Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hah, I meant compared to a Hasbro stadium, which IIRC is what wolfblade had?
Regarding the red cider Aquila CW = my bad guys, I went to check on mine and yep, you guys are right. Blood red transparent. Smile But, there is a loose wbba clear red Aquila CW, FYI.
I remember last Christmas at the family day, my school had a beyblade tourney. Official, organized by the PA. The catch? Second-graders ONLY. Just shows how little people understand beyblade.

Planning to buy an Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version soon, mainly because of LRF and the Meteo CWs. I hope the other parts are useful too.

For some reason, whenever I see Big Bang's MW, my brain screams "Fluffy Feathers!!!!!!!". Really.
The other LDragoII CW's suck, they're both horribly outclassed by every other left spin beyblade, and really quite useless. MF-2 is good, 85 is good, XF and RF are good, as is LRF. The absorb version of LDragoII is good, as always.
But yeah, most of the parts are pretty useless...

Also, to those I was discussing it with, remember how I said I preferred Silver and Blue Mercury to Legend Mercury? I think I've changed my mind...
Trying to not Buy Things. Its SO Hard. I havent bought something in like 3-4 weeks Gasp Well anything Online Eee
It's slightly easier when you run out of money, but yeah. I've got one more thing coming in the mail, and then no more, which will be dull Uncertain
You guys are lucky ONLY 3-4 weeks my longest is like 2 months Tongue_out and you guys already have over 50 beys i only have 31 and 6 which are coming and then if i can convince my dad i should be able to get me 13-15 beys Wink
Also i want the legend Anubis so badly but i no that i am going to use it and make it ugly Unhappy
Facebolt stickers are very annoying since i am to dumb to put them on right Confused
Im throwing all my Money away then Tongue_out Nah. Im just trying to Save up a bit instead of Buying something the Instant I get the Money.
Facebolt Stickers are EASY, have you tried putting the little stickers on Pre-HWS Leone? And they don't come off properly, so you can't adjust them Uncertain

With facebolts, I try and line one side of the sticker up with one of the sides of the bolt, and then make sure an adjacent one is lining up as I put it down. If it's a little off, I use my thumb to shift it a little (by pressing on it and twisting my thumb, I don't know if you can break the sticker like that, so be careful).

Yeah, I gotta get focussed on spending money on guitar stuff, I need some stuff for my rig, so I can't really be spending money on beyblades very often...

Still, I want/need like, 5 RF's, 3-4 CH120's, and 2 sets of Metal Faces Uncertain I'll need to get at least one of those CH120's next payday. Bluh.
Yeah, even I use the same trick! You see, I love stickers, because they make the bey look more beautiful! Yes, after the release of tattooed faces and the stickerless Basalt, I hate them. Now, I feel that stickers are annoying! I spent a record 47 mins to apply stickers on my LLD... The ones of the CW were too tough.
I am very sad that my Beylauncher broke it had a broken handle and it was from BB-76 it don't retract and I CBB to give it surgery and fix it Unhappy i do have another one and i was going to sell it at beydays so relived it didn't =D
But this 1 is a hasbro metallic red 1 and it feels like it doesn't have as much power as my other one , who knows it might just be that i like launching with no handle Wink
Lol, I haven't even tried with LDrago Destroy, I reckon those stickers will Tear if I try to get them off the sheet or apply them.
Sometimes the sticker faces look better than the tattoed ones, so yeah.
There are a few wheels where the stickers look bad (and most of the ones in RB's/Hasbro Packs that haven't been changed to suit the new colours, UGH). I like to keep my Phoenix and Fireblaze CW's clear (though I wish Fireblaze had the yellow tattoo that Phoenix has).

That said, the Pre-HWS stickers are made of plastic instead of paper, which is really nice, I wish they'd continued with that, especially with facebolt stickers, then I'd have less wear to worry about and so on Uncertain
Rusty launching with no handle is actually a little easier. From my order today, I ended up with 2 Beylauncher L's and a Beylauncher R Grin
Hopefully, these L's won't go the way of my last few (string got all screwed up, and is now really short Uncertain)

But yeah, I honestly cannot wait til TT release that separate Beylauncher LR. I'm honestly looking forward to that as much as Vari Ares.
Tougher than the stickers on LLD were the stickers on my Galaxy Pegasis..they all were way too small and it was tough to make out from that black and white paper in Japanese where exactly to put the sticker on the CW so after trying desperately for 1 hour...I left the idea of putting sticker on the CW and threw the stickers in the dustbin.
Hah, you know what else sucks? MW stickers! They barely ever stay on right, especially on wheels like ray where they have to bend around to go on. Plastic stickers would do that, but paper stickers do NOT. Uncertain

Anyway, been playing with Pre-HWS stuff. Mostly against Earth Bull GB145CS (no MF, cbf'd)
Firstly: In all the pictures in manuals etc, Leone has loads of spikes and stuff on it, which I guess they must have removed, but it looked pretty br00tal. MF Leone H145RF is pretty decent, but I dunno, I expected more from it. Doesn't do much against RS, from the two quick rounds I did.

