Beyblade Random Thoughts

They hit hard because they are bigger, in addition, those recoil tabs.
I freakin LOVE Lightning Tank.

It really is the Bey I always fall back on. Its awesome. So reliable.

My new favourite bey is MF-H Leone S130RF. Not best but Favourite.

I have wanted a Leone wheel for ages. Now I have it I love it.
The Hasbro CS that I bought is such a BEAST. Its a bit faster than R2F outta the box but after 4 rounds, it turns defense then when it gets hit it goes attack and its soo friggin crazy! Thats like Dranzer lmao.
I guess, though I like my cs's real conservative: stick to the middle, get back to the middle, don't waste stamina or make it easier to be ko'd. Bluh.

Chups, my fallbacks are mm, lt, and The Muhfuggin Hair Metal Master, MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F. Crazy beast of tightpants, ridiculous hair and Smash Attack.
(May. 28, 2011  1:04 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  6:17 PM)tman14 Wrote: Man with safety mode on on youtube, I can't watch almost any video that has to do with big bang pegasis... (for atheistic promotions?) anyone else have this problem with youtube? (unless of course, you regeistered 18+)
Oh wow, that's pretty funny sorry. Re-register an 18+ account, it's pretty rare anyone who's 13 or older will see/hear anything that could be offensive/shocking to them on there Uncertain

(May. 27, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  5:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Raigeko, try PMing someone who is knowledgeable? Have a look around. But it's a pretty rare part tbh. From looking at it, it doesn't look that good tbh.

You'd be surprised, even though there isn't testing on it, it actually does have some good smash to it.

Do you have parts to do testing? If you can do a vid vs tge best defense combo you can make it'd be cooool? (haven't seen a plastics vid in aaages).

Well I have a lot of Plastics beys, like 40 or something like that, some of them are good, others aren't, and some there's no telling. I'd ask in AAQGAA, but there aren't enough people who know enough about plastics to get a very solid answer. I'll ask later when I'm not busy. Also a plastics video? LOOK AT MEH SIG FOOL

(May. 29, 2011  1:12 AM)® Wrote: The Hasbro CS that I bought is such a BEAST. Its a bit faster than R2F outta the box but after 4 rounds, it turns defense then when it gets hit it goes attack and its soo friggin crazy! Thats like Dranzer lmao.

Cute you got a Hasbro CS? Nize. That means MM beys are becomming a bit more common, hopefully they'll reach the rest of the world soon. :v

Also as for Manta Diver having good smash, that's IMO. I don't know enough about plastics to tell if it's any good at all so, meh. I'll do a vid tomorrow if I can find out a good combo with plastics.
Your sig was why I asked for a Vid, I normally wouldn't Tongue_out
If you've got a list of beys you have, I might be able to work out a decent defense combo (I know a little about plastics, ot much, but it may be enough). Do you have Wide Defense (weight disk), the HeavyMETUL Core, a blade base with BALLZ? Galeon or Driger S's attack ring are cool.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Defense has a couple of examples. If you've got any of the parts that are on there, also mention it. Uhh, yeah, that's all I can think of.
today at beyday i found a new favourite combo
MF-H Libra BD145 MF ( sonokong super deck set mold)
I DONT KNOW WHY buts its awesome
libra gets close to the rim of bd145 and with a good launch MF can stay in
i was battling Momiji Manju in free play today with it
it was going well, it took like 7 combos or so to beat it, but im not saying its the best but i liked it ( i remember 3 of those combos, MF-H Basalt Beafowl ???? CS, MF-H Lightning L drago BD145 CS, and Lighting L drago UW145 ???)
yeah just saying it
(May. 29, 2011  3:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: I guess, though I like my cs's real conservative: stick to the middle, get back to the middle, don't waste stamina or make it easier to be ko'd. Bluh.

Chups, my fallbacks are mm, lt, and The Muhfuggin Hair Metal Master, MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F. Crazy beast of tightpants, ridiculous hair and Smash Attack.

Ha. My Favourite Beys that I use are MF-Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS and LT. Then the Secondaries being MF Beat Lynx GB145RF, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230WD and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

Hair Metal Master.....Whaaaa?

Hmm. I think I should of got a Ray Striker as well.
Oh I got a Thermal Lacerta.
darkblader12: So with that Libra BD145MF combo, are you
suppose to tornado stall with it?
(May. 29, 2011  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote: darkblader12: So with that Libra BD145MF combo, are you

in sum cases yes, sum no
against momiji cs/MF-H variant of lighting tank i basically slide/bank shot the bey
though i think it did better tornado stalling due to when tank slows down it can out spin, though even though u tornado stall, it eventually goes into a flower pattern any way Unhappy lol
against the defensive cs ( like the cs is defensive) combo ( the basalt one i think) i slide shot, i think against stamina type i free played against u can slide shoot
though after a couple of hits( well not really a couple) it starts to slow down and act like a STAMINA VS STAMINA battle, though usually wins
it can also sometimes know out these beys
it does pretty well in my opinion and also won a few times when it was a 4 way match lol ( just to let u guys know it was in a TT ATTACK STADIUM) though i never used it in real play
though i dont want to brag about this combo due to like i haven't tested with it ... and probably never will Unhappy
Sounds like a fun combo, I'll play around with it a bit tomorrow.
(May. 29, 2011  8:53 AM)Chups Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  3:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: I guess, though I like my cs's real conservative: stick to the middle, get back to the middle, don't waste stamina or make it easier to be ko'd. Bluh.

