Beyblade Random Thoughts

Please tell him to SPAM me as well. I need a Good Laugh Smile
OHLAWDY.
But seriously, I think we should just completely ignore Kira1. Not even discuss it Uncertain

Just back to a previous train of conversation, I too am disappointed by the lack of customisation of 4D beys. Seems kinda lame having all these parts and not letting us customise fully, or even REMOVE certain parts, like PC frames. Bleh.
Has it ever been stated by TT that the PC frame cannot be removed or swapped out? If it hasn't then there may be a possibility that in the future they will confirm that it's legal.

Unless it is impossible to use other beys PC frames in other beys.
pc frames are proprietary with their respective metal wheels.
i wonder if two beys clashed they cause sparks (reffering to MFBs not the sparkling ones back in the old days)
(May. 13, 2011  3:55 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i wonder if two beys clashed they cause sparks (reffering to MFBs not the sparkling ones back in the old days)

You need to rethink your "thoughts" here, If you launch your beys into your stadium and don't see sparks than they don't spark obviously. If you glued flint onto the MW like the flint was attached to the Sunfire WDs then it would.
Only if you used ones with the metal wheel made out of different metal I suspect.
kl
(May. 13, 2011  5:40 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:55 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i wonder if two beys clashed they cause sparks (reffering to MFBs not the sparkling ones back in the old days)

You need to rethink your "thoughts" here, If you launch your beys into your stadium and don't see sparks than they don't spark obviously. If you glued flint onto the MW like the flint was attached to the Sunfire WDs then it would.
that is possible, i think Eee
(May. 14, 2011  12:58 AM)Ginga Khan Wrote:

You would also have have to drill two small holes into one side of the MW and then the side opposite of the first one. It would hold the flint better.
(May. 14, 2011  1:00 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  12:58 AM)Ginga Khan Wrote:

You would also have have to drill two small holes into one side of the MW and then the side opposite of the first one. It would hold the flint better.

Or use a Dark wheel. It has the gaps needed for it.
But the dark wheel is not facing the way we need to make sparks.
That's not what Nano meant, methinks. It wouldn't create sparks as the metal it is made of doesn't. What I think Nano meant is that you could fit flint in the gaps, to create sparks on collision.

By the way, BD145 has different molds!!!
On the disk, you can see there's the small plastic wall that fits into the slot underneath the Hell wheel, and to compensate, I think, there's a round hole that goes most of the way through the wheel. On my BD145's (one has a 1 in it's code, the other a 4), the hole's place is swapped, the one with the "1" code on it has it next to the "wall", while the other, it's across from it (which would make it ever so slightly off balance Confused). Both are sonokong, I'm pretty sure.

Doubt it makes a difference, but yeah, it's there!
(May. 14, 2011  5:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's not what Nano meant, methinks. It wouldn't create spars as the metal it is made of doesn't. What I think Nano meant is that you could fit flint in the gaps, to create sparks on collision.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4cY3gPiaKSieS633naTO...H48z5wwJ8A]
YES!

We all know TT would never make spark MWs. It could start a fire. And then they could get sued...
(May. 14, 2011  8:38 PM)Nano Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4cY3gPiaKSieS633naTO...H48z5wwJ8A]
YES!

We all know TT would never make spark MWs. It could start a fire. And then they could get sued...

THAT IS ADORABLE! :3

And yeah, I agree, Then again, Vari Ares looks like it could take your eye out, so who knows what they'll do Tongue_out
Well Lets see...I wonder how they're goign to pull of orion I mean hes a Constellation well his belt is a string of stars...I think but the question is would he be an attack type or something else
Oh my god... my MF-H makes my bey stuck to the launcher...

EDIT: Fixed now.
Edit2: Now it's acting up...
Man. Practising like Crazy. I gotta start Nailing down to the Beys I will be using to Compete.....Few. Im also Hosting the thing... o.O Its gonna be one Heck of a Day.
Haha, I'll bring a couple of Beys along with me and experiment as I go along. Which, hopefully, won't affect my win-loss too much ... xD
Im bringing about 8 Beys XD
Ugh, man, I wish I lived in Melbourne, or Sydney, or on the Gold Coast for that matter, then I could actually use the blader passport I subscribed for a couple of days back (no face yet, but eh). And also my huge collection and combos. lolperth. Nothing really interesting happens here Uncertain Plus, I get the feeling if I set up a tourney here it'd be me and a few young kids, and I'd look old, and mean if I beat them. Crying I went into full detail in the "Perth Tourney?" thread (or something like that).

Back onto beyblades, the two newly unveiled 4D beys, Vari Ares and Scythe Kronos both remind me of plastics. Which I love. Scythe in having a free spinning "Sub-AR"-like PC frame, and the shape and spikiness of Vari Ares. So nice Smile

Speaking of which, I'd been thinking about how we'd been largely lacking any decent Spike attack pieces in MFB. Unlike upper, spike theoretically can exist. I hope Ares brings the Spike back.... :3
Fly to Melbourne Eee
lol, I would, 'cept I can't save up the money. Something about spending it all on spinning tops and/or guitar pedals and parts for an amp I'm working on. Uncertain Maybe if I get a more stable paying job Tongue_out
Also, lol, flyin' over to melbourne to play competitive spinnin' tops. Grin
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1089...70299.html what bey is that one in the bottom left corner?
Could have put it in the questions thread but its Divine Chimera I believe.