), and I must say, I'm really digging Leone II's color. It's actually green, and not turquoise! And the sparkly things are an added bonus. =)
When i will make a tourney how i will get the prizes ?
w00t congrats Momo. Good to see you're still buying MFBs. ;]

@uniboost:
That question doesn't belong here.
Ha ha ha! This is really funny! Kid Dragoon! Metal Masters! Can't believe it! Wait, are they really releasing the old season beys again! LOL! If this really happens, the thread about reincorporating old season beys in MFB will actually reach its goal!
I guess that was a printing error but I really wish that the old beys are re-incorporated in the next series i.e.post-4D
Woah! Thanks a lot tman14. You cleared my misunderstanding! Well, now its not at all funny, you know.
So is this the same metal masters as the one to which blades like Horogium and all belong or is it related to the HMS era?
Congrats to Kei for reaching #1 in the world and for playing over 100 battles!
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Congrats to Kei for reaching #1 in the world and for playing over 100 battles!
He may not stay that way for long because some of the battles in the UK have not been processed. Unhappy
One blade i've never seen anyone own recently is a Black Dranzer MF. Secret rare from HMS RB4. Anyone got one?
I used to have it. It was rare as hell though.
Yes, I have one.

EDIT: oh wait, you said MF. Ha, no, I just have MS. Unhappy