Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 23, 2011  6:14 PM)Electric Wrote: You mean this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_29z5s37TQ ?

That is pretty cool ! It really made Hell Kerbecs go crazy.

Neat work, Callum6939.

XD hehe, thats all i can say
(May. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Thanks man Grin Great video!
Curious, does using a different tip on Quetz, like MF, allow it to stay standing better? With the right launch you should be able prevent it hanging around the ridge for too long, even when launched quite strongly.

PS. Libra is an old bey, it's pretty good yeah Tongue_out

Another thing: I may reconsider my feelings towards DS a little, it does seem quite handy sometimes.

yeah DS acts abit like a WD, and prevents some beys from being destabilized, also different tips do work, but i think SF would do best as it stays close to the center, and is a low down tip (unlike MF/LF/RF theses are only examples)
@ Callum6939 Very good vids keep it up!
Might be getting some Free Plastics Eee

Remeber my Friend who I said i was going to try and Introduce to Beyblade. Well he didnt really Catch on/Like it.

Then he said I have some of the 'Old Ones' at Home. He said Next time I see you I will give them to you if you Want Tongue_out

Im not sure how Many but im Super Excited Smile
midnight gemios h145 Es vs MF-H basalt bull 85RF its pretty funny
also i love the legend series especially inferno midnight and counter i think the have decent attack but the pre-hws is most likely better but still it annoys me when people say they are useless the only ones that are useless would be cyber pegasis , fury capricorne and torch aries and hyper aquario the rest seem to be pretty cool Smile Also im so pumped for beydays but my stuff i ordered still hasn't came =( hopefully it will come by friday
They are pretty useless though.... They're defiantly outclassed.
yeah i no there outclassed but i mean counter ___h145RF is an ok recoil attack MF-H mdinight bull gb145RF does pretty wheel but it out classed and inferno is a decent attack wheel if you dont have any left spin beys
i no there out classed but there not completely (i would make bold but i dont no how) useless
also some of them come with useful parts midnight bull comes with bull and SF which is an ok destabilzer bottom.
I think people just say that there useless without using them themselves. also I find counter better then rock as a recoil attacker after i did some playing around Tongue_out
i decided to randomly make a Powerpoint Beyblade guide for Noobs, lol
(May. 23, 2011  6:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  6:14 PM)Electric Wrote: You mean this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_29z5s37TQ ?

That is pretty cool ! It really made Hell Kerbecs go crazy.

Neat work, Callum6939.

XD hehe, thats all i can say
(May. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Thanks man Grin Great video!
Curious, does using a different tip on Quetz, like MF, allow it to stay standing better? With the right launch you should be able prevent it hanging around the ridge for too long, even when launched quite strongly.

PS. Libra is an old bey, it's pretty good yeah Tongue_out

Another thing: I may reconsider my feelings towards DS a little, it does seem quite handy sometimes.

yeah DS acts abit like a WD, and prevents some beys from being destabilized, also different tips do work, but i think SF would do best as it stays close to the center, and is a low down tip (unlike MF/LF/RF theses are only examples)

Great video dude! Lucky you, to have that silver Quetz! I just dream of it! Even my desktop wallpaper is of that Silver Quetz <<off topic.....

Well, well, I always consider all sharp tips (except CS) as BAD. Its interesting to see DS find some wonderful use, coz if at all it becomes top tier, Hell Herbecs will be the first bey (I think?) to have all its parts as top tier or almost top tier.
Janstar, Did you forget FS and RS?
(May. 24, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Great video dude! Lucky you, to have that silver Quetz! I just dream of it! Even my desktop wallpaper is of that Silver Quetz <<off topic.....

Well, well, I always consider all sharp tips (except CS) as BAD. Its interesting to see DS find some wonderful use, coz if at all it becomes top tier, Hell Herbecs will be the first bey (I think?) to have all its parts as top tier or almost top tier.

thanks, also i believe everything on gravity perseus ad145 wd is top tier, AD145, WD and the face for Stamina, Gravity Perseus for attack well its not listed but its at the level of tier
@X1(for the tips)& Callum(for Gravity Perseus)-Yes, I forgot...Tongue_out
btw Callum, I don't understand the reason why you used sharp tips with Hell Kerbecs. I dunno if you said something, coz my speakers have malfunctioned....
(May. 24, 2011  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @X1(for the tips)& Callum(for Gravity Perseus)-Yes, I forgot...Tongue_out
btw Callum, I don't understand the reason why you used sharp tips with Hell Kerbecs. I dunno if you said something, coz my speakers have malfunctioned....

