Beyblade Random Thoughts

Forgive my internet derp, but what does IIRC mean again? xD also I could do some testing. IF I HAD A TT ATK Pinching_eyes_2 I'm getting sick and tired of waiting. Gonna post in the Purchase Consultation thread abt it in a minute -.-
i destory's WB combos but i don't think that does much these days Unhappy i find it better then rock. if your exclusive to Hasbro parts its a good combo it can KO all Hasbro defense customs . I would like to use it at r2f but its prime so i am saving it for bey days Tongue_out i find inferno to be decent and night has good defense. Also the beylauncher handle snapped off my bey launcher luckily i have 2 but i prefer the one with no handle Smile Also i find that earth mold 2 does better then burn stamina customs . I don't no why but in 1v1 battles earth wins and earth does better against anything because burn has to much recoil.
@Raigeko "If I Recall/Remember Correctly". I can test it, I just don't have the time right now (uni work. I should really stop posting and finish this lab report).

Rusty, Meh, tbh, all the legend series are generally going to be outclassed by their Pre-HWS counterparts. But yeah, a lot of people seem to have it (legend Counter Leone DOES look pretty good), and I think it MAY have done okay against CS, it's been a while, so I may be confused.

Yeah, beylauncher handles break easy, the rubber thingo's help, apparently, but I don't mind my broken handle.

Which Burn mold are you using? Also, I find Earth does well on low tracks, I prefer it to Burn in that case, but Burn does do better at 145. Anyway, it's a little irrelevant now, given Hell Kerbecs BD145WD beats other stamina combos, and Basalt combo's beat it, and seem to be able to beat old stamina combo's too. Meh.
yeah i use burn at 145 and earth at 100 and below but burn has heaps of recoil so i usually metal face it Tongue_out i am using burn mold 4/ super deck set mold. yeah i no that the are all outclassed by there pre-HWS counter parts thats why i want them so badly Smile Also i hope i can convince my dad to get me some pre-hws and and tt LLD because it is supposed to work better on the lightning tank Smile
(May. 25, 2011  6:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: @Raigeko "If I Recall/Remember Correctly". I can test it, I just don't have the time right now (uni work. I should really stop posting and finish this lab report).

Rusty, Meh, tbh, all the legend series are generally going to be outclassed by their Pre-HWS counterparts. But yeah, a lot of people seem to have it (legend Counter Leone DOES look pretty good), and I think it MAY have done okay against CS, it's been a while, so I may be confused.

Yeah, beylauncher handles break easy, the rubber thingo's help, apparently, but I don't mind my broken handle.

Which Burn mold are you using? Also, I find Earth does well on low tracks, I prefer it to Burn in that case, but Burn does do better at 145. Anyway, it's a little irrelevant now, given Hell Kerbecs BD145WD beats other stamina combos, and Basalt combo's beat it, and seem to be able to beat old stamina combo's too. Meh.
LOL you just reminded me that I have English homework. Bahh screw it, imma play Fallout 3 now. Tongue_out Counter Leone does have some potential in it, but not against anything like a Basalt Combo. I doubt it would stand up to it if Basalt were uncustomized. Also I don't have a CS yet, so I have no clue what they're like. :\ I hate the fact that Hasbro is slow as hell. Also I wish Hasbro would do other types of launchers, as their launcher handles seem to break less easily, and have a larger "stock" as I call them, so more room to get a grip on lol. I'm wayyy to afrain to use my L/R very often, as I cannot replace it xD
God I can't wait until I get a job.
Earning teh moniez.
Getting da stuffz. Also I'm going to bed :v Tired lol.
ugh went to my local toys are us and all they had were metal masters booster Unhappy and i went there for dark cancer and earth Aquila. i find hell to have decent attack and same with grand but hell on low tracks and grand on mid tracks there decent combos the can ko RSF . Also i find it hard to sliding shot left spin it might just be my shot style but i self ko alot Unhappy
Nahh with Left spin beys, you have to completely reverse your technique with the sliding shot.
(May. 25, 2011  6:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nahh with Left spin beys, you have to completely reverse your technique with the sliding shot.

