Beyblade Random Thoughts

Seriously? Rup123 is back?! Wait, who is he again? I wasn't a part of the WBO community back these days. But from what I hear, he is spamming inappropriate photos here, amirite?

However... I just modded my M145. Ahh well, I won't be using it anyways.
If anyone has suggestions on this plan, here it is:

what is it: a beystadium.
what's the point: I don't have one.
which material: wood (easiest and most available)
how will I do it: I was planning on a 8-inch circle with 3 penalty boxes, as well as 4-inch walls. the circle will slope towards the middle like a real stadium. I will also paint it with a cool design.

If u have a better plan, or a design 4 me plz post it OR pm me.
thanks!
Just updated my collection of beys and accessories, good god.

Ebay got better for prices but I was reaaaaally behind.
(May. 26, 2011  12:00 PM)Uwik Wrote: For my case, both Gravities from RB7 are mold 1. And one of them weighs a whopping 34,4 grams Smile

Me too, idk about the weights, but yeah. Curious, what letters do they have underneath? (A1, A2, A3, A4 etc).

EpicPwnage: Copy TT attack. Even better, buy one, wood may damage the tips faster (even polished etc, it's not as smooth as plastic, as plastic is a uniform surface, while wood isn't, and will damage tips faster, and making them illegal for WBO use).
If it's for fun use, GO CRAZY, MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN! Controllable pits, sections that are covered in smooth plastic, or have more grip etc. Whatever.
(May. 26, 2011  8:21 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: If anyone has suggestions on this plan, here it is:

how will I do it: I was planning on a 8-inch circle with 3 penalty boxes, as well as 4-inch walls. the circle will slope towards the middle like a real stadium. I will also paint it with a cool design.

thanks!

The only thing I can think of is that the wood might get scratched and get groves in it.
(May. 26, 2011  8:31 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Just updated my collection of beys and accessories, good god.

Ebay got better for prices but I was reaaaaally behind.

YOU'RE BACK! its me StormMetal101! =P. Its beeeen forever dude. Glad you're catching up =D
Man I need someone good to battle and some new freaking parts cause here in Chicago we dont get alot of new stuff. So far rly I'm the best blader in my town and I beat guys with freaking unbeliveable combos. 1 I have 2 friends that bought Hell Kerbecs on Ebay and I can't even use Ebay! They both made Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. I beat them both with Burn Virgo 135 WD. Then one of my friends got Basalt Horogium, I beat that with Burn Virgo again. I told my friend to try to make a combo and I helped him make Basalt Horogium D125 WD. He rly likes it now and uses it for battle. My other friend copied a combo from me, it was MF Lighting Ldrago 100 WD. I beat that too. But each time I faced them it seemed to get harder. I am hoping soon I will have more parts to make the ultimate Virgo combo. I was hoping on getting the orignal Virgo on Ebay but as you know that will probibly never happen. If I had to make the best Virgo Combo it would be Virgo 135 EWD. But it will take along time for me to buy those off ebay. I would have to buy Killer Beafowl and Virgo. Already I would be spending about 40.00 just for beyblades. It sucks knowing more about beyblades then most people I know in my town but not being able to buy good beys off ebay. Cause then my friends take credit for my ideas. I only hope that I could find someone who can help me with this. I am now in a contest to win a new beyblade that recently came out. So far I have a good chance but I probibly won't win as always. Another thing that pisses me off is I'm 14 and people always piss me off saying why I play beyblade and why I collect them. When even those who judge me still play WOW or Runescape. Also I'm the strongest guy in my school so the bright side is everyone praises me about being strong. But I'm also a bit weird. So I'm a bit of a comedian. Anyways thats my random thought.
Man I need someone good to battle and some new freaking parts cause here in Chicago we dont get alot of new stuff. So far rly I'm the best blader in my town and I beat guys with freaking unbeliveable combos. 1 I have 2 friends that bought Hell Kerbecs on Ebay and I can't even use Ebay! They both made Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. I beat them both with Burn Virgo 135 WD. Then one of my friends got Basalt Horogium, I beat that with Burn Virgo again. I told my friend to try to make a combo and I helped him make Basalt Horogium D125 WD. He rly likes it now and uses it for battle. My other friend copied a combo from me, it was MF Lighting Ldrago 100 WD. I beat that too. But each time I faced them it seemed to get harder. I am hoping soon I will have more parts to make the ultimate Virgo combo. I was hoping on getting the orignal Virgo on Ebay but as you know that will probibly never happen. If I had to make the best Virgo Combo it would be Virgo 135 EWD. But it will take along time for me to buy those off ebay. I would have to buy Killer Beafowl and Virgo. Already I would be spending about 40.00 just for beyblades. It sucks knowing more about beyblades then most people I know in my town but not being able to buy good beys off ebay. Cause then my friends take credit for my ideas. I only hope that I could find someone who can help me with this. I am now in a contest to win a new beyblade that recently came out. So far I have a good chance but I probibly won't win as always. Another thing that pisses me off is I'm 14 and people always piss me off saying why I play beyblade and why I collect them. When even those who judge me still play WOW or Runescape. Also I'm the strongest guy in my school so the bright side is everyone praises me about being strong. But I'm also a bit weird. So I'm a bit of a comedian. Anyways thats my random thought.
(May. 27, 2011  3:13 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: I beat them both with Burn Virgo 135 WD. Then one of my friends got Basalt Horogium, I beat that with Burn Virgo again.

