Beyblade Random Thoughts

The only way to stop RF from dominating:
Put it in an Extreme Beystadium.

I'm so elated now....Malaysia finally released MFB-Explosion. It took long enough. I'm going to TrU after the exams to buy myself a well worth Meteo L Drago.
The best course of action in this case is to starve him of attention. Don't discuss him, the wbu, or anything related. Don't even ridicule him. It appears the mods are adopting this policy, and so should the rest of us.
It seems like the Maximum series was the best thing to happen to MFB. Every single one ( exept for Killer Beafowl) had some worthwile parts.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS- Bd145 Kerbecks and Hell
Screw Capricorn90MF- 90 and MF
Basalt Hogorium..145WD- Basalt and WD
Flame Bxyis230WD- Byxis is good on Vulcan and 230 is a monster
I got Hyper Aquario and used the F tip and 105 spin track and to my suprise I made a a rly good attack combo. It actually toke out some of my defence combos by balance. It beat a Earth Saggitario GB145 JB. I find this very strange.
Also I found this other website about beyblades which has false info and bad logic. 1 it says Earth Eagle is a stanima type wheel. 2 it says false info from the show that is stupid and was meant to trick bladers. and 3 they give other beyblades different names. Also I entered a beyblade compition with a few of my friends and won a wind n shoot launcher, a chacolate bar (couldn't eat it cause I was lactose intaleraint), and a mcdonalds gift card. My friends beyblades were Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD, Basalt Horogium 145 WD,MF Earth Bull 100 WD, Earth pisces 145 WB, and a few other combos I can't rly name off the top of my tounge. I used Burn Virgo 135 WD, Earth Serpent T125 WD, and Flame Phoenix T125 MS. Suprisingly I beat them all. Never lost. I think I deserve a few points for that considering I can't go to most of those damn compitions you guys set up! I mean come on I live in Chicago you rly expect me to travel to Toranto or New York or Nevada just to battle?! What do you think I have a car?! Anyways I'm not rly trying to insult you guys so don't freaking put this in closed thread just because you can't except a freaking opinion from a blader every once an awhile!
(May. 10, 2011  12:59 AM)scipio132 Wrote: It seems like the Maximum series was the best thing to happen to MFB. Every single one ( exept for Killer Beafowl) had some worthwile parts.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS- Bd145 Kerbecks and Hell
Screw Capricorn90MF- 90 and MF
Basalt Hogorium..145WD- Basalt and WD
Flame Bxyis230WD- Byxis is good on Vulcan and 230 is a monster
EWD > WD
(May. 10, 2011  3:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: EWD > WD

But it wears down faster.
(May. 10, 2011  3:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: EWD > WD

But it wears down faster.
EWD is better for solo spin though..
Of course its great for solo spin time. If we consider that, all S tips will make a come back. Also, th!nk will kill you, if you think Screw Capricorne just offers 90 and MF as good parts... He loves Screw.
(May. 10, 2011  9:06 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of course its great for solo spin time. If we consider that, all S tips will make a come back. Also, th!nk will kill you, if you think Screw Capricorne just offers 90 and MF as good parts... He loves Screw.

Knowing th!nk, he'll most likely say "Screw you for not saying Screw is good."
Screw is almost as good as Vulcan, if not better.
Of course, its awesome! The best right spin attack wheel IMO. I don't consider Gravity here, as its multi directional.
(May. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of course, its awesome! The best right spin attack wheel IMO. I don't consider Gravity here, as its multi directional.

uh fang and beat are better then screw

and vulcan is about a bit better to the same as screw
(May. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of course, its awesome! The best right spin attack wheel IMO. I don't consider Gravity here, as its multi directional.

... How about Beat then? If I recall, it's also right-spin.

Edit: lord Wolfblade has beat me. LOL
Uh, I am sorry, I was not considering 4D's here. My Bad I didn't mention it....
My screw is definitely better than Fang. I can't compare with Beat yet, my order has not come yet. As for Vulcan, Screw probably has the same ferocity in terms of crazy knock outs, but Screw is much easier to get a knock-out from than Vulcan.

What I've noticed is that Screw is ONLY great with a low track and a metal flat. Otherwise, it's just a good attack wheel, not a great one.

my 2 cents
(May. 10, 2011  5:13 PM)Uwik Wrote: My screw is definitely better than Fang. I can't compare with Beat yet, my order has not come yet. As for Vulcan, Screw probably has the same ferocity in terms of crazy knock outs, but Screw is much easier to get a knock-out from than Vulcan.

What I've noticed is that Screw is ONLY great with a low track and a metal flat. Otherwise, it's just a good attack wheel, not a great one.

my 2 cents

Screw is insanely good for a right spin attack wheel. I've noticed it does perform well on low tracks, but I can't say ONLY on low tracks. Screw Pegasis II CH145RF has been destroying MF Libra GB145CS and MF Flame Aquario 230CS for me.

I'm so excited about my latest order, RBV7 Gravity Persues (ATK) BD145XF and Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle. I'll finally be able to make all three of the deadly dragons; Meteo L-Drago (Absorb) CH120XF, MF Lightning L-Drago CH120XF, MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF.
Just like vulcan, screw is way too light for my liking in the current meta game
what height are you using with fang in your comparisons

i said that fang is better because IIRC, screw does bad VS BD145. someone had their fang break BD145 :\
(May. 10, 2011  5:40 PM)Otsu Wrote: Just like vulcan, screw is way too light for my liking in the current meta game

Against Basalt it is worthless, but it is still a rather great wheel. I find it's weight perfect for it's size, maybe just a tad light from the Capricorne clear wheel.
The list of upcoming events is insane. Everyone involved with the WBO should be very proud.
(May. 10, 2011  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The list of upcoming events is insane. Everyone involved with the WBO should be very proud.
The US still has more to add. Wink
(May. 10, 2011  5:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what height are you using with fang in your comparisons

i said that fang is better because IIRC, screw does bad VS BD145. someone had their fang break BD145 :\

As with all wide metal wheels (4Ds + Hell) I never go lower than 130 when using Fang, as they tend to floor scrape too much when wobbled.

(May. 10, 2011  5:40 PM)Otsu Wrote: Just like vulcan, screw is way too light for my liking in the current meta game

Granted, the weight is a tad light, but that's exactly why it's great on low tracks. Heavy wheels when wobbled will scrape the floor faster than the lighter ones. Kinda like when you swing a steel hammer in comparison with a rubber hammer. On low tracks, screw takes full advantage of the upper sloped shape to send the opposing beys 'flying' upward the stadium slope for a ferocious knock out.

(May. 10, 2011  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The list of upcoming events is insane. Everyone involved with the WBO should be very proud.
That makes you a very proud daddy doesn't it? Smile
I'm thinking about buying a new bey, but I'm torn between these 3-
____rock lione
____rock aries
____flame sagatario

can u guys help me?

P.S. If u think of one that's better, post it plz.
(May. 10, 2011  7:57 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: I'm thinking about buying a new bey, but I'm torn between these 3-
____rock lione
____rock aries
____flame sagatario

can u guys help me?

P.S. If u think of one that's better, post it plz.
This kind of post belongs in Purchase Consultation

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
MF-L Screw Cancer 85MF is my new favorite combo. It can take out almost any 230 combo. It has problems against BD145, but normally can knock it off balance and get an OS, getting a 60-80% win rate against it. Should I post complete tests in the Customization forum?
85 defeats 230? Tests? Yes please. If my next order is confirmed, I can test this.