yes there was a reason i said 'I'll redo this test with a sharp tip, to exaggerate the destabilizing', the idea was to stop what a DS does, to allow it to fall over more Joyful_2

Edit: im also glad my Balance Tyrant ran away from quetz
Hmmm...... I also saw your other video, of Vulcan VS. Libra. That video is actually a warrant for keeping Libra unbanned. Yes, its really annoying if some top tier Defense/Stamina beys keep on running away from attack beys, as a battle against an attack type depends early on in the battle, when both the beys have great spin velocity. You know, the same happened in the battle between Vulcan and Libra, at the point where both were tied 2-2...
It gets annoying for me too...it happens so many times with me...cuz my Storm Pegasis is one bey which I am very used to although it is outclassed..and there isnt any bey in my colony which it hasnt beaten(since the best bey here is Virgo and Eagle)...so everytime I launch it with sliding shot to hit the bey it just seems to be like a Tom & Jerry chase and finally Pegasis loses...but now I am quite used to this problem so I dont slide shot..I make it tornado stall so that it hits though not as hard and sometimes even scores good KOs
(May. 24, 2011  4:18 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: It gets annoying for me too...it happens so many times with me...cuz my Storm Pegasis is one bey which I am very used to although it is outclassed..and there isnt any bey in my colony which it hasnt beaten(since the best bey here is Virgo and Eagle)...so everytime I launch it with sliding shot to hit the bey it just seems to be like a Tom & Jerry chase and finally Pegasis loses...but now I am quite used to this problem so I dont slide shot..I make it tornado stall so that it hits though not as hard and sometimes even scores good KOs

by any chance do you only have hasbro beys, and a hasbro stadium?
Well, in India, we get only Hasbro beys. Though, Samkul might have TT, but as long as I remember, the first bey he bought online was Basalt, from Dimsum2u.
no..but my friends have only hasbro beys and hasbro stadiums...I have BB-107 stadium and TT beys like Horogium,Galaxy and Big Bang Pegasis(I know only Horogium is good of them)...but this thing used to happen in my wide square type stadium(it was fake..I realized it later)...in BB-107 stadium..sliding shot is the best option
Janstarblast my first from TT was BBP from OkinawamTS

EDIT: What Janstarblast said first is true too
(May. 24, 2011  4:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, in India, we get only Hasbro beys. Though, Samkul might have TT, but as long as I remember, the first bey he bought online was Basalt, from Dimsum2u.

Jan in England we only have hasbro, i buy my beys online XD, thats how i got my belovid quetz
Sorry to say this but Jan but your wrong. There have been shops and malls in Kerela, Kolkata etc. that have many Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno, all TT. Aquilaz112 has bought a TT Ray Unicorno and Dragoonrocks caught sight of a Gravity Perseus.
OMG!!! i was in the middle of a day dream about an anime, whilst walking next thing i know, im about to face plant a wall, 2 inches away from the wall....

iv got a secret weapon that is limited to only 5 people, and ill keep it secret until found out
Going back to what Rusty said earlier: MF Counter Leone (I/II) H145RF, while outclassed, is still a decent bey (well, pre-bd145, anyway). I prefer it to rock (counter still has good weight, and it's got more space for smash). Sure, leone would almost certainly outclass it, but with the release of legend counter leone, you see a lot more people for whom it is the best option given their parts.

I need to do testing, comparative with rock, methinks, as counter did horribly in testing. I suspect on h145 it might do better, I really don't think just testing it on lower tracks was fair of the original testing, considering all the smash is at the side of the wheel and all.
(May. 24, 2011  10:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: I need to do testing, comparative with rock, methinks, as counter did horribly in testing. I suspect on h145 it might do better, I really don't think just testing it on lower tracks was fair of the original testing, considering all the smash is at the side of the wheel and all.

try test it with a D125, as it overhangs (I think), it would be interesting to see the results tho
Meh, it's been tested on ch120 which is close enough and did poorly. As I said, I think the main impact areas are at the sides. H145 helps against ltsc's and adds smash (and recoil but eh). The spikes of h145 protrude nicely, too.
@th!nk
Do you mean that H145 on Counter can add to smash? I can see how it can if that's what you're talking about. Hmm maybe an atk combo on Counter? Not sure but it's possible I guess...

Also derpy random though. I just realized MF (Metal Face) and MF (Metal Flat) have the same abbreviation lol.
That's what I'm saying. MF Counter (Leone/LeoneII/Whatever) H145RF/R2F. It seems to fare well enough against older defence combo's. But as I said, I really have to test it.

And H145's only real use is adding smash attack. And a little weight, too. It was moderately popular/successful in the Italian metagame a while back, IIRC. MF Leone H145RF etc.