Bull did some nice work on low tracks with MF-H and RF (I was trying to get it to upper or something, I dunno). It's quite cool, though it's slopes ARE slightly more obscured than Midnight, because of the second/inner slope. Meh. Sagittario is pretty cool, smash wise.

MF LDrago 90F is the closest I can get to MF LDrago 90WF (Hey, remember when Kei suggested combo's that were real and good and stuff? Tongue_out) but it's still really, really impressive. If I'd been blading more before it became dated, I would have loved it. Still, it's sweet as is, and if we manage, somehow, to get the Beyblade; Rebirth! Second Format thing going, it'd probably do quite well.
I agree with the separate Beylauncher LR part. Ive had 2 and they have both broken. Ive tried Surgery but they were Lost. Plus if it is Red Tongue_out Yummy. I know it probably won't but Imagine if it was a Transparent Red. Jeezus I'd probably die.

Ugh. Try the God Damn stickers on Thermal (One with Lacerta) I tried it as I already have Thermal. Its so hard and they fall off almost straight away.
Yeah i attempted Ray unicorno and rock giraffe and now i have learnt never use MW stickers. I was actually hoping for something other then blue since Almost All TT single launchers have been a shade of blue , Red would be awesome . And i tired surgery on my LR and i messed up so i got into my anger mood and destroyed it Tongue_out
@th!nk you just make me want pre-HWS beys even more Smile
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:24 AM)Chups Wrote: I agree with the separate Beylauncher LR part. Ive had 2 and they have both broken. Ive tried Surgery but they were Lost. Plus if it is Red Tongue_out Yummy. I know it probably won't but Imagine if it was a Transparent Red. Jeezus I'd probably die.

Ugh. Try the God Damn stickers on Thermal (One with Lacerta) I tried it as I already have Thermal. Its so hard and they fall off almost straight away.
Hah, I was thinking about that, and included it just from memory, but deleted it because I still had some stickers on my thermal and forgot about the ones that really don't stay on. Again, plastic stickers would be great Unhappy

Red would be sweet, I doubt they'll do black again, and my initial image of a single Beylauncher LR was Red, so yeah.

Also, I've fixed my LR beylauncher so many times. I tried to guide Raigeko13 through a full fixing (as in, the coil had come loose), but after his coil unravelled (before I got to warn him) I think he gave up. Still, first time I tried to fix mine I had the coil come loose, and spent hours trying to get it together right. In the end I took apart my beylauncher R to figure it out. Didn't get the retraction working perfectly first shot (retracted most of the way, but not all), but that was from not having the string unwound when winding, and I soon figured it out.

@RustyX D: Meh, other than Ldrago I'm not super impressed. They're cool, but yeah. They all have the silver paint like the legend series do, too. Still, once I have more time to mess around with it, I'm sure MF Leone H145RF will be good.
(Jun. 01, 2011  8:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: ........you guys already have over 50 beys i only have 31 and 6 which are coming and then if i can convince my dad i should be able to get me 13-15 beys Wink..............

I have ONE bey (LLD). Although, I do plan to get the L Drago Reshuffle set, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium.

(Jun. 01, 2011  7:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: The other LDragoII CW's suck, they're both horribly outclassed by every other left spin beyblade, and really quite useless. MF-2 is good, 85 is good, XF and RF are good, as is LRF. The absorb version of LDragoII is good, as always.

Thanks. I've been searching FOREVER for a loose LRF, and I found none. Come to think of it, who would be as idiotic as to sell their LRF? BTW, I'm buying the CWs because IMO they look good, and I'm a fan of all things L Drago. I'm hating on Absorb's color scheme tho.........
NO ONE WILL EVEN ANSWER! ANSWER OR DIE!!!!!!!!

If anyone has suggestions on this plan, here it is:

what is it: a beystadium.
what's the point: I don't have one.
which material: wood (easiest and most available)
how will I do it: I was planning on a 8-inch circle with 3 penalty boxes, as well as 4-inch walls. the circle will slope towards the middle like a real stadium. I will also paint it with a cool design.