That doesn't make any sense. How would you "reverse" it? I'm pretty sure you would bank and push forward the same for both directions when performing a sliding shot.
(May. 25, 2011  6:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah i use burn at 145 and earth at 100 and below but burn has heaps of recoil so i usually metal face it Tongue_out i am using burn mold 4/ super deck set mold. yeah i no that the are all outclassed by there pre-HWS counter parts thats why i want them so badly Smile Also i hope i can convince my dad to get me some pre-hws and and tt LLD because it is supposed to work better on the lightning tank Smile
Yeah, same. Isn't Mold 4 supposed to be worse than the others stamina wise? Maybe that's why. Still, at 145 sits Hell Kerbecs...

@Raigeko I know it won't work against Basalt, Basalt is way overpowered compared to old parts like Counter (and even Leone). My Beylauncher LR has broken three times, I've learnt to fix it. As I mentioned a while back, my sonokong one broke in under 10 launches. Haven't bothered fixing it, it's there if I need parts. Along with my Rev Up Launcher, which stopped really working. Meh.

(May. 25, 2011  6:25 AM)RustyXD Wrote: ugh went to my local toys are us and all they had were metal masters booster Unhappy and i went there for dark cancer and earth Aquila. i find hell to have decent attack and same with grand but hell on low tracks and grand on mid tracks there decent combos the can ko RSF . Also i find it hard to sliding shot left spin it might just be my shot style but i self ko alot Unhappy
Earth Aquila is kinda eh now, if you can get TT beys. Earth is outclassed for defence, and the hasbro one has worse stamina than TT's due to extra weight, and even then, there are better options most of the time.
Hell does have decent attack. It can work at 145, too, with R2F, and I normally use Normal mode.
Grand was said to have some attack properties. Still, it's got Escolpiosis, and that is never a good thing.
I wanted I for the Aquila wheel I think it looks awsome and I thought mold 4 was
Supposed to be better then 2 anyway my burn has a little to under it but I'm sure it's mold4 and yeah hell is the best with bd145 but I ALWAYS get owned at tourneys with it Tongue_out
Pretty sure mold 4 was the bad one. Can't remember the thread though Uncertain
Yeah, it's pretty outclassed for attack. Meh.

Aaaanyway, I recognised a mention of a "Waterfall" technique, probably something I saw ages ago back in the days of dialup. AAANYWAY, I found a link to the video it came from (from Beyblade World Championship DVD or something). I just found most of the video hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

Spinning Tops: SRS BZNS.

(Those that were there for the event, don't hit meh)

I love old threads. Though I kinda I hate reading them because it feels like I missed some golden days. I remember OtC very vaguely, and remember going back to it one day and finding it dead, like most beyblade sites. Aaaanyway: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-how-to-m...-back-flip

Then again, for humour these days aren't so bad, especially when every so often Kai-V pulls out something amazing like this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-streched...pid=656602

I really kinda wanna know what the Waterfall article on beywiki said, seeing as it made so many people ask.

Also, dunno if anyone remembers the official beyblade forums: http://forums.beyblade.com/ (remember to set the "from:" thingy to "the beginning"). It's basically like this place if we didn't have active moderation staff. The best part is that all those posts had to go through moderation to appear. Grin
(May. 25, 2011  8:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: I really kinda wanna know what the Waterfall article on beywiki said, seeing as it made so many people ask.

do you mean this waterfall?
brad may of made it because he posted this about it
(Jan. 08, 2009  12:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hey i made that, praise me
not sure if he was kidding

as for the thing about the burn mold

mold 1: best for stamina, worst for attack
mold 2: (not completely sure but i think it was made because mold one breaking) middle
mold 3: (SDS version) IIRC its performance is the same as mold one
hasbro mold: it is said that it is the worse for stamina and the best for attack out of them, but i haven't seen allot of tests backing this up
Yeah, that one. It's in the video I linked. It was kind of like Big Mac 320Yen. Still, I wanna know what hte text of the article was...
Well, I lack a mold 1, and doubt I'll get one, but I might pick up a Hasbro one, I wouldn't mind a new MS, for laughs (I destroyed my other one, also for laughs, it's now angle metal flattened ball, iirc).
(May. 25, 2011  8:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: Aaaanyway, I recognised a mention of a "Waterfall" technique, probably something I saw ages ago back in the days of dialup. AAANYWAY, I found a link to the video it came from (from Beyblade World Championship DVD or something). I just found most of the video hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

Spinning Tops: SRS BZNS.

