Beyblade Random Thoughts

At first, I was kind of mad that characters aren't included on the Metal Masters packages, but I realize now that's because we have to wait till fall for the anime and Hasbro is being nice and releasing them now. They'll probably start using characters when the anime starts up.
But, Hasbro as never used character images on their packages. Even with the plastics beys...
I'm sure they had those little cards that have the passwords to their online game. Other than that there isn't really any character pictures on the package.
Oh yeah, forgot about those! Legends have a picture of the bey on the cards. So maybe Ink could turn out to be right, once the anime begins to air in the US.
I wonder if hasbro will release a Ch120 in a double pack ya know like with another bey OOH OOH also 3 words blood red Aquila. Be freakin sweet to see it on a purple earth wheel
There is a blood red aquila ...
I was just mucking around with hell kerbecs and since i recently got 2 i thought i wanna see hell kerbecs un-customized get owned by Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and un-customized won 3-1 i alternated shots so i find that DS is a pretty good tip but i still think its outclassed by current stamina tips Tongue_out
I hope that basalt BD145MB is really good because i am thinking of buying BB-86 Tongue_out
(May. 31, 2011  8:32 AM)RustyXD Wrote: There is a blood red aquila ...
I was just mucking around with hell kerbecs and since i recently got 2 i thought i wanna see hell kerbecs un-customized get owned by Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and un-customized won 3-1 i alternated shots so i find that DS is a pretty good tip but i still think its outclassed by current stamina tips Tongue_out
I hope that basalt BD145MB is really good because i am thinking of buying BB-86 Tongue_out

WHA no way...where?
Meh, WD beat DS in testing, so that's probably a better example of why we do so many rounds of testing than anything to say it's better than WD

And meh, I wouldn't bother, I much prefer the CS version. Plus, my MB doesn't really stay attached to tracks well at all (obviously I make sure it's staying on when I was testing/whatever), and it's not exactly easy to get a replacement.
Well my CS is sonokong so its very aggressive and it does NOT wear =( And i was thinking of buying a big lot of beys of Dimsum and he doesn't sell ray unicorno booster so i am just gunna get a MB i might buy a flame Gemios eventually but i will be broke after i get the beys i want Unhappy The red aquila comes in RBV4 and i no WD is better i was just mucking around i found it strange , i would test but stamina testing is SOO boring Unhappy I am getting very impaitent about my 4D beys coming it has been like 3 weeks Unhappy
The Red Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila came with the blood-red aquila, I believe.

Rusty, just get Flame Gemios 105CS off ebay, last time I checked they were crazy cheap.

And I know what you mean about stamina testing, and if you're like me and don't always have a consistent launch power, it's really hard to get accurate results anyway. Ugh.

Where are the $D beys coming from?
The cider aquilas are transparent clear. There's a blood red Aquila as a wbba prize
It would be cool to see a "Hydra" be translated in a 4D-System Beyblade.
i dislike using sliding shoot, whenever i do it i get less power then if i just banked my combo

anyways, i love using MF gravity perseus (attack version) BD145RF and hell kerbecs 85RF, they make opponent beys fly Cute
@ Lordwolfblade you're not the only one :3. Btw I created the HellKerbecs85RF ages ago. but havent told anyone lol..... But now you are a fan lol. Welcome to the secret combo group ;0
(May. 31, 2011  9:11 PM)® Wrote: @ Lordwolfblade you're not the only one :3. Btw I created the HellKerbecs85RF ages ago. but havent told anyone lol..... But now you are a fan lol. Welcome to the secret combo group ;0

thats good to hear, and yay i am in a club

the only problem i have with it is that after every 10-20 battles it loosens, so it blows up in mid battle (when that happens i say that all hell breaks loose, lol pun)
Good i'm battling so hard against the urge to buy loads of plastics and HMS off YJA. There are so many right now. And I still need to pay for my current stuff. Really wish people would buy my plastics. Another alternative is to get a job. God I need a job. Also if the early members came back often and saw the prices HMS go for now they'd probably have a heart attack.
(May. 31, 2011  9:11 PM)® Wrote: @ Lordwolfblade you're not the only one :3. Btw I created the HellKerbecs85RF ages ago. but havent told anyone lol..... But now you are a fan lol. Welcome to the secret combo group ;0

not so secret now to the WHOLE BEY WORLD, now is it
They Mitsuya Edition Aquila is Transparent Blood red. Source: I have it.

Man lovin the Metal Masters so far. hasbro how does it feel to be loved? :3
My beat lynx came today i have tested against 230 combos and it KO 230 easily
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:08 AM)Guardian Wrote: My beat lynx came today i have tested against 230 combos and it KO 230 easily

As expected. Guardian, if you could please contribute to the Beat Lynx thread in the customization section that would be neat.
(May. 31, 2011  5:11 PM)Uwik Wrote: The cider aquilas are transparent clear. There's a blood red Aquila as a wbba prize
O RLY?

(May. 31, 2011  8:55 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dislike using sliding shoot, whenever i do it i get less power then if i just banked my combo

anyways, i love using MF gravity perseus (attack version) BD145RF and hell kerbecs 85RF, they make opponent beys fly Cute
Mushy wrote a HUGE post with some stuff on this in the "Vulcan 2.0 Beat That Lynx" Thread. I find it takes my beys a little time to "get started" if I slide shoot, but it's all about not Self-KOing

Attack Wheel + Low Track + RF does not an unusual combo make: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hell-Testing
Probably the first thing hell was tested with.
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:55 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  8:55 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dislike using sliding shoot, whenever i do it i get less power then if i just banked my combo

I find it takes my beys a little time to "get started" if I slide shoot, but it's all about not Self-KOing

for me it starts almost immediately, but they literally have like 10-30% less power then when i bank. i do not self KO much, unless i completely over do it
Are you using TT Attack? (IDK if you got yours yet). Because if not, for starters slide shooting is easier in TT attack, but so is Self KOing Tongue_out
(Jun. 01, 2011  6:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: Are you using TT Attack? (IDK if you got yours yet). Because if not, for starters slide shooting is easier in TT attack, but so is Self KOing Tongue_out

this was when i was beyblading at beyblade crusade (which obviously used the TT attack), so yeah...

i can only remember self KOing once, and it was when i over did my launch
(Jun. 01, 2011  6:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: Are you using TT Attack? (IDK if you got yours yet). Because if not, for starters slide shooting is easier in TT attack, but so is Self KOing Tongue_out

Self KO should be less common in TT attack compared to TT Standard. I mean, TT standard has no tornado ridge, right?