If u have a better plan, or a design 4 me plz post it OR pm me.
thanks!
If it's wood, you will like have to:

A. Wax the surface until it can tolerate sharp plastic impact (tips, duh)

B. Rely on precision measuring so absolutely no Beyblade has an unfair disadvantage
FierceDragon45 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: The other LDragoII CW's suck, they're both horribly outclassed by every other left spin beyblade, and really quite useless. MF-2 is good, 85 is good, XF and RF are good, as is LRF. The absorb version of LDragoII is good, as always.

Thanks. I've been searching FOREVER for a loose LRF, and I found none. Come to think of it, who would be as idiotic as to sell their LRF? BTW, I'm buying the CWs because IMO they look good, and I'm a fan of all things L Drago. I'm hating on Absorb's color scheme tho.........

There used to be some on ebay, but now they're gone, which is kinda lame. TBH imo the purple ldrago absorb looks amazing, all the purple parts in the set look amazing.

EpicPwnage there's a reason no one is answering, Though I've already made a couple of suggestions though, and explained why it's a bad idea too.
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Hah, you know what else sucks? MW stickers! They barely ever stay on right, especially on wheels like ray where they have to bend around to go on. Plastic stickers would do that, but paper stickers do NOT. Uncertain

Anyway, been playing with Pre-HWS stuff. Mostly against Earth Bull GB145CS (no MF, cbf'd)
Firstly: In all the pictures in manuals etc, Leone has loads of spikes and stuff on it, which I guess they must have removed, but it looked pretty br00tal. MF Leone H145RF is pretty decent, but I dunno, I expected more from it. Doesn't do much against RS, from the two quick rounds I did.

Bull did some nice work on low tracks with MF-H and RF (I was trying to get it to upper or something, I dunno). It's quite cool, though it's slopes ARE slightly more obscured than Midnight, because of the second/inner slope. Meh. Sagittario is pretty cool, smash wise.

MF LDrago 90F is the closest I can get to MF LDrago 90WF (Hey, remember when Kei suggested combo's that were real and good and stuff? Tongue_out) but it's still really, really impressive. If I'd been blading more before it became dated, I would have loved it. Still, it's sweet as is, and if we manage, somehow, to get the Beyblade; Rebirth! Second Format thing going, it'd probably do quite well.

Hah! We know that MW stickers SUCK! The LLD multi hit mode stickers have to go through a lot of wear and tear...

Well, I may not say much about the pre -HWS series as I never saw or owned any... Still, yeah, according to what I see from the pics, I think I can imagine about what you must be trying...
I remember getting evil gemios and there were these two LONG stickers and I couldnt make out where to put them and um if anyone has a pic of that be great
Okay, so, my verdict so far: I prefer Rock+Escolpio to Pre-HWS Bull.
Turns out they did try to compensate for the weight loss in the Legend Series, the original bull is quite hollow underneath, whereas Midnight is more filled in. It's not that bad, but really, I can see why it's outclassed.
Sagittario: I've been using MF Saggitario SW145RF It's got impressive Smash, but it suffers a fair bit of recoil as a result. Not bad, though.
Leone: Still a bit disappointing. MF Leone H145RF isn't all that effective against MF Earth Bull GB145CS, it can KO, but yeah, eh. Lower tracks are interesting, I was using it with RSF from BB-109 (rather aggressive),and 85, and it didn't do THAT badly, decent destabilising. Still, Rock Escolpio is pretty damn decent too. Tongue_out

LDrago: If you're going to get a Pre-HWS wheel, this is what I'd recommend.
MF LDrago 90F is still a little viable, it has a chance (albeit not great) against Basalt. Sticking with 90, only tried 85 once and Basalt KO'd it easy. Not too bad on CH120XF. Meteo LDrago is a better option for that, but if for some reason you don't have it, LDrago can win too (though it does cut it closer with OS's, and the winrate would probably be 55% at best, probably lower.) Don't have WF yet, but yeah. It's a good wheel. It's left spin, which means generally it wasn't going to be bad, but I was still surprised. Plus, it looks totally sweet.

So, umm, if you're getting Pre-HWS, Ldrago and Pegasis are really the only two I'd really bother with, as of right now.

I still want to try Sagittario on low tracks. I'll get to that later. All in all, I'm quite happy, Leone was a bit of a disappointment (they should have left the spikes on, looks like a late change, that), but Ldrago made up for that.

On the downside, I just looked at the Quetz auction I won again, the auction says 145D, the pic, I mistook for 90WF, looks more like 105F. I may need to get me a WF elsewhere, but I guess I'll ask the seller. Uncertain

Anyway, yeah.
Your post actually makes it clear for everyone that the L Drago series is the most consistent one ever!
btw, your downside, isn't quite a downside.... Getting the Silver Quetz wheel is like a dream com true... One may still get WF you know..... Um, well, yeah, its tough..... Still, lucky to win Quetz!