I'm assuming you used a Hasbro stadium.
The Beywiki doesn't have a section for Manta Diver. UGH
I need to know if his AR has smash potential but there's no page for him! Pinching_eyes_2
Also I just noticed my Draciel (F?) has a cracked AR. Unhappy NUEZ
Wait no that goes in the whine about your breaks...
Hmm...
I wish the original beyblade could be revived. <-- random thought
Yes. In Hasbro stadiums most top-tiers seem to fail with ease..but the other chance of this happening is that his opponent wqas way too young to beat any blader with that bey..maybe 7 year old
(May. 26, 2011  12:29 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  12:09 PM)Chups Wrote: Wow cant see Uwik or Clonetos's Post.

Rusty Gasp you dont have your Combos together! I got ready like 3 Days ago. Im hosting so lots of Stuff to bring.
(May. 26, 2011  12:04 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  11:51 AM)Chups Wrote: MODS! Get yo carp on here Right now. Rup123 is back and he's worse than ever. He has made Multiple Accounts posting ....umm 'bad' Photos. Everywhere.

Come on! We need you.

I agree I wanna see beys not a naked chick.....*facepalm* i walked myself into that one but yeah someone ban him i mean cmon have some descentiency dude post that stuff somewhere else ><

rup123 has no Decency.
I like girls as much as the next dude but NOT HERE MAN >:T

how do you know this can you send me a link to prove it.
Need some tips on how to get better at using attack stadiums when I don't have one, and can't buy one. Thanks.
Practice your slide shot, rely on the competitive combo's list and customisations forum for combo's to use.
That should do it.

Honestly, it's best to just get one, but that is the most you can do.

Raigeko, try PMing someone who is knowledgeable? Have a look around. But it's a pretty rare part tbh. From looking at it, it doesn't look that good tbh.

omegazero Wat?
I've lost some of my BeySpirit. Maybe after I sell some parts I can buy some more Beyblades. New Beyblades are a definite cure for that!
yeah very true Tongue_out
I find that if you film a beybattle it is more fun then usual Tongue_out i still havent done my combos for beyday if my 4D beys come tomorrow i will SOOOOO happy i will do a back flip
Also i find cyber so useless i wanna throw it at a car driving down my street Tongue_out
If anyone has suggestions on this plan, here it is:

thanks!
Man with safety mode on on youtube, I can't watch almost any video that has to do with big bang pegasis... (for atheistic promotions?) anyone else have this problem with youtube? (unless of course, you regeistered 18+)
(May. 27, 2011  5:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Raigeko, try PMing someone who is knowledgeable? Have a look around. But it's a pretty rare part tbh. From looking at it, it doesn't look that good tbh.

You'd be surprised, even though there isn't testing on it, it actually does have some good smash to it.
(May. 27, 2011  6:17 PM)tman14 Wrote: Man with safety mode on on youtube, I can't watch almost any video that has to do with big bang pegasis... (for atheistic promotions?) anyone else have this problem with youtube? (unless of course, you regeistered 18+)
Oh wow, that's pretty funny sorry. Re-register an 18+ account, it's pretty rare anyone who's 13 or older will see/hear anything that could be offensive/shocking to them on there Uncertain

(May. 27, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  5:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Raigeko, try PMing someone who is knowledgeable? Have a look around. But it's a pretty rare part tbh. From looking at it, it doesn't look that good tbh.

You'd be surprised, even though there isn't testing on it, it actually does have some good smash to it.

Do you have parts to do testing? If you can do a vid vs tge best defense combo you can make it'd be cooool? (haven't seen a plastics vid in aaages).
Are you allowed to use a string launcher in the contests?[/font]
You should ask in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
Ok, so here is a Q. Which will win? Electric Bey or Metal Bey?
Electric beys are not legal for wbo use. Unless they've improved the weight over plastic rc blades, they'll get thrown around prrtty badly, though.
Actually, electric blades hit pretty hard for some reason. They also hurt like hell to stop with your hand because of the small, pointed, sensor prongs along the outside. I would know, My sister has one. Tongue_out