Beyblade Random Thoughts

Apparently some people on that wikia (not here) cannot accept little corrections.
I do think that normal mercury anubis will increase in popularity now that it is used in the anime Tongue_out maybe
hopefully hasbro does it as a booster instead of in a game

and U JELLY BORT? thunder is very pertty but the paint is kinda thin and I haven't even battled with it yet lol Tongue_out
I noticed that the metal appears more "scored" than others. It could be more impact friendly.
what do you mean?
i just lauched a mfearthbullgb145wb for the first time it felt good.now i cant wait to spin a mfbasaltbullgb145cs.
OH WOW. I just realised why the Lynx CW is shaped as it is. The little wings that protrude are actually a Lynx's Snout (look at the shape), and if you look at the CW, the part that sits above that is shaped like a cat's forehead and ears, and eyebrows!

Kinda a shame that no other CW looks good on Beat, but wow, that's actually really great design. Especially as they did it without compromising the simplicity/beyblade-ness of the look like they did with L-Drago Destroy (and to an extent Big Bang Pegasis).

Between that and the leopard print bordered facebolt and stickers, this bey is AMAZING. Oh, and it performs pretty well too Tongue_out

(May. 29, 2011  3:22 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I doubt it, but it is sitting third for me. Legend and Brave look better IMO. I've never seen the gold version...so I can't compare it to the rest.

Just got a PROPER look at the Legend version. It's cool, but I still love silver more. My order is probably Silver/Blue, Legend, and then I don't really care about the other two.
Me and bey bob made MF-H Big Bang (No Metal Frame) Kerbecs BD145CS. The PC Frame was free-spinning, but it was too light. Hopefully, Scythe Kronos won't be like this...
That wouldn't be anything like Scythe Kronos...
(May. 30, 2011  4:49 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  3:22 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I doubt it, but it is sitting third for me. Legend and Brave look better IMO. I've never seen the gold version...so I can't compare it to the rest.

Just got a PROPER look at the Legend version. It's cool, but I still love silver more. My order is probably Silver/Blue, Legend, and then I don't really care about the other two.

Really? No love for the Brave version? Actually think that one might be my favourite of the three I have seen.
I dunno, I normally like red things, but it looks kinda... I dunno, it reminds me of cheap takeaway, chip packets and litter, somehow. The black anubis wheel is cool, but yeah.
Actually, I normally love red and black things, but if it were in red and black I'd be eh, tbh. I dunno, it just looks wrong in anything other than Blue to me.
That's funny. I prefer the Brave version more as well ... kinda like Shadow the Hedgehog. I always preferred him to Sonic (original version?). Either way, Mercury Anubis is just too expensive for me, any version of it.
I preferred shadow to sonic, he was red and black, and that was cool. However, I've always loved blue and silver together. It looks so cool, and it just suits the wheel so nicely IMO. I dunno, the Brave version just doesn't excite me... Unhappy
I like legend i find that anything goes with black Tongue_out but i agree with you th!nk the brave version just seems very bland and dull to me Confused the other versions look cool except gold cause i have never seen it .
I got a pretty big cut on my hand when i launcher rock giraffe it ray unicorno and ray unicorno hit me and cut me Confused
Also i have 2 BD145's now yay !!!
I find Gravity Perseus with BD145 shows decent results. I will do some more tests later on. I guess you can call it the "Hero Tank" or something like that.
Hah, we've already got Gravity Perseus BD145MF, and it's great. I've got a suggestion, buck the trend by calling your thread/combo it's actual TT name. It's probably going to become a rule anyway, so yeah.
You'd get my respect. Tongue_out
LOL. Sorry, that was just me parodying "Lightning Tank" and "Defending Hero". I too want to stop this trend. I've got this combo that's real ground breaking and what-not, it deserves a name as amazing as it is. Wanna hear it? It's called ... MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F. Grin
AHAHAHAHAHA, you're awesome.
Jesus, imagine if we named all those combo's. MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F: Bad Kitty. Libra CH120RF: Brad's Dragon Breaker. Earth Bull 85WD: Earthquake King. MF LLD CH120RF: ULTIMATE LIGHTNING SWITCHER
That said, LT and MM are a helluva lot easier to type than MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF and MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF. I'm considering writing myself up a list of common combo's that I have to write out a lot and copypasting from there each time. I could probably set up a macro to change "LT" and "MM" to their full combo's as I type, but that'd require effort and stuff.
LOL! th!nk, you're a funny guy.
Sure the name abbreviations are easy to type but the names are ridiculous. I'll tell you something, when Pockyx3 made the "Defending Hero" combo I would read the thread and see these kinds of post "Hero is so amazing!", "Hero got 90% in my testing", "Hero sucks! I tested it and it got destroyed". I would have thought people were talking about me. LOL

I also got a couple PMs from people asking me about the combo ...
(May. 30, 2011  5:48 AM)Hero Wrote: That's funny. I prefer the Brave version more as well ... kinda like Shadow the Hedgehog. I always preferred him to Sonic (original version?). Either way, Mercury Anubis is just too expensive for me, any version of it.
Really? I'm surprised a $50 bey would be out of anyone's reach (well, unless they have no job XD)

And yes, Sonic is the "original" version of Shadow & Silver. Sonic the the most famous video game hedgehog! lol
BeyFan I've got a job, but Anubis is out of reach in terms of not being silly with my money/having other stuff to buy. I mean, I DID buy Sol Blaze Eclipse Ver for 30-35 bux, but that is basically the coolest looking beyblade evar. I simply can't justify spending 50 bucks on a spinning top I'm just "yeah that's pretty cool" about Uncertain

Hero, hah, thanks. You should call your combo Hero's Hero.
(May. 30, 2011  8:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: BeyFan I've got a job, but Anubis is out of reach in terms of not being silly with my money/having other stuff to buy. I mean, I DID buy Sol Blaze Eclipse Ver for 30-35 bux, but that is basically the coolest looking beyblade evar. I simply can't justify spending 50 bucks on a spinning top I'm just "yeah that's pretty cool" about Uncertain

That is understandable. Getting the rare beys can be hard. I usually save up bit by bit, as I too spend my money else where (usually for social purposes Wink).
I hate it when people say solo spin time doesn't mean anything... It's an indication of stamina ability.
Yes, it is an indication, but, for example, a number of wheels have better solo spin than basalt, but due to basalt's gyration and probably it's higher spin velocity (due to compact size etc), it messes up opponents. Also, if a stamina beyblade is being KO'd by Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, Burn Bull AD145WD etc etc, it's not going to be much use, same if it's easily destabilised by contact from opposing beys.
Plus, with closer spin-times, different people's spin times will be different due to different launch power, so unless the person does comparitive testing, the data isn't that useful.

So yes, it's an indication, but it's not always accurate, so we don’t pay it much heed, however, saying it’s meaningless is a mistake.
True enough, but yes, it shouldn't be given a lot of importance you know.
The only reason why I've completely stopped trusting solo spin time, was when I was bombarded for suggesting an MS for Stamina. You know, I was wrong, but, if we always consider solo spin time, tips like MS, EWD, ES, etc. will become like, Awesomesauce.
Oh man! Im really starting to love this combo I made during free play at BeyDay MF LLDGB145R2F (hasbro R2F). Its a KILLER BEAST But I didnt use it tho. IMO Hasbro's R2F and CS are the best tip ever. They have more production in the rubber friction. Except that CS wears out so fast. Plus Hasbro's R2F is easy to control right outta the box if its on a left spin bey, so is CS ^__^