Ha. My Favourite Beys that I use are MF-Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS and LT. Then the Secondaries being MF Beat Lynx GB145RF, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230WD and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

Hair Metal Master.....Whaaaa?

Hmm. I think I should of got a Ray Striker as well.
Oh I got a Thermal Lacerta.

The hair metal thing refers to the "Leopard Print" stickers on the CW, MW, and around the face. Leopard Print was almost as popular with Hair Metal bands as terrible, terrible music was Tongue_out

I has a new almost-favourite: MF-H Basalt Aquario TH195MF, might swap to WF when mine gets here. But yeah, I posted about it in the time rook thread, but it seems like a great height for it. I wouldn't test without another person to use one combo, though.
But yeah, INSANE MOMENTUM. IT RUNS AS FAST AS KENYANS (warning: contains a few naughty words). It's pretty great IMO. Again, I'd think most tourney-goers would've liked more time to experiment with it, but yeah, I'm not a tourney goer, so I only just got around to trying it.

(May. 29, 2011  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote: darkblader12: So with that Libra BD145MF combo, are you
MF is pretty controllable, you'd be able to do a lot with it, though I'd think Gravity would be more versatile, and I believe there's a thread on it (good luck finding it with all this naming carp, though).
Hero@ that would be appreciated
Th!nk@ yeah it kinda is, i find i prefer it more than RF ( though RF gets better results in attack, not like im saying my combo is attack, i dont even know what it is)
gravity ay Serious hmmm that may work
heck like im gonna find the thread for it lol
It's a kind of defence combo, I guess. I think it was by Ga'Hooleone, FWIW.
I love MF, there are a few wheels where it's a little tough to get to do what you want (Basalt is a bit difficult), but yeah, I learnt to use it pretty early on, I had come up with (MF/MF-H) Gravity PerseusATK CH120MF (Counter mode, normally left spin), which was rather excellent, and I'd been working on eventually doing a thread for it. Then BasaltBD145 came along and yeah, stopped it dead. It works well on XF still (in normal mode, maybe with an MF-H IIRC), though Maximum Meteor is probably a better choice for most situations.

Mmmmhmmm Smile
I want ray striker (unicorno) but it dint since appear in india it is near in india so i have asked SAMKUL95 n NITRONEO for it well i will see when they will give me
I have the worst luck... I found a RBLV3 wind aquario... But it was test day so no chance of buying it, like last year, when i found an earth virgo.
(May. 29, 2011  9:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's a kind of defence combo, I guess. I think it was by Ga'Hooleone, FWIW.
I love MF, there are a few wheels where it's a little tough to get to do what you want (Basalt is a bit difficult), but yeah, I learnt to use it pretty early on, I had come up with (MF/MF-H) Gravity PerseusATK CH120MF (Counter mode, normally left spin), which was rather excellent, and I'd been working on eventually doing a thread for it. Then BasaltBD145 came along and yeah, stopped it dead. It works well on XF still (in normal mode, maybe with an MF-H IIRC), though Maximum Meteor is probably a better choice for most situations.

Mmmmhmmm Smile

That was mine MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120MF. Tongue_out

Search 'Try and Defy Gravity; MF Gravity Perseus CH120MF' I think.
Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. looks absolutely amazing. <3
When I save up enough that's going to be my next Beyblade purchase, haha. (:
I'm right there with you blah! Gotta get my hands on it, maybe next week Wink
Am I alone in preferring the silver one? Unhappy

(May. 29, 2011  12:43 PM)Chups Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  9:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's a kind of defence combo, I guess. I think it was by Ga'Hooleone, FWIW.

Mmmmhmmm Smile

That was mine MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120MF. Tongue_out

Search 'Try and Defy Gravity; MF Gravity Perseus CH120MF' I think.

You used D125MF, and Perseus DEF (IIRC?), we had a reasonably long discussion in the thread. I had been using it for a long time before you did your thread (not claiming any fame, not that there's anything to really claim tbh, it's kids spinning tops). However, by the time I found your thread, BasaltBD145 had begun, and so the combo fell into the "rather useless" bin.
Works okay on XF now, though.
(May. 29, 2011  3:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: Am I alone in preferring the silver one? Unhappy

I doubt it, but it is sitting third for me. Legend and Brave look better IMO. I've never seen the gold version...so I can't compare it to the rest.
heres a random thought get two counter leone H145D and put them into a stadium and watch the magic happen seriously its killer
I'm worried about what TT will do after they run out of metal wheel names, I mean, really?
There are a lot of words that can be used. I'd imagine beyblade would end well before they run out of names.
Thunder/Infinity Libra looks truly pretty in life compared to picture.