I was interviewed for that video at the tournament! Wow that brought back a lot of nostalgia. Sean (from the video), Ryan (Ry0z), Evan (Anubis/Guardian Odin), and a few other people held a serious tournament after the Hasbro one at a hotel.
I remember that video.
Movie was cool.
I was like 6, and I could tell that every single one of the kids there had no clue what they were talking about, even the older ones.
wait i have the super deck set mold of burn and i find earth better then it .
I no that basalt is the best defense bey MW but for a strange reason i find that libra preforms better on RS customs ... but that might just be me

Also the lightning tank has taken over the meta game these days everyone trying to find a counter but for a strange reason mine dosen't seem to work ,i should get a tt LLD and LRF some time soon so that should help me with my problems . Also i hope so badly that the booster of ray unicorno is the calm cs or i am going to EXPLODE!
Also i love hf/s recently i discovered that its pretty mad to use especially in a tourney so i can switch modes depending on what i am up agianst.

And Finally the super deck set would have been REALLY carp if there wasn't the last second change so thank you tt Smile
(May. 26, 2011  5:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Also the lightning tank has taken over the meta game these days everyone trying to find a counter but for a strange reason mine dosen't seem to work ,i should get a tt LLD and LRF some time soon so that should help me with my problems . Also i hope so badly that the booster of ray unicorno is the calm cs or i am going to EXPLODE!
Also i love hf/s recently i discovered that its pretty mad to use especially in a tourney so i can switch modes depending on what i am up agianst.

... counter? It seems Kei has found the answer. The Lightning Tank did change the game for awhile, but like all things, it will change. You can trust people to find strengths in future releases and underrated pieces (Kei and his use of HF/S). Get one thing straight though, the metagame always changes.
is it me or does the orso face say prey?
MODS! Get yo carp on here Right now. Rup123 is back and he's worse than ever. He has made Multiple Accounts posting ....umm 'bad' Photos. Everywhere.

Come on! We need you.
LOL we should have a mods phone number for situations like this Tongue_out
Also i hope that if i get a gravity in my RBV7 they will be mold 1 not mold 3 and im angry that paint chips off metal faces i might get a uncolored 1 then Tongue_out So excited for beydays but i havent even got my combos together Smile
For my case, both Gravities from RB7 are mold 1. And one of them weighs a whopping 34,4 grams Smile
(May. 26, 2011  11:51 AM)Chups Wrote: MODS! Get yo carp on here Right now. Rup123 is back and he's worse than ever. He has made Multiple Accounts posting ....umm 'bad' Photos. Everywhere.

Come on! We need you.

I agree I wanna see beys not a naked chick.....*facepalm* i walked myself into that one but yeah someone ban him i mean cmon have some descentiency dude post that stuff somewhere else ><
Wow cant see Uwik or Clonetos's Post.

Rusty Gasp you dont have your Combos together! I got ready like 3 Days ago. Im hosting so lots of Stuff to bring.
(May. 26, 2011  12:04 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  11:51 AM)Chups Wrote: MODS! Get yo carp on here Right now. Rup123 is back and he's worse than ever. He has made Multiple Accounts posting ....umm 'bad' Photos. Everywhere.

Come on! We need you.

I agree I wanna see beys not a naked chick.....*facepalm* i walked myself into that one but yeah someone ban him i mean cmon have some descentiency dude post that stuff somewhere else ><

rup123 has no Decency.
(May. 26, 2011  12:09 PM)Chups Wrote: Wow cant see Uwik or Clonetos's Post.

Rusty Gasp you dont have your Combos together! I got ready like 3 Days ago. Im hosting so lots of Stuff to bring.
(May. 26, 2011  12:04 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

Come on! We need you.

rup123 has no Decency.
I like girls as much as the next dude but NOT HERE MAN >:T
True that Tongue_out

Man 1st ever time Hosting a Tourney. Let alone my 2nd Ever WBO Tourney. I

Pumped but Nervous as well.